Author Topic: Got a Stainless 308 barrel ordered  (Read 658 times)

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
Got a Stainless 308 barrel ordered
« on: April 06, 2007, 09:06:58 AM »

Well....after talking to Mark at CVA after yesterday I had an urge to get something new to shoot...So...I had to work last night with this major urge and I couldn't hold off any longer getting another barrel...so I called Digger and he located  me a new stainless 308 barrel and I got it ordered a little while ago..Looks like it's time to find some Lake City LR 175grain ammo according to what I've been told (1/2" groups) and get it ready for some bench work after I get here in about a week....Thanks Digger...Buds is down to 2 of them now ;D ;D

They are still on track for the new barrel shipment this month...so...I'll be getting a couple more before it's all over with...heck...I might even go with a 223 before hand just to see how it stacks up against some others...who knows...it might do good enough to bust some prairie dogs ;) ;) ;)

Mac
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...

Offline Ditchdigger

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (12)
Re: Got a Stainless 308 barrel ordered
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 12:03:15 PM »
That's my luck,when I ordered my 30 06 barrel they were out of the 308,and thats what I wanted instead of the 30 06 .  Digger
Rest in Peace Old Friend July 2017

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
Re: Got a Stainless 308 barrel ordered
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 01:31:04 PM »
That's my luck,when I ordered my 30 06 barrel they were out of the 308,and thats what I wanted instead of the 30 06 .  Digger

Soooo....what's stopping you now? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mac
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...