Author Topic: I'm starting to get pissed off !!  (Read 876 times)

Offline stimpylu32

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (67)
I'm starting to get pissed off !!
« on: April 14, 2007, 08:58:05 AM »
I am about tired of these clowns that come to this site and do nothing but bitch and complain about the rules , its simple GBs house GBs rules if they can't live with that fact , do not sign up as a member .

Don't give me this stuff about if you want to be that way re-move my account // JUST LEAVE // i do not feel a bit sorry for you !

Bill and Matt work their butts off to make this a site that anyone can come to and share info & ideas , lets keep it that way , if your just here to raise hell or cause trouble , take your butt somewere else .

Rant over !!

Richard Kohli
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: I'm starting to get pissed off !!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 09:12:43 AM »
Watch your blood pressure there Rich!  90% of us agree with you, and feel the same way.  GB and Matt are doing a great job.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 10:00:11 AM »
Yup!! Don't let em get to ya Stimpy. ;)

Tim
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline OLDHandgunner

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 10:54:28 AM »
stimpylu32

I've found most of the people on GB to be nice & helpful, but you know as well as I do that there are a few people out there that love to make life miserable for everyone else, because their life is miserable.
Don't let them ruin your day. Have a better day.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline beemanbeme

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 12:29:12 PM »
Dang, you guys caught right on to me, huh.  What I want to know is how does Rich really feel about this.??? 

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2007, 02:00:16 PM »
   Hang in there  Rich...you have lots of company...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ken2222

• Trade Count: (23)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2007, 02:09:58 PM »
Yup...what you all said....We really don't need any more "critical" members.....nuff said?
Ken

THANKS Bill and Matt! GBO works for me.....!   ;D

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2007, 04:09:37 PM »
This is just my 2 cents but I was told a long time ago it is easy to be happy but you have to put effort into being miserable. I had a sister that would go out of her way to cause other people grief. She died last year from an over dose. This has been the most stress free year I have had since a childhood. There are some people that live to make other people unhappy. That would be my sister. I just feel that those type of people like to make others unhappy to make them selves feel better.
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2007, 06:06:28 PM »
Sorry about your sister Dale.  I hope that she has finally found the peace and contentment that she could not find in life.
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2007, 06:59:22 PM »
The funny thing is we were close for many years. After I met my wife she caused problems when ever she could. There were also many times before my wife she would cause problems. The thing that gets me is why you would want to start something for no other reason than to make people fight. I guess I will never really know why she was like she was. I did at times see good in her and she was a good person at heart but why she caused the conflict she did I will never know. :'(
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2007, 04:47:08 PM »
It's often impossible to know what causes some people to do some of the things they do.  I think many times they don't even know themselves.   Just try to remember the good times and don't dwell on the bad.

I have a sister-in-law, that who from the sound of it, acts much like your sister.  Our family has never intentionally done anything to spite her and we had always tried to make her feel a welcome part of the family but she has always treated us like the enemy.  But then again, she treats her own family the same way.  She has not spoken to her own sister in years and is surly and grouchy with my brother and their kids a great deal of the time.  My brother has even asked her to seek some type of medical help but she refuses.   I suspect that the reason my brother puts up with her is for the sake of their younger kids.  All we can do is pray.
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC