Author Topic: Way to go girl!  (Read 426 times)

Offline Beers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Way to go girl!
« on: May 02, 2007, 07:04:31 AM »
This put a big 'ol smile on my face this mornin'

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=185167

Offline stimpylu32

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (67)
Re: Way to go girl!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 07:13:37 AM »
She did what she had to do to save her life and will end up in court because some SOB will say she did not protect their civil rights .

Richard
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline akchuck

• Save trapping take a kid
    • Fronrtier Freedom
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 08:56:12 AM »
Your both right but it is a shame the two slime balls put someone so young in the position to have to do it. It's something she'll live with for a long time.
Chuck@FRONTIERFREEDOM
Southcentral Regional Advisory Council
Life Member NRA

Offline Beers

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 11:28:44 AM »
Whoops. Sorry folks. Turns out this article is BS. I didn't really check it out before I posted it, that's what I get for reading articles on the net before I've had my coffee...

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 03:38:15 PM »
Does not really matter, it brought up some good points.  This type of senerio happens quite frequently, but is under reported by our news media.  When my wife shot a burgler the local paper did not want to report it since no one was killed and the scum ball got away.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.