Author Topic: According to Kuran This is legal.  (Read 1180 times)

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
According to Kuran This is legal.
« on: May 25, 2007, 08:01:55 AM »
Got this off Netscape news:  I've read much of the Kuran, and what the man claims is true.  Under Muslem law he, nor his wives. did no wrong.

SINGAPORE (Reuters) -- Three Singaporean Muslim women, all married to the same man, were sentenced to jail for persuading some of his under-age daughters to have sex with him, court documents showed on Thursday.

The man, who has 10 wives and 64 children, was sentenced to 32 years in prison and 24 strokes of the cane in April 2006 after he was found guilty of raping five of his under-age daughters.

The case has shocked many Singaporeans, both for the crimes committed and the unusual living arrangements depicted in the court papers.

One of the wives was sentenced to nine years in jail after she coaxed her own daughter and two other under-age girls in the family to have sex with the man, court documents showed.

"She was the cook in the family," the court papers said, adding that "she was also responsible for managing the fair and equal treatment of intimacy" between the man and 10 wives.

The other two women, who each persuaded one of their own daughters to sleep with the man, both received three-year terms.

"They participated in the sordid conspiracy by actively persuading their daughters into submitting to the sexual violations," District Judge Shaiffudin Saruwan said in the documents.

The man, citing the Koran, had told his wives and daughters that he had complete ownership over his children, including the right to have sex with his daughters, the papers showed.

The wives then acted as his messengers, telling their daughters to meet their father in his bedroom whenever he wanted sex over a period of 18 months, according to the court papers, adding that two of the daughters have had abortions.

The eldest daughter, now 17, went to the police in 2005 to report the rapes.

The man, who ran a transportation business, has four legal wives and six contractual wives -- an arrangement whereby a Muslim couple enters into a union for a fixed period. His 33 sons and 31 daughters range in age from about 2 years to 17.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline Almtnman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • Walk softly and carry a big stick!
    • The Mountain
Re: According to Kuran This is legal.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 09:04:39 AM »
Maybe that's why they like to refer to themselves as the religion of peace.  ::)
AMM
The Mountain
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."~~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Casull

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 09:21:53 AM »
Thank God that Singapore does not follow Muslim "law".  I hope the bast*rd enjoys his time in prison.  Maybe he will become someone's "wife".   :-X
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 08:42:12 AM »
Traditional Islam does not allow anyone to have sex with their daughter.  Do not know what the Ayatollah Khomeni followers allow.   

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 09:06:46 AM »
10 wives would be punishment in itself !
what i want to know is how he got those teenagers to do anything ? have hard enough time getting mine to help around the house !
on a serious note is that not why we are really fighting the war ? and why we must win and not turn away ever ?
guess his BIBLE left out the story about Lott ? and the others that dealt with like matters
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 07:55:43 PM »
  That little screw-up by Lott is one of the reasons why Israel has some of their problems today.
  Those children of incest are the progenitors of some of the tribes that are giving fits to Israel today !

No surprise I guess..they sprang originally from disorder and never seem to have recovered..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline hrminer92

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 09:27:28 PM »
Check this out:

http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=869842007
How to stop illicit affairs? Have one-hour marriages, says Iranian cleric
MICHAEL THEODOULOU

SOME see it as a divinely sanctioned safety valve to ease sexual frustration; others call it a hypocritical cover for prostitution.

The Shia Muslim tradition of temporary marriage, or sigheh, allows a man and a woman in Iran to marry for a set period of time, ranging from an hour to 99 years......

Offline countryrebel8174

• Avid Poster
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 11:54:02 PM »
that is frickin gross. i think he shouldnt get jail time though.....i say lynch him, put it around the head that will kill em and the head he was thinking with.
they can try and take my guns....but i aint givin' em up until all my shells are gone or i quit breathing.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 04:07:19 AM »
In a one hour marriage ,who gets the trailer when they split ?

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 03:38:58 PM »
In a one hour marriage ,who gets the trailer when they split ?

You mean tent don't you?  We are talking about Iran here.
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 04:02:46 PM »
Gosh darn:  I'm looking for this in the kuran but at this time I am unable to find it.  Some people may find this site interesting.   www.prophetofdoom.net/

And when you read about Rocky, it is an alcoholic drink made from opium.  Rocky turns white when poured over ice, sometimes it is also called Tigers Milk.  Yes there is a grain based Rocky, but I never saw anyone other than Americians drinking it.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline powderman

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2007, 04:28:54 PM »
In a one hour marriage ,who gets the trailer when they split??
Uhhhh, she gets the trailor, he gets the goat.  :D :D :D :D :D :D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2007, 05:12:27 PM »
  In truth, HE gets everything..she is out on her ear..used, and now destitute..it's the culture..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007, 02:22:30 AM »
Ironglow , you mean they have some good points ?
just kidding !
POWDERMAN , the goat , think i will leave that dog sleeping !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2007, 01:12:55 PM »
  Shootall;
  Got the gfist of what you meant..LOL

It really is a pity though, how women and little girls are treated in those cultures. Knowing personally, quite a number of veterans of the Iraqi & Afghan conflicts..it is almost a "culture shock" for our young Soldiers, Airmen & Marines to see just how shabbily the females are treated; simply because of their gender..

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2007, 05:18:55 AM »
IRONGLOW its a sin how everyone over there is treated , if they aren't connected to the leadership !
Women and girls for sure get it the worst !
I can't understand why people of western civilization can't remember why our fore fathers migrated away from that part of the world in the first place , i do believe we are in a religious war but the crimes done in the name of religion over there could only come from HELL !

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2007, 04:51:44 AM »
Here is a quote from the Quran.  You cannot deal with lobotomized idiots who really believe this stuff. 

"Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them."

Muhammed, 571-632
Prophet and Founder of Islam
Koran, Sura 4:34

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2007, 01:12:57 AM »
  Well; Muhammad sure had power over Aisha didn't he ! He took her from her father when she was 6 years old and physically TOOK HER when she was nine years old !   ( Sahih Bukhari 5:58:234,  Sahih Muslim 8:3311 )

SOME BIG HERO THERE !  This is their HOLIEST guy ?  With a start like that ; how morally upright can a religion be ?

I am proud of what "western civilization" would do to such a pedophile...

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2007, 02:54:52 AM »
TM-7 , good idea , get your own house in order first ,

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2007, 04:16:38 AM »
From the Father of the Protestants:

"Even though they grow weary and wear themselves out with child-bearing, it does not matter; let them go on bearing children till they die, that is what they are there for."

-Martin Luther, German religious reformer  (1483 - 1546)

Sounds kind of like the Taliban.

Offline powderman

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2007, 04:20:06 PM »
Goldarnit IG, he waited til she was practically an ol maid before he took her to bed, what more do ya want??? Kids are much further ahead physically today than they were back then. Aisha probably looked physically about like a 5 year old today. Boy, bet that was exciting for at least one of them. Yep, ol mohamed was  a perfect role model, loved children so ta speak. POWDERMAN.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm