Author Topic: The Lessor of Two Evils Usually Isn't  (Read 711 times)

TM7

The Lessor of Two Evils Usually Isn't
« on: June 09, 2007, 06:44:37 AM »
Gary North, Washington insider, explains why the lessor of two evils ain't the case....TM7

http://www.lewrockwell.com/north/north536.html

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The Lessor of Two Evils Usually Isn't
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 11:39:02 AM »
Good read..lots of truth here.  I don't recall an election in recent years where I found myself voting a candidate because he truly appealed to me, most votes were cast in favor of "the lessor of two evils."

Offline Bob

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 01:38:19 PM »
The last president I voted FOR was Ronnie Regan. Still miss that guy. I think he and Teddy Roosevelt were the greatest presidents of the 20th century. Otherwise, I've been guilty of voting while holding my nose. I've made a decision not to do that. Now I have no idea who I'll vote for, I may have to re-register Libertarian as I think the Republicans have deserted me.
Bob

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 03:30:32 AM »
Ron Paul is what I refer to as one of the LAST GREAT STATESMEN. The rest are for the most part whores to the lobbyists, be they democrat or republican. Paul on the other hand is the guy that will do what is right, REGARDLESS of the fact that he must STAND ALONE, and be chastised in the process by his FELLOW house members.
If congress and the president REALLY wanted to fix Washington, they would VOLUNTARILY vote in 8 year term limits for the SAME REASONS the president has an 8 year TERM LIMIT. To prevent CORRUPTION AND PATTY CAKING BIG MONEY INFLUENCE.
Of course they will not and the lemming populace will continue along voting the yoyo's back in, while being CLUELESS of their voting records, and complaining all the way.  :(
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 12:24:30 PM »
I've posted this before......

http://reactor-core.org/none-dare.html

More on Nelson and the international bankers......
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline Dusty Miller

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 02:17:04 PM »
As long as its a matter of a liberal president appointing judges to the federal courts or a conservative doing the job then I'm going to vote for the conservative even if he's the spitt'n image of old Lucifer himself!!
When seconds mean life or death, the police are only minutes away!

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 03:25:47 PM »
As long as its a matter of a liberal president appointing judges to the federal courts or a conservative doing the job then I'm going to vote for the conservative even if he's the spitt'n image of old Lucifer himself!!

I have no doubt that you would. ;)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 06:41:41 AM »
Well when my research uncovered a very little known fact about Dr. Paul that was when I decided he is the man I want in office.

Do some research and see how many people you can find that was elected and then publicly stated they would NOT take a retirement when their service was over.

Dr. Paul seems to have plenty of his own money and is not interested in a retirement that the American people have to pay him.

Matt
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein