Author Topic: Who among us are not NRA Members...and why?  (Read 21960 times)

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
Re: Who among us are not NRA Members...and why?
« Reply #330 on: August 03, 2007, 07:07:40 AM »
i see all, and know all,  just ask me, i will tell ya....

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
« Reply #331 on: August 03, 2007, 08:08:38 AM »
i see all, and know all,  just ask me, i will tell ya....

Ain't that the truth.  ;D  :D ;)
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA

Offline beemanbeme

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #332 on: August 03, 2007, 04:07:00 PM »
Please, GB, Get some garlic, and a wooden stake.  It won't die.

Offline Davemuzz

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #333 on: August 03, 2007, 05:51:31 PM »
SHOOT THE REAL SILVER BULLET®....REALLY!

http://www.laser-cast.com/AboutLaserCast.html

Wern't silver bullets suppose to work too? ;)

Dave

Offline crow_feather

« Reply #334 on: August 03, 2007, 07:57:55 PM »
TAG - last word
IF THE WORLD DISARMED, WE WOULD BE SPEAKING THE LANGUAGE USED BY THE AGGRESSIVE ALIENS THAT LIVE ON THE THIRD MOON OF JUPITOR.

Offline NONYA

« Reply #335 on: August 03, 2007, 10:03:35 PM »
I remember someone onece saying once bout a dead horse....

-=TDC=- protecting Americans from the oppressive fascists
If it aint fair chase its FOUL,and illegal in my state!
http://www.freewebs.com/lifealongthedge/index.htm

Offline jcn59

• Trade Count: (37)
« Reply #336 on: August 04, 2007, 09:27:30 AM »
Anyone can complain about the only show in town.  This is America.  But I don't see any of you whiners  starting something better. 

Like grampa said, "Talk is cheap".
Vote them all out, EVERY election!

Does anyone remember the scene from "Quigley Down Under" showing the aborigines lined up on the skyline as far as you could see?   That needs to be US!
NRA Life Member

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #337 on: August 04, 2007, 09:55:06 AM »
No need to start something better it's already out there and we've told you about it many times in this thread. We just can't get hard headed NRA supporters with their head in the sand to take a look and support what's better.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #338 on: August 04, 2007, 12:43:57 PM »
Anyone can complain about the only show in town.  This is America.  But I don't see any of you whiners  starting something better. 

Like grampa said, "Talk is cheap".

mulitiple ways of supporting the 2nd amendment have been mentioned in this thread; all are far more effective than sending the rip off artists at the nra money and then bull$#!!!ing yourself into thinking you have done your part.    take the time and read the thread,  you might learn some useful stuff.

-=tdc=- the voice of the voiceless

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #339 on: August 04, 2007, 01:14:47 PM »
MM3

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO right about this.

Cheese
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.

Offline crow_feather

« Reply #340 on: August 04, 2007, 04:14:43 PM »
The politicians try to make laws to ban weapons that they know nothing about, in order to get reelected, and the NRA scares people into believing that they need the NRA to protect their rights.   For both, it is a business.  And for those of you who believe that politicians have your best interest at heart, or the NRA would work without pay to save your rifle, God be with you, and don't buy any bridges.
IF THE WORLD DISARMED, WE WOULD BE SPEAKING THE LANGUAGE USED BY THE AGGRESSIVE ALIENS THAT LIVE ON THE THIRD MOON OF JUPITOR.

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #341 on: August 05, 2007, 09:10:28 AM »
No need to start something better it's already out there and we've told you about it many times in this thread. We just can't get hard headed NRA supporters with their head in the sand to take a look and support what's better.

Again back to the question, NAME ME ONE GROUP THAT HAS SINGLE HANDILY STOPPED ANY ANTI GUN OR SECOND AMENDMENT LAW THAT WAS PASSED OR ABOUT TO BE PASSED... If the NRA was the driving force and failed, where were all these other groups you have listed to pick up the ball and carry on the NO COMPROMISE BATTLE??   COME ON I AM WAITING. 

Graybeard, I have done a lot of research in the past 2 months and I still don't agree with all your statements and accusations. You have said you don't like Wayne La Pierre, so why not get him removed?

Just remember like I posted many times in this thread, I support a lot more groups other than just the NRA, But even they have not picked up the ball when the NRA dropped it or made a deal I did not agree with.  So please tell me, am I waisting my money supporting these other groups that have done nothing but spout a lame slogan like, "We are a no compromise organization?   So just who has there heads in the sand?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline jcn59

« Reply #342 on: August 05, 2007, 09:19:39 AM »
....and now that Redhawk1 has spoken, I rest my case.  (period).  Let me add the NRA's efforts to change the campaign finance reform act (first amendment stuff).  Did any of the no comp. org.s even try to stop that??

Does anyone remember the scene from "Quigley Down Under" showing the aborigines lined up on the skyline as far as you could see?   That needs to be US!
NRA Life Member

Offline ~Ace~

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Contributor
  • Over Educated Under Achiever
    • TN Predators.com
« Reply #343 on: August 05, 2007, 09:34:30 AM »
Again back to the question, NAME ME ONE GROUP THAT HAS SINGLE HANDILY STOPPED ANY ANTI GUN OR SECOND AMENDMENT LAW THAT WAS PASSED OR ABOUT TO BE PASSED... If the NRA was the driving force and failed, where were all these other groups you have listed to pick up the ball and carry on the NO COMPROMISE BATTLE??   COME ON I AM WAITING. 

How many of our 20 Thousand + Illegal "Gun Control Laws" have passed on the NRA's watch ? How many more in the past few years ?

The NRA is a Business, they rely on Anti Gunners to keep Fear in the people so they keep sending $$$$ !!

If a 2nd Amendment case EVER goes to SCOTUS the NRA will be Extinct, as there will be NO use for them... Now you know why we can NEVER take it all the way ! The NRA is Huge, with Massive bank accounts.... of OUR $, but they do NOT want to Win this war !!!!! They have way to much to lose.

Somethings are so Obvious  ::) But some folks just Refuse to see REALITY

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #344 on: August 05, 2007, 09:34:58 AM »
again with the premise that the nra is doing more good than harm; it simply isnt the case.  you nra supporters flat out refuse to even consider it as possible.  

the t.d.c.= informing the uninformed

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #345 on: August 05, 2007, 09:49:56 AM »
Graybeard, I have done a lot of research in the past 2 months and I still don't agree with all your statements and accusations. You have said you don't like Wayne La Pierre, so why not get him removed?

How sweet that would be but sadly a total impossibility. Only the Board of Directors can vote him out and even if they do the NRA President can over rule them much like our US President vetoing a law passed by Congress. Since LaPierre has the majority of the board in his hip pocket having personally gotten them elected there is no way they are going to vote him out. They did once long ago which is why he began his campaign to remove all those not on his side. At the time his paid lacky was prez and she vetoed that action and retained him.

Nope sorry unless more folks wake up and smell the roses and realize they are really bovine scat he is in for life and only death will remove him. I've done all that is within my power to get him removed but I have no where near the power and pull he does. So long as folks like yourself won't see the light he's as solid as a rock in his position.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline jcn59

« Reply #346 on: August 05, 2007, 10:57:11 AM »
I get the impression from reading this that the ANTIs are rigid in their thinking and that they don't realize that in the real world, EVERYTHING exists in shades of gray.  We all realize that any administration consists of one or more persons we don't like, but that doesn't mean the whole organization is bad.  We  know the NRA isn't perfect, just as we know the current Republican administration isn't perfect,  but that doesn't mean we desert them!   

Of course the most powerful lobby in the world is a business!  That's a no brainer.  "Friends of Fred fer Gunz" talks big but doesn't do much.  That one of the reasons why I  don't usually send money to them.  I didn't see any of them "Save the day"  when the NRA allegedly dropped the ball.

NRA Life Member

Offline ~Ace~

• Contributor
    • TN Predators.com
« Reply #347 on: August 05, 2007, 11:06:57 AM »
ONE Case going to SCOTUS and we are DONE fighting this battle... The Queers and every other group can get there, but the NRA Prevents us Every Year ! Do yall do Any research ? Look at the DC case, It was a Shoe in to go, yet the NRA went to making "Deals" to prevent it. They were Great for a time, but they grew to big for there own good, Way to many people would be out of work is we "Won" so they will Never allow it... Nuff said

Offline NONYA

« Reply #348 on: August 05, 2007, 11:26:00 AM »
They make their deals by chipping away at the publics 2nd amendment rights,they destroy exactly what they pretend to protect,the sheeple cant and wont admit this.

-=TDC=- Bring common back into common sense

Offline jcn59

« Reply #349 on: August 05, 2007, 11:42:28 AM »
I can admit it.  I don't sleep with Wayne's guys.  Hell, he sounds FRENCH!  I can accept the fact that the NRA is not perfect, but it's the biggest, most powerful show in the entire USA.   Try to see the big picture.  Where would we be without the NRA?  They elected GW.  Would you rather have Gore or Kerry?  God help us!

Until I see someone else do the NRA's  job better,  all the "No Compromise" talk is idle chatter.   My grampa used to say something like "Put yer $$ where yer mouth is, or *.#!=+".

This is the USA.  Not everyone will feel and think the same as you.  Adjust!

NRA Life Member

Offline NONYA

« Reply #350 on: August 05, 2007, 11:46:30 AM »
"Until I see someone else do the NRA's  job better,  all the "No Compromise" talk is idle chatter.   My grampa used to say something like "Put yer $$ where yer mouth is, or *.#!=+"."

That exactly why the NRA wont receive a dime from me.

-=TDC=-Keeping watch over the would be oppressor 

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #351 on: August 05, 2007, 12:48:06 PM »
NONYA instead of parroting what everyone else says, why not listen to what other have to say. I have listened to you guys try to convince me the NRA is all bad. But I am open to support who has done better for gun owners and I have not found one.

I still tell today have not received an answer to my question and I know for a fact there is no answer to my question. Because there is no other group that has done squat or pick up the ball where the NRA has failed.

You talk about how the NRA is chipping away at the publics 2nd amendment rights, WHAT group is doing any better? For god sake can some of you ANTI-NRA guys please answer that?

I currently support SCI, NRA, DSSA, which I am Life member of each. I always send money to other pro gun groups and I am always going to legislative hall when gun rights issues come up here in Delaware. I vote pro-gun and second amendment candidates.

ACE,
As jcn59 has posted, I don't think the NRA or any of them other groups are perfect, but who else out there is actually getting anything done? The GOA or any of the other groups Graybeard listed has let all those "Gun Control Laws"  passed on there watch  as well. Don't put all the blame on the NRA, I am more than sure all them other groups have been fighting for our rights as well and have sat there and did nothing.
Why is it all on the NRA and not all of the gun groups out there?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #352 on: August 05, 2007, 02:28:56 PM »
   I seem to have trouble finding any info. on this Great organization referred to as TDC. Are we speaking of the Texas Department of Corrections? The Type Directors Club? The Training and Development Coorporation? Or maybe the European communications giant TDC? ZPlease lets us all know what this great , huge, perfect pro gun organization is so we can ALL join.

I have searched the internet and can't find any info. on it.

99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline pills

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Contributor
« Reply #353 on: August 05, 2007, 03:24:05 PM »
   I seem to have trouble finding any info. on this Great organization referred to as TDC. Are we speaking of the Texas Department of Corrections? The Type Directors Club? The Training and Development Coorporation? Or maybe the European communications giant TDC? ZPlease lets us all know what this great , huge, perfect pro gun organization is so we can ALL join.

I have searched the internet and can't find any info. on it.

You obviously haven't searched the right places which makes you ineligible to be a member.

I finally got my membership.

This is the thread that will not die.

TDC contributing member.
...You do not open your mouth without all the facts period...

Matt

Remember this, my dear brothers and sisters: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and should not get angry easily. James 1:19

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #354 on: August 05, 2007, 03:33:44 PM »
I guess I won't lose any sleep over it. Must be something to do with being cellmates in Texas. Growing up happens to all eventually, well almost all.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline pills

• Contributor
« Reply #355 on: August 05, 2007, 03:36:19 PM »
Have you read this thread or did you just decide to jump in before it died?

Matt

Remember this, my dear brothers and sisters: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and should not get angry easily. James 1:19

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #356 on: August 05, 2007, 03:59:32 PM »
pills you have no clue what TDC means. You were never given that status..... You are not a member.

It stands for totally done club. This is what NONYA came up with when I told him I was totally done with him. So pills you can't just put yourself into that club. Plus it is a big joke to be in that club. Only guys without a clue are members. You still want to joint that club?

billy_56081, no need to research the TDC, it is a losers club... LOL
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline pills

• Contributor
« Reply #357 on: August 05, 2007, 04:01:05 PM »
 :'( :'( :'(

::) ::) ::)

Matt

Offline NONYA

« Reply #358 on: August 05, 2007, 05:43:06 PM »
We get a good laugh out of you Redhawk,you lost all rights to delegate TDC status after you said you were done with us yet join in any thread we post it to insult and hound us,the -=TDC=- will live on long after you are gone.Anyone tired of his BS and those like him can join the -=TDC=-,I would like to welcome our newest member Pills,welcome to the Totally Done with Redhawk(and friends) Club,you see Red the joke is on you,we are done with you.Billy Im sure you are have benn on an intimate basis with several cellmats throughout your career but i dont wanna hear about them.Your simplistic"im right you are wrong,I wont even consider your opinion, attitude" makes you an easy target,dont know how you got on that perch of yours but I dont think a truck full of common sense and reason could knock you off it.If there were ever a more clearly outlined and documented selling out of your 2nd amendment rights than the NRAs recent track record i have never heard of it.To deny it is simple ignorance,its a fact,its documented.

Offline ~Ace~

• Contributor
    • TN Predators.com
« Reply #359 on: August 05, 2007, 05:53:48 PM »
Come on people, NO need to make this Personal ! How about you edit your posts to ones that a person "on the Fence" about joining the NRA can read this and be educated, Both sides can make pooints without attacking eachother, that's always the last step when you have Nothing left. ~Ace~