Author Topic: Concealed Hoster  (Read 673 times)

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
Concealed Hoster
« on: April 02, 2007, 07:26:30 AM »
Anyone have any experience with the "Pager Pal Holster?"  I watched a demonstration at a gun show this week-end, it seems to be the answer for those of us that carry different guns from time to time.  It is a in-side-the-pants holster designed to acceppt most everything from a small pistol to the largest automatic, and allows you to draw very fast.  The guy that was demonstrating them could go from hands behind his back to gun drawn and ready to fire in less than two seconds, quite impressive.  I am sure he has spent many hours practicing in order to do this so quick.  The price for the holster at the show was a little steep compared to what you can purchace one for on the net, but it seems like the answer for me.

Offline Nuttinbutchunks

• Contributor
Re: Concealed Hoster
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 03:29:44 PM »
I almost bought one except for the fact that no one carries pagers anymore, and it was pricey. I think they do have ones for cell phones  now. It just wasn't for me. If you think it would work for you, get one. I suspect over the years I will have collected many different holsters for the same gun.
Ohhhh, I hate when that happens :eek:

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 10:56:53 AM »
It is called a "Page Pal", but mine came with a cell phone holder.  It seems to work great, and perhaps with practice, I can match that 2 second draw time. (I doubt that I will ever be that fast, but I can draw in a reasonable time.)

I have worn it two days now.  It is clipped on my pants over the left leg.  At first it was a little weird, but after getting accustom to it, it is not bad.  I have been cautious when showing it off, I don't want to slip and shoot "SOMETHING" off.  No, seriously, once the holster is lifted to the draw position, the gun barrel is pointed away from the body, I like that idea.

Offline jhm

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 02:53:28 AM »
I had one a few years ago, and wearing 501 jeans and it wasnt exactly the most comfortable thing I ever did, Im sure if you wear the docker style slacks there would be some extra give but for some of us that needed the extra room it wasnt for me so I got rid of it, I may not have given it a fair chanch but the few days I did use it I felt kinda out of place, and if they can get it into operation in 2 seconds well my hats off to them, I cant. :o   JIM