Author Topic: USH trigger  (Read 542 times)

Offline eye shot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
    • Mike's Obituary
USH trigger
« on: April 21, 2007, 04:58:35 AM »
         I have a new USH 12 ga. and the trigger pull is horrible. I also have a Sidekick ML with a great 3 1/2 crisp pull. MY question is are these triggers interchangeable, they look the same? I'm doing alot of slug shooting right now and would like to use that trigger in the USH while I work on the other.
                                                           Thanks
RIP Mike. Died on July 14th, around 2am, with his family at his side, he went peacefully to be with god.

http://www.sent-trib.com/obituaries/michael-l-schulte

Offline st8tman

Re: USH trigger
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 01:05:01 AM »
Eye Shot,
                Not sure about the about these units being interchangable. Just wanted to let you know I sent my USH back to H&R and they adjusted mine down to a very clean crisp 3.25 lbs. Beauty of it NO CHARGE just shipping. Take Care.

Offline d_hiker

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (69)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 11:18:32 AM »
How long did it take?  Was it as long as some have had to wait when they get the new barrels fitted?
"IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!"

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 11:50:21 AM »
Trigger parts are interchangable, but if you're gonna go to the trouble to swap em out, you might just as well do a trigger job on the bad one, it's not that hard, download and read the trigger hone links in the Centerfire FAQs for more info.

A trigger job at H&R will take the same amount of time as fitting of an accessory barrel, 6-10 weeks, unless they're doing warranty work at the same time, they can expedite that. If the trigger is already under 5lbs, they've been known to charge $20 for the work, they aren't always free. :-\

Tim
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline eye shot

• A Real Regular
    • Mike's Obituary
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 03:26:17 PM »
 Quick
       I ended up doing the USH trigger myself, your right it's easy. Although it took me the greater part of a day to do. I had it in and out about fifteen times but it's right where I want it. The next would be alot faster, have the slave pin maid now. Thanks for the info.
RIP Mike. Died on July 14th, around 2am, with his family at his side, he went peacefully to be with god.

http://www.sent-trib.com/obituaries/michael-l-schulte