Author Topic: rat in my home  (Read 665 times)

Offline jamaldog87

• Trade Count: (0)
rat in my home
« on: June 30, 2007, 10:06:32 AM »
well i was coming home form the store and my mom was outside and she was up on the stairs and she yells " there a rat by the door" i look and he had moved form the door to under the stairs. so i ran a got one of my guns( i have a few) and got my crosman 2200 with cast core crosman wad-cuts. the first hit and he ran into some brushes and i reloaded and put one in his back kill him. There rats now were a live because people don't keep there apts clean and leave food outside. Most of the people were i live are non-American so the do that stuff.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline jamaldog87

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: rat in my home
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 06:29:44 AM »
yeah i have seen them in the past but they were on the roof so it was a upstairs problem. But now with food being left out there everywhere.  Now my mom all scary and wanted one of my guns(she does like guns or rats) i gave here my buck master with 50 rounds in it.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends