Author Topic: Who among us are not NRA Members...and why?  (Read 21913 times)

Offline dukkillr

• Trade Count: (0)
    • The Daily Limit
Re: Who among us are not NRA Members...and why?
« Reply #360 on: August 05, 2007, 08:00:58 PM »
pills you have no clue what TDC means. You were never given that status..... You are not a member.

It stands for totally done club. This is what NONYA came up with when I told him I was totally done with him. So pills you can't just put yourself into that club. Plus it is a big joke to be in that club. Only guys without a clue are members. You still want to joint that club?

billy_56081, no need to research the TDC, it is a losers club... LOL

I agree with Nonya, you can't decide who is and isn't allowed in.  You also don't get to decide what we stand for, because you're not a member.  That would be like letting the Brady Campaign vote in NRA elections.  That doesn't work.

Offline NONYA

« Reply #361 on: August 05, 2007, 11:13:48 PM »
It probably already does,judging by the NRAs "deals".

-=TDC=- A place where common sense IS common.
If it aint fair chase its FOUL,and illegal in my state!
http://www.freewebs.com/lifealongthedge/index.htm

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
« Reply #362 on: August 06, 2007, 01:14:30 AM »
OK, if you are done with me, why do you find it necessary to come to every thread I post in and make your comments?  It is obvious you are not done with me. You find a way to always post something about me. I think you don't have anything better to do than annoy others.

The TDC is a joke and is a fools Paradise, like a kid that closes it eyes, if you can't see it, it is not there. Why don't you guys grow up.

Still I don't have an answer to my question, NONYA you seem to think you know it all, but we all know better. Where is the answer to my question? If you think you make such good arguments, why don't you answer the question or are you waiting for someone else to come up with an answer and jump on that band wagon. But just in case you forgot the question. Here it is again for the 10,000,000 time. Just stop with the clidish remarks and answer the question.

NAME ME ONE GROUP THAT HAS SINGLE HANDILY STOPPED ANY ANTI GUN OR SECOND AMENDMENT LAW THAT WAS PASSED OR ABOUT TO BE PASSED... If the NRA was the driving force and failed, where were all these other groups you have listed to pick up the ball and carry on the NO COMPROMISE BATTLE??   

Pills, like I said are you sure you want to be a member of that club? I think you are smarter than that.

Ace,
you are right. There are a lot of guys out there on the fence, but in my opinion, NONYA, dukkiller and others have not and cannot answer my simple question. They put there TDC comments without answering the question, because they don't have a clue. There club is a joke and only a childish person would want to be a member of that club. I think you make a better person to have a discussion with than those two put together.

It is one thing to not want to be a NRA member, but to bash them and not have another group that supports your second amendment rights and gun right is just plain stupid.
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #363 on: August 06, 2007, 01:53:51 AM »
  This is getting tiring. I ask a simple question and get insulted. What is the problem with you people? Do you act this way face to face with people? If so you must have a very hard life and very few freinds. I am a supporter of the 2nd amendment. I am on the same side of the fight as you guys are.

I come on here to support the 2nd amendment and I am called a hypocrite. So you don't like the NRA don't support it then. But don't insult and name call those that do. Name calling andd insulting shows a lack of self esteem and I've seen alot of that here.l
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #364 on: August 06, 2007, 02:27:39 AM »
billy_56081, I agree with you. I have posted a lot of stuff here and I get bashed as much as the NRA does. But for the life of me, I can't understand why gun owners would bash a pro-gun and second amendment group.
All I ask for is who else is doing what the NRA has done.  And as posted many time, a lot of us don't agree 100% with everything the NRA does, but who else is making changes to new gun laws introduced everyday.

They think if the NRA went away all there problems would be solved. They think the GOA and some of there other groups are the cats A$$, but they still can't give me one bill or law that there group has single handily defeated. They blame every thing that happens on gun issues on the NRA and don't put any blame on there other second amendment groups. If the GOA or any other gun rights group are so good and worth joining, why have they not pick up the ball that the NRA dropped and take charge?

If the GOA and other gun rights and second amendment groups are so good, then why are laws still being passed agents gun owners, where are these other great alternatives to the NRA?  It is our Representatives and Congressmen that are passing these laws, why are these other pro-gun groups not getting the job done? They might not be compromising, but they surly are not doing anything to help.!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #365 on: August 06, 2007, 03:44:30 AM »
...That would be like letting the Brady Campaign vote in NRA elections...

actually, it seems  that is how things are run if you think about it.   

tdc= telling it like it is

Offline dukkillr

• The Daily Limit
« Reply #366 on: August 06, 2007, 04:03:23 AM »
...That would be like letting the Brady Campaign vote in NRA elections...

actually, it seems  that is how things are run if you think about it.   

tdc= telling it like it is
I should have known, still i'm surprised by the ground swelling of support for -=TDC=-

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #367 on: August 06, 2007, 04:13:36 AM »
myronman3, I was wrong, you do belong with the likes of NONYA, dukkillr.  Nothing like belonging to a club that has no real meaning except to be a child.

dukillr you have 4 or 6 members of your child's club and you boast a Hugh number of support. YOU are a JOKE.

None of you can answer the question so you play a childish game and avoid the issue at hand. Real grown up.

So all you Anti- NRA and Redhawk hate club join the TDC. You show all the other guys here how classless you are and just how childish you are.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #368 on: August 06, 2007, 04:57:44 AM »
Again back to the question, NAME ME ONE GROUP THAT HAS SINGLE HANDILY STOPPED ANY ANTI GUN OR SECOND AMENDMENT LAW THAT WAS PASSED OR ABOUT TO BE PASSED... If the NRA was the driving force and failed, where were all these other groups you have listed to pick up the ball and carry on the NO COMPROMISE BATTLE??   COME ON I AM WAITING. 

How many of our 20 Thousand + Illegal "Gun Control Laws" have passed on the NRA's watch ? How many more in the past few years ?

The NRA is a Business, they rely on Anti Gunners to keep Fear in the people so they keep sending $$$$ !!

If a 2nd Amendment case EVER goes to SCOTUS the NRA will be Extinct, as there will be NO use for them... Now you know why we can NEVER take it all the way ! The NRA is Huge, with Massive bank accounts.... of OUR $, but they do NOT want to Win this war !!!!! They have way to much to lose.

Somethings are so Obvious  ::) But some folks just Refuse to see REALITY

Just how much of you $$$ does the NRA have? 
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline ~Ace~

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Contributor
  • Over Educated Under Achiever
    • TN Predators.com
« Reply #369 on: August 06, 2007, 05:21:00 AM »
WAY to Much !!!!

The NRA Started out Good, but now there actions clearly tell me that they do Not have My best intrest at heart, there just a giant Fund raising scheme that dabbles in a few gun cases.

Human Nature Sucks.... "Jimmy" Gives his $ to the NRA and he has "Done his part" now he just hunts and fishes without worry. This is Dangerous ! And it's why were losing battles.

Don't forget, the Government were fighting started out GOOD also ! then they got to big, to powerfull and the Wrong folks got elected...

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #370 on: August 06, 2007, 05:26:46 AM »
Ace, well if "Jimmy" Gives his $ to the NRA and he has "Done his part" now he just hunts and fishes without worry. This is Dangerous !" Then Jimmy need to get involved and do something. Become involved. I get involved in a lot of second amendment issues and hunting issues with out giving up my money. Going to town hall meetings and voicing your opinion on gun issues is also a big part of doing the job. Giving money blindlessly to anyone is not a good idea.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline ~Ace~

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Contributor
  • Over Educated Under Achiever
    • TN Predators.com
« Reply #371 on: August 06, 2007, 05:39:26 AM »
Duh  ::) I'm done with the thread, it's beating a dead horse. ~Ace~

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
« Reply #372 on: August 06, 2007, 06:46:48 AM »
Yup!! ::)
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline Davemuzz

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #373 on: August 06, 2007, 06:54:11 AM »
One more important thing on this subject....I don't think that horse in the picture is the right shade of grey.

Dave

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #374 on: August 06, 2007, 08:30:02 AM »
That is typical. When there is not an answer, quit. :'(

quickdtoo, as long as people continue to blame everything on the NRA I will post a reply. Until they can give me a group that is actually doing a better job than the NRA, I guess I have no other option than being a member of the NRA. 

Yes we are beating a dead horse, but what else have we got to do here?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #375 on: August 06, 2007, 09:04:33 AM »
We have repeatedly. You just don't agree with us just as we don't agree with you. Why can't we just agree to disagree and move on?

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #376 on: August 06, 2007, 09:57:16 AM »
Well Graybeard if you answered it, I don't recall. Just who is picking up the slack for the NRA and where have they been when all these bill and laws have been passed?   
Is it all the falt of the NRA or all the pro-gun and second amendment groups?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #377 on: August 06, 2007, 10:51:39 AM »
Redhawk1, I am not choosing sides on ya here, as I have already stated my views, and they differ from yours. You are not gonna change any minds here, and we're not gonna change yours. You are in my opinion, "subjecting yourself" to negative remarks because you won't let it lay.
An Impasse has "long since been reached", and no one is budging, so why continue. They, we, whomever, is NOT going to give you what you want. That should be "immediately clear" to you by now. So in the words of my now grown children. "Take a chill pill", and go on to something more pleasantly rewarding. ;)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline NONYA

« Reply #378 on: August 06, 2007, 11:04:44 AM »
several of us have told you about alternative groups the are NOT bending over for the antis,because they havnt been around as long as the NRA you discredit them,you say you endorse SCI,thats great for hunting rights but as far as 2nd amendment goes they are an NRA hand puppet.Getting out and getting kids involved in shooting and hunting will do 10000000000000x more good towards the gun issues of the future than sending your $ to the NRA,hunter and shooter numbers are falling all over the nation,who will the NRA get their money from in the future?.BTW i had 3 count em THREE pms from guys wanting to know what it takes to get -=TDC=- membership.

-=TDC=- Illuminating the fascist bullys

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #379 on: August 06, 2007, 11:45:27 AM »
Redhawk1, I am not choosing sides on ya here, as I have already stated my views, and they differ from yours. You are not gonna change any minds here, and we're not gonna change yours. You are in my opinion, "subjecting yourself" to negative remarks because you won't let it lay.
An Impasse has "long since been reached", and no one is budging, so why continue. They, we, whomever, is NOT going to give you what you want. That should be "immediately clear" to you by now. So in the words of my now grown children. "Take a chill pill", and go on to something more pleasantly rewarding. ;)

Dee
Don't come here and lecture me. There are a lot of other guys here doing the same thing and no one has said a word to them. I guess I am the only one here stirring the pot. BS.
I get it from all sides and no one is telling the TDC totally dumb club to take a chill pill.

NONYA your club is full of crap as well as this thread. Do you think I care if all of you don't like me?  I will never meet any of you in person so what do I care. You want to talk about e-mails and PM's I have received about you. Dude you are one of the most despised people here on Graybeard, except for your little club you started, those are the only Internet friends you have, maybe the only friends you have.  I bet you grew up a lonly boy. .
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline pills

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Contributor
« Reply #380 on: August 06, 2007, 12:27:27 PM »
Nonya and I do not see eye to eye on every issue. As a matter of fact we have had some major disagreements in the past.

Graybeard has come very close to banning me on more than one occasion. I think he and I bumped heads about 4 days after I joined this forum.

What do we have in common? We all care about the RKBA and want to see it for generations to come.

Do I think you care what other think/say about you? You bet I do!! IF you get this riled up about a group that you support what would make me think you don't take this personally? There may be a million other things that you and I would be in lock step about but this is not one of them.

Remember the OSHA regulations that didn't pass recently? Why did I hear about it before the NRA sent out emails but the NRA toots their horn as if they are the only game in town?

The NRA sends out tons of mail on the stuff they do that brings success. Did you get any info from them when they caved recently?

...You do not open your mouth without all the facts period...

Matt

Remember this, my dear brothers and sisters: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and should not get angry easily. James 1:19

Offline NONYA

« Reply #381 on: August 06, 2007, 12:39:49 PM »
That is what the shooters and hunters of the US got done WITHOUT the NRA,there were threads about the OSHA issue on every gun related site on the NET.Not once did i see anything where the NRA was involved,it was a grassroots effort,we emailed and wrote our state reps and it got squashed,My state rep Denny Rehburg was willing to climb up oshas ass and tear the heart out of their backdoor effort,thats the power that our young hunters will have in the future.Helping to get one more kid involved in the gun sports will do more good than sending the nRA a million dollars!I hope you go broke supporting their hypocrisy Red,you really belong with them.Im off to take the son of an active duty special forces friend out fishing now,and shooting next weekend,I wonder if your NRA money is taking some antis son golfing this weekend?Get the youth involved THEY are our best hope.

-=TDC=- pissing off inbreds everywhere

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #382 on: August 06, 2007, 12:47:12 PM »
I'm going thru this one more LAST time then I'm thru with it. My position regarding the NRA is this:

Are they as an organization all bad? No. But the leadership is ROTTEN TO THE CORE and that is the problem as I see it. In the past I've listed over a dozen examples of their malfeasance in office and down right crooked stuff they've been caught doing to waste the NRA's money. I'm not going to again here. If you want more on it find Neal Knox's website I think it's still up even tho he is now dead. His family I believe is carrying on for him now. He has the hard data to support the things I've reported and that is the major source of much of what I've said but then much of it has also been reported in the mass media, in the NRA publications and in various outdoor/shooting/hunting magazines over the years.

Does the NRA do bad or wrong every time on every issue? No. But they do way too often. They pick carefully the battles they are on the right side of. ONLY if they are certain of the outcome will they stand their ground, bow up their backs and make noise. On the important issues no one can predict an outcome on they do otherwise. In those cases where it really matters they make back room deals with the antis and come away looking like they fought the good fight but instead what they really did was say to the antis sure you go ahead on this one and we'll support you on it as we can live with a little thing such as an Assualt rifle bill, not a biggie to our members and other gun owners. They won't mind.

LaPierre and Klinton made a big show of being such mortal enemies when in fact I think they were best of buddies. I can't prove it but suspect every time Bill wanted something badly he just called up Wayne and said lets make a big show of this one and both make brownie points with out folks and then you cave at the end and tell the pro gun folks you can accept this one and then a bit later I'll do the same for you. No I have no proof but Knox once offered some maybe it's still there. Do I believe such things happen regularly between the NRA and the anti's? You bet I do but due to the back room nature of such things proof is mighty hard to come by.

What isn't hard to prove if you wish to look it up is that the NRA always caves at the end on the important issues and tells the pro gun folks that they can accept this one for the gun folks.

Who doesn't do this? I've already listed them time and time again. If they had the money folks waste on the NRA no antigun legislation would ever have passed. I used to get the e-mail notices from GOA but haven't given them a new e-mail address in ages so don't now. They've listed time after time the issues they are fighting and that the NRA is supporting with the antis. He who has eyes should use them to see.

What the NRA is doing is bad bad bad for all gun owners. They purport to speak for all gun owners even tho they have but a tiny fraction of gun owners as members. Yes they have more than the others but the others don't turn their backs on us for monetary gain when the chips are down. Does the NRA do any good? Sure but they do MORE HARM than good so that grossly offsets the little good they do. That they are the biggest and therefore are able to speak and say "we speak for all gun owners" is the reason they are able to do so much harm and believe me they do. When they cave and say they speak for all of us too many believe them and act accordingly and that is the harm they do to us.

Now I'm sure you'll see this as of no more value than anything else anyone not on the NRA's side has said and quite frankly I really don't care. I'm tired of arguing and trying to get you to actually look at what's going on. I'm thru discussing it with you and am likely to just lock future threads on this issue as a waste of time and effort. Just as I'm doing this one NOW.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!