Author Topic: Missouri Cannon works  (Read 641 times)

Offline Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
Missouri Cannon works
« on: April 17, 2007, 06:57:21 AM »
You may have noticed the post from the fellow complaining about Missouri Cannonworks has been removed.  The original poster admitted to being a former employee of Missouri Cannonworks and just wanted to create problems.

I have contacted Graybeard and ask him to ban the poster for violating  GBO Terms of Use Policy and Privacy Statement READ IT !!.  Specifically:

• Purposely posting incorrect, misleading, or hazardous information will result in removal from the GBO website permanently on the first offense.

• GBO will not tolerate "Flame Wars" if you feel the need to constantly flame people then you are at the wrong web site and should leave now.  Anyone violating this policy is subject to removal from the GBO website for a length of time decided by the Administration.

and

• Personal Attacks are considered unacceptable at GBO and will result in removal from the GBO website, the manner in which these are handled will be at the discretion of the Administration.

This does not mean you can not post a complaint about a Cannon Supplier. You can and you are encouraged share your experiences.  We would like to hear both your compliments and your complaints.  If you post a compliaint it must true, it can not be false and it should have happened to you. Don't post second hand complaints. 

The poster of the false information about Missouri Cannonworks is no longer welcomed on this forum.  Graybeard will have to make the final decsision about banning him.

Offline missouricannonworks

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Missouri Cannon works
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 09:53:37 AM »
Again, thank you so much for handling this quickly and professionally. Keep up the great job!!

John

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 10:12:35 AM »
That "former" member has now been banned from the site.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Cat Whisperer

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Pulaski Coehorn Works
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 12:17:07 PM »
Good job, DD, on getting to the bottom of this one!

Tim K                 www.GBOCANNONS.COM
Cat Whisperer
Chief of Smoke, Pulaski Coehorn Works & Winery
U.S.Army Retired
N 37.05224  W 80.78133 (front door +/- 15 feet)

Offline Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 03:23:57 PM »
Quite frankly there wasn't much to sleuth out after the guy posted right on the board he made the thing up.

I was ready to listen to the guy, because well these things happen.  It can be an isolated thing or the tip of an iceberg you never know. It can also just be an impatient customer or a supplier who got lax in business practice.  You can't just accept these thing at face value.  You have to ask questions. Well, I did ask questions and never expected to get the response I got.

I was also taken by surprise to learn that Missouri Cannon Works was in negotiations to be come a sponsor.