Author Topic: Wideview mounts and rings  (Read 277 times)

Offline Don Becker

• Trade Count: (0)
Wideview mounts and rings
« on: July 07, 2007, 09:50:09 AM »
Good afternoon!

I only became aware of this site and your forums this morning.  I did some browsing and really liked what I saw. 

I have an optics-related question.  I did a search and found nothing nor did I seem to find a more appropriate forum - - but, then, I'm new to your forum . . 'help me if I need some direction.

Anyway, here's the question:  in recently doing some research related to mounting a new scope on my brother's hunting rifle, I came across ads for scope mounting bases and rings I had never heard of before.  The brand name is Wideview.  I've been unable to find a manufacturer's website nor any information on the company or quality.  The products are offered (mostly on ebay) by individuals/companies but not by the manufacturer.  What I can see, looks nice and the prices surely seem reasonable.  But, the old adage re getting what you pay for, aside, have you folks heard of this brand?  Can you give me a link to the manufacturer's site?  And, if you've used their products, what has been your experience?

Thanks!

Don

Offline Don Becker

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Wideview mounts and rings
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 09:29:56 AM »
Disregard - - I got the information I was seeking, from my usual forum.  Don