Author Topic: any farmers in around akron  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Prebanpaul

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
any farmers in around akron
« on: June 24, 2007, 05:36:28 PM »
Hello

I am looking for a place to hunt.  I am the owner of a local gun store.  I am looking for a place that I can hunt ground hogs and deer with in one hours drive of Akron.  I Like to Bow hunt and rifle/shotgun.  Would be willing to help you out sometimes around the farm.  I will be very very professional and curtious.

Paul Risley
330-472-8686
LUCK when preperation meets opportunity.

Offline stimpylu32

• Trade Count: (67)
Re: any farmers in around akron
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 02:53:11 AM »
Paul

Wish i could help but i'm about 4 hours west of you , We farm just over 1400 acres with 48 acres of woods mixed in . drop me a PM and maybe we can work something out .

Richard Kohli
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline GregP42

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (6)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 06:55:13 AM »
Paul

Wish i could help but i'm about 4 hours west of you , We farm just over 1400 acres with 48 acres of woods mixed in . drop me a PM and maybe we can work something out .

Richard Kohli

Hey Stimpy,

You need any help getting them ground hogs out of your place?  ;D ;D

Greg
NRA Life Member
"Those who sacrifice essential liberty for temporary safety are not deserving of either liberty or safety."  - Ben Franklin, 1776
Vis Sis Mis!

Offline mas19

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 06:02:31 PM »
yeah stimpy so how about i come to lima and we shoot groundhogs haha, 1400 acres is a decent chunk of dirt

Offline stimpylu32

• Trade Count: (67)
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 05:21:02 AM »
Soory i haven't responded sooner , between working 12 hours a day and trying to do stuff around the farm its been kinda hectic . Have not had much time for groung hog shooting . we did release 24 phesents this spring and are working to put in just under 30 achres of quail habitat . it will be broken up in 2 - 10 acre plots and 1 - 5 acre plot and the last is around 3 1/2 acres . We are planning to release 100 of the little birds come spring and another 24 of the big noisey suckers .  ;D

I am still working at getting axcess to some of the farrel hogs that are down by Indian Lake for this fall . some of them are running in the 350 to 400 poung range .  :o

stimpy
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline GregP42

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (6)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 08:16:48 AM »
Soory i haven't responded sooner , between working 12 hours a day and trying to do stuff around the farm its been kinda hectic . Have not had much time for groung hog shooting . we did release 24 phesents this spring and are working to put in just under 30 achres of quail habitat . it will be broken up in 2 - 10 acre plots and 1 - 5 acre plot and the last is around 3 1/2 acres . We are planning to release 100 of the little birds come spring and another 24 of the big noisey suckers .  ;D

I am still working at getting axcess to some of the farrel hogs that are down by Indian Lake for this fall . some of them are running in the 350 to 400 poung range .  :o

stimpy

Stimpy,

Them hogs are how big?!?! Man oh man, talk about fillin the freezer! As for them birds, I know I couldn't hit a dove if the dang thing stood still for me, not sure on them quail critters. Hope your having a good 4th up that way, looks like it is going to try and rain here.

Greg
NRA Life Member
"Those who sacrifice essential liberty for temporary safety are not deserving of either liberty or safety."  - Ben Franklin, 1776
Vis Sis Mis!