Author Topic: So why isn't the Pearl Harbor memorial a "rising sun"...  (Read 389 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
So why isn't the Pearl Harbor memorial a "rising sun"...
« on: July 25, 2007, 05:21:33 AM »

keeping in step with today's "politically correct" imbeciles..the Pearl Harbor memorial should be a rising sun..and the graves in Normandy should have swastikas over them...

www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?Article_ID=56836
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: So why isn't the Pearl Harbor memorial a "rising sun"...
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 05:53:33 AM »
Not much to argue with there is there ironglow? This is what I have been saying about the media AND the government for years. The media has entered into an era of "entertainment" rather than "factual news" and to be entertaining to ALL, some things have to be watered down or covered up. The media has "no problem" committing either offense, in it's effort to be "entertaining".
The government on the other hand has entered an era of "we know best" and uses "dis-information" by way of the media, to swade us the people into believing what they are doing is RIGHT, even when IT MAKES NO SENSE.
This latest "debacle" concerning the memorial, is yet another "project that makes no sense" in it's present context. Political "correctness" or government "fraud", it makes no difference. Both usually are the same. A lie.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline SuperstitionCoues

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: So why isn't the Pearl Harbor memorial a "rising sun"...
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 10:15:11 AM »
Yep, brain malfunction on this one.  I didn't think so until I read the NPS and architects description of the memorial.  It contains all of the pc-doublespeak that I am familiar with and have to endour by academia in my Ph.D. program.

Scream loud and clear on this one.  It is too similar, and your perceptions are correct.
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.