Author Topic: NEF 410 laminated with medallion  (Read 1061 times)

Offline NorthernMich

• Trade Count: (0)
NEF 410 laminated with medallion
« on: May 03, 2007, 01:05:59 PM »
Perfect condition...what is it and what is a fair price...one at my local gun shop.

thanks

Found a pic here...bottom one...value?

Offline EVOC ONE

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
Re: NEF 410 laminated with medallion
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 12:23:16 AM »
If the medallion reads "NEF Special Edition", I have seen those models available at a couple locations.  I believe they are available from NEF to distributors who want to offer them to their FFL's.  Two locations that come to mind in my region are Juniata Trading Co. in Everett, Pa. and Rockingham Co-Op in Harrisonburg, Va. I have only seen the Camo laminate versions at those locations.

I've not been to Harrisonburg for some time.  However, Juniata sells the shotguns for around $140 and the rifle versions for around $240, IIRC.

:)

Offline BANG_OW

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (11)
  • Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 04:18:49 PM »
I just gave $133 for the same gun in 28 ga. with 26" barrel. I also paid $20 for shipping and transfer. Total = $153
Hope this helps,
Don

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 01:37:01 AM »
Evoc is right.  From what I gather large retailers such as Wal-Mart, Juniata Trading Co., etc. can order a run of guns to their specifications (stocks, barrel length, finish of their choice from what the factory offers) to sell as "exclusive" products in their stores.   You will find Ruger does the same thing with a version of their 10/22 that is sold only threw Wal-Mart. 

As far as value goes at this point they sell for around the same as the run of the mill guns with similar features but 20 years from now who knows.  Someday it may be like finding a "Sears" branded J.C. Higgins shotgun. 
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Moonlitin

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 05:48:45 AM »
Hi NorthernMich, I recognize those shotguns!  The laminated stocked Pardners have a "Limited Edition" emblem in the stock.  I picked the top two up (12 gauge and 20 gauge) for $99 each, and I think I paid around $120 or $130 for the 410.  I bought them from smaller shops a few years ago, not the big retail giants like Wal-Mart.  I'm not sure how they get them, or where they get them from, but I recently saw a bunch of them at another smaller shop and they had a 410 with the gray laminate stock and limited edition emblem brand new for $160.

What are of "NorthernMich" are you from?  I live in southwest lower MI.

Moonlitin

Offline NorthernMich

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2007, 09:07:50 AM »
Thanks...went down to offer $120 only to find out it has the youth stock...too short for even small adults.

Thanks for the input.

I'm not far from THE bridge.  ;)

Offline John020769

• Avid Poster
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 12:02:40 PM »
 8)