Author Topic: Got the kid almost crying  (Read 437 times)

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
Got the kid almost crying
« on: June 04, 2007, 04:48:20 PM »
My wife finally got a Mazda RX-8, at the urging of our 18 yr old son.  He asked if he could use it sometimes for dates.  His mother said yes, so he was elated.  He no longer wants to drive her SUV because she put a sticker on the back that says "Chicks Rule", he hates that sticker, and won't be seen in her SUV anymore, let alone drive it. 

Now you have to realize this young man is Macho to the max.  Highschool Jock, star hockey player, big guy on the track team, muscle bound, fencing champ, wrastling team, and one of the most populer guys in school.  He has an immage to uphold, at least in his mind. 

His Mom told him she has ordered the vanity plates for her new sports car that say "MOM"S TOY".  He told me today he's not worried because he has already seen those plates on a Ford Excursion around town.  I said "OK that was her first choice, she had to make three request on the form".  "Her second was CHICKS RULE, and third was MY BABY".  Wish I could have gotten a picture of his face.  I called the wife and told her what I had done, so she has turned her cell off so he can't reach her.  He is in a panic now to have her cancel the order.  He's calling her every five minutes, to no avail.

The real funny thing is she has not ordered vanity plates, we are just pulling his leg, so to speak.  I know I'm mean.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: Got the kid almost crying
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 05:16:21 PM »
 :D :D :D
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 06:47:11 PM »
Great story!  Thanks for sharing.   :D

Offline Awf Hand

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Contributor
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 07:28:33 AM »
I JUST BLEW FROSTED FLAKES ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD!!!!!!!
Just my Awf Hand comments...