Author Topic: CC carry holster for P229 40 cal  (Read 501 times)

Offline BearScat

• Trade Count: (0)
CC carry holster for P229 40 cal
« on: April 03, 2007, 01:07:56 AM »
Hello all.  I am in the market for a conceal carry holster for my 229.  I have read many reviews and would like some "actual carry" input.  Does anyone have a favorite that fits comfortably and is highly concealable?  I am 5'11" 200 lbs and usually wear jeans/t-shirt untucked.  ???

Offline williamlayton

Re: CC carry holster for P229 40 cal
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 01:30:50 AM »
Though I am not one who wears a scabbard often I do have leather from Horseshoe leather that I like --for the P239 and P220--He makes for all Sigs I believe.
Don't discount stuffing.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline rockbilly

Re: CC carry holster for P229 40 cal
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 11:06:19 AM »
See my other post on this holster. 

The "Pager Pal" is worth a look.  I have had mine less than a week, an am carrying a Sig 245, it may take a little getting use to, but it does conceal the gun, and should be great for the 229.  (I haven't tried my 229 yet.)
Type "Pager Pal" in your search engine and you should find some information on them.

They are advertised, and were first made, to be used with a pager, but they also have a cell phone case that attaches to the holster, and it looks like you are just wearing a cell phone.  Wearing it on the left side, pick up on the cell phone case with the left hand, the holster comes out, you are ready to take the gun in your right hand.  They do make them for left handed people too.