Author Topic: Shouldn't We Be taking Heed...?????  (Read 3502 times)

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
Shouldn't We Be taking Heed...?????
« on: May 30, 2007, 12:56:51 PM »

A man whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward Fanaticism.

"Very few people were true Nazis "he said," but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories."

We are told again and again by "experts" and "talking heads" that Islam is the religion of peace, and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace.

Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant.

It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the specter of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history.

The fanatics are the ones who march. The fanatics wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. The fanatics systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. The fanatics bomb, behead, murder, or honor killing. The fanatics take over mosque after mosque. The fanatics zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. The hard quantifiable fact is that "the peaceful majority" has become the "silent majority" and it is cowed and extraneous.

Communist Russia comprised Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across Southeast Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.

And, who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were "peace loving"?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points:

Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany, they will awake one day and find that the Fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.

As for us who watch it all unfold; we must pay attention to the only group that counts: the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

Lastly, at the risk of offending, anyone who doubts that the issue is serious and just deletes this email without sending it on, can contribute to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand.

Help the interests and well being of the U.S. and it's citizens and the rest of our democratic world. Send This Message On..

Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Shouldn't We Be taking Heed...?????
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 03:34:46 PM »
Thousands of those that threaten our way of life make their way across our Southern border each day.  They may not be Muslin, but the threat is just as real as if they were.  As more Latinos move in the community changes, the standard of life changes, crime increases, and soon they have created their own little barrio on this side of the border.  As more come, the barrios become larger and soon the entire American culture is sucked up and becomes a part of the barrio scene.

Think it can't happen?  Take a look at any community the is harboring a large number of illegal aliens today, and how it has been degraded from what it was just a few years ago.  Travel around the USA and it is evident, our way of lift and the American culture is being threatened every day, and now congress wants to make them legal.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 03:43:13 PM »
  Sadly there are alot of sheeple in this country that believe muslimes are peace loving.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Brett

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 04:30:18 PM »
Oh yeah, their piece loving alright...

26% of young U.S. Muslims say violence OK

Are the mainstream media giving the public an accurate view of radical Islam?  Take our poll.

According to a new poll by the New York Post, one of four young Muslims in the U.S. believe suicide bombings against innocent civilians are OK. The nationwide survey, one of the most exhaustive ever conducted of American Muslim attitudes, found that more than 60% are very concerned Islamic extremism will grow in America.  There are an estimated 2.35 million Muslims in the U.S.

Thirteen percent said suicide bombings and other violence against civilians can be justified “in order to defend Islam from its enemies.” Among those under the age of 30, that 13% doubled to 26%.   

Offline powderman

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 05:07:01 PM »
Islam is an evil, Godless cult that is dedicated to the eradication of every man, woman, and child that will not subscribe to their evil cult. They teach their children to hate practically from birth. By the time they are 10 or 11 years old they are so fully indoctrinated in hatred and death that they could never function in any type of civilized society. Satan tried to kill Jesus but failed. 600 years after the death and resurrection of Jesus the devil looked down and saw mohamed. He used him to start his war against Christians and islam was born. The goal then, and now, is to destroy everything that Jesus taught and built. Make no doubt about it, we are at war. It's good vs evil, islam against the world. This is a war we MUST win. They are as mad dogs, and their mosques are their lairs. It is there that hatred and death are preached and learned. Every convert they make is another soul lost to the devil himself. I've lost 2 neices to this evil cult. They were Christians, raised in the church. They fell for the garbage these scum put out and renounced Jesus Christ. They are in worse trouble than if they had never known Jesus. They knew him, and have now turned their backs on him. Shame on them, they deserve whatever they get.  POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Brett

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 02:00:13 AM »
Brett...please write your Congress critters and tell them to immediately stop fastracking immigration from all countries and giving special status to migrants above the Constitution if you are that concerned with the WoT.
....TM7

Been done.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 02:49:03 AM »
TM7, the fact that if anyone does not accept the Muslim religion , they must be 2nd class citizens ( slaves )or exterminated !
This is in there writings and would suggest that if you are anything other than a Muslim you are a target !
To put this in perspective one must look at the christian  past , missionaries were sent over the world to convert people to christian , the method was cruel to passive ! the inquisition was a low point ! how about the crusades ?
They are doing alot of things that were done in our past , they have the population to do it today !
Make no mistake they want our land , riches , etc. but they do not want our way of life , they live under a different system than we do and have done so for far longer than we have ours ! our form of law and govt. has changed and failed many times in the christian world , where they have been much the same for centuries . So why would they jump to be us ?
Iroc is a classic , we liberated them and so far they haven't picked up the ball and run ! I don't think they want to be like us !
look back at Viet Nam , the french then us , they waited until we all left then became what they wanted to ,we just postponed the inevitable !
we Americans have to realize we are not the be all end all for the rest of the world ! Its like the do gooders that won't buy goods from countries with sweat shops , cause the people get a small pay check , to my way of thinking a small check is better than no check !
Anyway , I hope the ones in the lofty position see the threat coming before we have another 9/11 !
as far as the southern border , In this country we have allowed the political parties to give so much to speical intrest groups that we don't have enough people to work the jobs we have ! thats a fact ! IF they want to build that fence on the border ,then they better plan on using immigrant labor ! how do i know this , cause when i put an add in the paper i get 15 Hispanic workers that apply for the job to 1-2 of all the other races combined and this is in VA. . Yes we run a check on everyone we hire and comply with all laws !  So the govt. caused the problem , want it fixed then take away the BS support for people who can work ! want to see it go away also take away min. wage ! then people would have to work and the ones who put effort in would get better pay instead of having to share with dead beats ! thus. the jobs being filled the immigrants would have little need to walk 1500 miles to no job !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline powderman

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 03:20:01 AM »
TM7. I had assumed that you watched the news and read newspapers. Their devils handbook, koran, instructs them to do these things. They are to lay in wait for the infidels, you and me, and kill them. This is in there several times over. They want us all dead, simple as that. I pray that the world wakes up before it's too late and sees these Godless scum for what they are. Islam is a cancer, a boil on the butt of the entire world. What kind of a man would strap explosives on his child and tell him to murder innocents??? A muslim. They live a lie, God does not reward murderers, they are sending their children to hell, thats where murderers go ya know. Pay attention to the news my friend, read a paper. I don't know of any country that those Godless, subhuman scum are NOT killing innocents, this is what they are taught, and live for. They live to kill.
They  brag about their heritage, going back to Abraham, it does. It was not Gods will that Abraham went to hagar because his wife Sara was barren, it was Saras idea, not Gods will. God had his own plans for Sara and Abraham. Before Hagar gave birth an angel told her that she would have a son and his name would be ishmael. He would lead a troubled life, he would be against all mankind, and all men would be against him. Not exact quotes, but you can look it up. The result is what the world now sees as islam. Gotta go to work, later. POWDERMAN.  :( :( :( :( :( :(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 04:58:39 AM »
powderman.  There a re fanatics in every religion.  I had two young men knock on my door a while back, they told me I was going to hell if I didn't convert to their religion.  My wife and I went to a mall to do some shopping, we were approached by a group of people that wanted to pray for us because we were not of their faith, they said we were doomed.

Religion is wonderful, and every man needs to be attached a deity of some form, but some folks get so carried away, and so dedicated to belief that anyone who does not agree with them is doomed. In my opinion this is more prevalent among those that have little purpose in life, hail from backwards roots, or are low on the economical scale.  The religion gives them something to focus on to and removes them from reality.  Look at the cults in the USA, House of Yahweh, Branch Dravidian's, or any number of Protestant based groups in rural areas of America.

Like the ole boy in North Carolina that uses snakes in his sermons, "Okay boy, pick up that rattlesnake and kiss it, if you have faith in God it won't bite ya!"   I believe, but I don't think I need to pick up the snake to prove it.

My point, there are some "good" Muslims out there, but there is a far greater number that have been influenced by some radical leader.  Those are the ones we must fear.

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 07:15:10 AM »
The main problems with the so called "Good Musliums" is that they will not stand up against the "Bad Musliums".  If push comes to shove they will even support the Bad ones, rather than go against a fellow muslium.  To stand up against fellow musliums would be a death sentence and they know it.  There is some things about that religion that are pretty gruesome, and they don't talk about it, but it rules every aspect of their lives.  Both the good and bad ones.  All musliums are fanatics, just some are less radical than others.  Some  deep down would love to convert, but it is a death sentence and they know it.  If they should go somewhere where they could be safe, the Aiatolias would go after their families, and friends.  Punishments for transgressors are fast and severe.

You want to really be disgusted, go to the ceramony held once a month, where all the people found guilty are given their punishment.  The GIs that I was with called it "Chop, Chop, day".  It's a big spectical, all the village turns out, (it's mandatory).  They watch and even applaud as the sentences are carried out.  Thieves have their right hands chopped off, no anastesia, just lay it on the chopping block, and down comes the ax.  People accused of be peeping toms, or voyers, have their eyes poked out.  And women accused of being adultirous are beheaded.  Young men caught with married, or spoken for, women are castrated.  Granted the last punishment is often overlooked by the offended husband or father, the death of the offending wife or daughter is usually enough to appease his anger.  Often times there was no lover anyway, the husband just wants to get rid of his wife, and that is an easy way to do it.  All he has to do is go before the local Elder, Judge, or Aiatolia, and wittness three times that his wife is having an affair.

But the people of Americia will say, "That is just too barberic things like that don't really go on".  Well I for one have seen it, and yes it does go on.  Ask anyone that has lived there for a period of time, they will also admit it goes on.   
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 07:27:43 AM »
We can also elect folks who would take these objections and turn them into reason for turning over the constitution and give the power too those who want to protect us----That is the real way Hitler gained power.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2007, 07:41:41 AM »
rockbilly , i to have had both men and women come to my door and witness to me in an effort to get me to convert to their religion , had guys in orange robes at air port do the same , also at shoping centers !
yes we have cults in the USA . but how many flew a plane into a building ? how many stand by and watch murder , rape , stoning , torture etc. etc. and not lift a finger to help ?
During the crusades when the Christin armies got to what is now Germany the same thing was going on there were good Muslims and bad mixed with Christians when the arch bishop was asked what to do , he instructed the leaders to kill them all ! ITS  not a new problem  ! how can we tell the difference if they stand by and let the radical few lead them to war !
We are a funny people , we worry more about not hurting people that want to kill us than we do about saving our own lives !

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2007, 10:42:51 AM »
It's going to take something major to change minds in this country.  Something like major bombing of several Americian cities simultianouslly.  With thousands killed on our soil.  And then some will never change.  Others will have a field day shooting, or hanging  anything that looks middleastern.  Glad I live in Alaska, you know the old saying, "out of sight out of mind".
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2007, 10:48:21 AM »
It is a sad cometary to the way we think but you are most likely right ! If i bring ammo and food ya got any room if it hits the fan ?

Offline crustaceous

• Contributor
  • back for a limited engagement
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2007, 01:16:42 PM »
Whose god has the least pity and most contempt for the enemies of his followers?
 A. The Muslim god because the Christian god advocates nonviolence and continuous forgiveness.
 B. The Christian god because he orders his followers to kill all their enemies, regardless of their actions, without pity.
 C. The Christian god because the Muslim god forbids his followers from striking enemies who do not fight and orders peace with those desiring it.
 D. B and C.

Offline crustaceous

• Contributor
  • back for a limited engagement
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2007, 01:17:31 PM »
Correct Answer: D. (B and C.) “And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old and young, both males, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men who were before the house. And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go you forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city” (Ezekiel 9:5-7). “Allah does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice” (Koran 60:8). “And if they incline to peace, then incline to it and trust in Allah; surely He is the Hearing, the Knowing” (Koran 8:61).

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 01:33:11 PM »
Although I am a freedom loving American, let us look into our own closet of skeletons. I will leave the genecide of the American Indian, and slavery where they belong. In the past. BUT!
What about the 44,000,000 and a still counting murders we have committed since Roe vs Wade. Oh yea, I am talking about abortion. We have literally killed, and still are, killing our future work force. These murders out number most all of the killing mentioned in the above posts combined, yet we claim to have moral high ground. Do you think these murder victims would agree?
Also, when 15 Saudies, 1 Egyptian, 1 Jordainian, and a couple others went to Afganistan, and trained for 911, with financial aid from the Saudie's, why did we attact Iraq, whom had no part in 911? Oh yes, I am sure they cheered but, that is not a crime. We do it when a dictator in another country falls.
When one is throwing bones out into someone else's living room, one should make sure that one's own closet is clean first. Ours is not. Perhaps we as a nation we are being punished for our own self-righteousness. While I would agree with Brett that Islam is a growing threat, and will, and has destroyed many nations. What about our own shame. One can be quick to point fingers at wrong doing, but one should be careful he is not looking into a mirror when doing so. It could be embarassing, when the rest of the world is watching. JMO.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2007, 02:43:51 PM »
Hey, that's right!  Why worry about terrorist making travel unsafe for everyone.  Forget that Havana Norte now reaches to Jacksonville, let's get together and bomb a Family Planning Clinic and kill a doctor. That'll straighten things out.
And the scary thing is, these single-issue, knee-jerk types do get out the vote. 

Offline dukkillr

• The Daily Limit
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2007, 02:50:32 PM »
And the scary thing is, these single-issue, knee-jerk types do get out the vote. 

And hang out on message boards, you're right.  I wish the world really were as simple as they believe it to be. 

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2007, 06:52:18 PM »
You kids r silly to think muslimes r no threat
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2007, 07:02:55 PM »
I admit that I did not read all of the posts with great care, but I did not see where anyone advocated
killing a Doctor or blowing up a clinic. Did I miss it?
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2007, 01:14:07 AM »
   Nomosendoro...

Hmmm...I was just wondering about the same question..Who said anything about bombing an abortuary ? Surely there is enough killing going on in those places already..more deaths would solve nothing..

As for the debate over the various religious factions..how about taking a fresh (for some) look at the issue ! The major point to consider is that we are living in the 21st century..some people have in centuries past, done evil things in the name of their "God"...that doesn't mean their "God" approved of it !!

There is some sagacious wisdom offered in the New Testament that people of all faiths or people of no faith ..can profit by.
  This info is found in        Matthew 7: 14-23 .

Ch 7 is a "red letter" chapter and contains much wisdom..He says that " good trees (faiths) bring forth good fruit and conversely, corrupt trees (faiths) bring forth corrupt fruit.

He says " Beware of false prophets which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves...
     " YE SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS " ....!

When trying to decide which is the more caring and compassionate faith in this, the 21st century..look about you !

Of all the competeing faiths and philosophies;

1) Which one opens and operates more hospitals around the world..and treats people without regard as to their faith and most often, without regard as to their ability to pay ?

2) Which faith sends aid and care packages, plus thousands of tons of food to starving people around the world..again; without regard to their faith..

3) Which faith has programs to get people who are starving in third-world countries, stared in agriculture and home owned businesses so they can "help themselves"..and this being done WITHOUT the pre-requisite that they convert ?

4) Which faith, after such events as the Tsunami in Indonesia (about a 98% Muslim country) was first as a faith, to rush in food, help and medical supplies..often even to the tune of hospital ships ?

Now, don't try to base your argument on remote texts..taken perhaps out of context, in an attempt to "prove equality" ! ...But if you must...at least use the New Testament..since it IS.."the NEW covenant"..

Instead, just look around you and take note of the "fruits" of the individual religions in today's world !

Don't offer archaic sayings and accusations...just look at the fruit !

BTW:  For those false prophets that try to "come in His name" ...look at the advice he has for them in vs. 22 & 23...
   That covers such as the masters of the inquisition and those who would murder others in His name..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2007, 02:37:19 AM »
Seems another of my posts has either been deleted or gone out into cyberspace. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2007, 04:29:45 AM »
The problem is that the 95 percent of good Muslims will not speak out against that five percent who are bastardizing and making a mockery of their religion.   Muslim sects murder those of other sects.   Worse than that, they murder those of their own sect.  Some illiterate or semi-illiterate mullah issues his silly fatwahs and thousands are ready to carry out his murderous "orders." 

It is not unusual for religions not to criticize those who make a mockery of them.  Look at the case of the poster boy of the Christian right here in our own country.  Rep. Foley was never extensively disowned by any of the major Protestant leaders for making a mockery of their religion.     

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2007, 06:11:49 AM »
Seems like a lot of people are intent on saving their country by meddling and carousing around the world in an offensive way. Perhaps Rome is burning while we were out of the house. I suggest looking at the facts and trends right a home and concentrate on safeguarding what we got from internal destroyers. You can start by telling your Congress critter to not cave in to Senor "don't read it just sign it" Bush's psychopathy, do their job as Constitutional sworn,,,, or else. As for Moslems I think leave them alone and they will leave us alone. The dark forces agitating them are the exact same forces agitating us to do kindle a conflict.....nobody profits except for a select few on the devil's payroll.

...TM7

Pure crap!!

Reminds me how I was told by some that Wasps will not sting if I just leave them alone, but the only time that
I have been stung so far was when I was leaving them alone.

The radical Muslum leaders themselves say that all "infidels" should be converted or killed, period. I guess you
are telling us that they don't mean it.Are you their Press Secretary now? They are THE ones blowing up innocent kids all over the World, including some of their own, they are pure evil!

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2007, 10:34:54 AM »
Seems another of my posts has either been deleted or gone out into cyberspace. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Nope not deleted. You most likely got caught by a feature of this software I HATE. If you make a post and there is another that got made while you were posting yours doesn't post but you get a page that tells you another was made while you were typing and suggests you read it before finishing your post. If you don't again tell it to post before you head off elsewhere you'll lose it. I've lost several that way by being in too big a hurry to notice it happened. But I've deleted nothing here lately.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2007, 11:51:11 AM »
   " Just leave the Muslims alone..and they will leave us alone !"

Did I actually hear someone say that ?   Nah !...I must have been "hearing things" ...

Shucks..They can't leave each other alone..

What was Bali doing Muslims when Islamofacist terrorists blew up their clubs ?

What was Spain doing when they blew up their trains ? Seems like Spain had already acceded  to the terrorist's demands when they were hit with those acts of terror !

France sided with them and tried to keep us from kicking Saddam's butt...so what did weakling France get ?...riots fires and lawlessness in the streets for weeks...

What did Danny Perl do to be tortured and beheaded ?

It has been reported that Nick Berg was actually trying to get the fanatic's views published, when they caught him and sawed his head off with a dull knife..

Wetren't the little children in day care centers in Jerusalem " leaving the Muslims alone" well enough ?

How about the schoolgirls in the Pizza parlor in Tel Aviv ?

Islam started in one place in Egypt..it spread it's poison into the the Arab/Persian middle east...then it started it's march westward taking over the ancient homeland of the Jews.
  Then it spread it's will by the sword to areas north, east south and west of there. They even slaughtered their way into Europe and held part of it. So, thanks to Charles Martel  at Tours for slamming the door in their faces ...and running them back to territories previously "liberated" by the minions of Muhammad !

Surely all these nations must have not bothered that small group of slavish pedophile followers in Egypt before they started their murderous rampage into the middle east and Europe !

Evidence that "leaving them alone" doesn't work ?..Sure; they start KILLING EACH OTHER when there are no "infidels" to behead !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2007, 11:55:26 AM »

Hmmm...

Seems to me that when a person starts tossing about such labels as "Christian, Zionist" party ...this tells us much more about the person making the statement, than it does about the persons the statement is being made about !

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2007, 12:16:04 PM »
Seems like a lot of people are intent on saving their country by meddling and carousing around the world in an offensive way. Perhaps Rome is burning while we were out of the house. I suggest looking at the facts and trends right a home and concentrate on safeguarding what we got from internal destroyers. You can start by telling your Congress critter to not cave in to Senor "don't read it just sign it" Bush's psychopathy, do their job as Constitutional sworn,,,, or else. As for Moslems I think leave them alone and they will leave us alone. The dark forces agitating them are the exact same forces agitating us to do kindle a conflict.....nobody profits except for a select few on the devil's payroll.

...TM7

Pure crap!!

Reminds me how I was told by some that Wasps will not sting if I just leave them alone, but the only time that
I have been stung so far was when I was leaving them alone.

The radical Muslum leaders themselves say that all "infidels" should be converted or killed, period. I guess you
are telling us that they don't mean it.Are you their Press Secretary now? They are THE ones blowing up innocent kids all over the World, including some of their own, they are pure evil!
You sir,,,,sound thoroughly brained washed and have ignored history. How could Moslem's bother us if we don't let them in here, don't need them for anything, and leave them alone? Instead your hate and fear mongering International Neocon Christian Zionist Party have stirred the pot and enabled this profitable mess ( profitable for them). You desperately need to read some CIA articles on the Mid-East, 'blowback', and the Arab mind...just like Ghouliani needs to. Arab and Persian scholars have seen thru this crap to,,,it's some of middle America with The Bag over their head. You want to read some really hate filled death dealing scriptures than read and interpret your own instead of others for a change, except you should familiarize yourself with the Talmud for a real dose of racist hate.

...TM7

So I am brainwashed because I hold responsible those that did a crime & not blame someone else. I am sure glad you cleared that up! Rosie explained it the same way.

Middle America with a bag over their head, hmmm. Would a person be more enlightened if he lived in NY, or I
guess that San Fran would be even better, nay that's OK.

I did not think of the race part of this, that means that race is more important to you than it is for me!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2007, 01:35:27 PM »
Hey lets just bury our heads in the sand.

Dang right we best heed. Islime is a murderous cult. Started by a caravan robbing, murdering child molester named Mohammed. Leave them alone and they'll leave us alone, that is down right silly.