Author Topic: Acog scope  (Read 855 times)

Offline ryans63

• Trade Count: (0)
Acog scope
« on: April 04, 2007, 07:55:28 PM »
Does anyone know/recommend a similar scope that is like the Trijicon ACOG scope looks a like it but is a lot cheaper then buying one new as i am a poor college kid so i don't have mega bucks to shell out and would love to have a ACOG but can't afford, one that is the same style and looks the same, as i think based on looks alone it is badass, I was in the marines and had one but medical discharge not anymore, sadly, and i loved them, one of the best scopes i've ever used, hopefully someone has a suggestion, or if someone has what i am looking for and is for sale. Thanks! Here is a link to what scope i'm talking about incase of any confusion.    http://www.trijicon.com/user/parts/parts_new.cfm?categoryID=3
Casper, Semper Fi!

Offline 84jeepj10

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Acog scope
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 09:13:05 AM »
Army here, just had back surgery after Iraq and am waiting for recovery and discharge. Are you putting the ACOG on and AR-15? I wouldn't trust a look-alike brand. If you look on EBay you'll find hundred's of look-alike Leupold Mark IV scopes, they're all garbage. When I was in college and I wanted something like that, I went to the nearest blood bank (go really early to get in line) an sold blood plasma, about $20 a pop (maybe more, bonus for your 1st time), a couple times a week adds up to $100+ a month. Save up to get a real ACOG.
1-22 IN, 4 ID Ft Hood, TX
TIkka T3 Light Stainless LH 30-06 sprg