Author Topic: NRA Called Last Night.  (Read 2802 times)

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
Re: NRA Called Last Night.
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2007, 01:01:40 PM »
myronman3, I am not mad in the least, as a matter of fact I enjoy debating with others. But as for me having a narrow mind I beg to differ, you are the one that can't be reasoned with. What makes you think you are right, other than Graybeard and his side kick NONYA feeding you the Anti-NRA garb.
Also I don't need your help to see the light, as I recall I did not ask for it.  But did you read my question? If so, where is the answer?

NONYA, I gave up trying to have a debate with you, you have shown nothing but ignorance on the subject and only have parroted what other Anti-NRA guys here have said. I did not get one thing of value for any of your posts.
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA

Offline NONYA

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2007, 05:49:13 PM »
Let me guess,you are totally done with me....AGAIN?You are such a quitter.We have answered your repetitive question 50 times,read the posts dont just write your insults first.
If it aint fair chase its FOUL,and illegal in my state!
http://www.freewebs.com/lifealongthedge/index.htm

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2007, 01:32:16 AM »
NONYA you claim in the other NRA thread that I follow you around and attack you, but go back to page one on this thread and see who followed who here. You did and for some strange reason you think you answered my question. You have not and no one else has either.

NONYA you call me a quitter, I find that amusing, I don't want to have a debate with you, you can't make a post that has any validity or facts to back your argument. Every thing you try to post comes from others, you parrot others comments. So why would I want to debate with a person that does not have a clue what he is talking about.

The person that has really made an sense is Graybeard. I think Graybeard is a well educated person and even though he and I don't see eye to eye, we can disagree and remain adult in the conversation.

All you want to do is be childish and make your TDC posts. Quit saying we, speek for yourself.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2007, 03:48:37 AM »
neither g.b. or nonya has anything to do with the way i see the nra; although they both bring great insight and have very valid points that i do happen to agree with because of the things i have witnessed personally.   
tdc=stating the obvious

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2007, 04:20:21 AM »
myronman3.

Answer the question? What is so hard about it?   Grow up and quit the games here. You all think your TDC is cute, it makes you look more foolish than you may be. But then again you might be showing your true colors.

Also show me one valid point NONYA made on his own. He would not have a clue if it walked right up and kick him in the butt.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline NONYA

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2007, 11:14:42 AM »
Red you have reduced yourself back to your flaming past personality,your true colors are glowing brightly.I wont fall for your trolling lures,try another lake.

-=TDC=- Keeping an eye on the undesireables

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2007, 11:51:15 AM »
Yes NONYA my fun meter is at max capacity. Your short bus awaits you. Post all you want here, I am done talking to the coconuts. .
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline NONYA

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2007, 12:50:21 PM »
Ohhhh are you "totally done with" me AGAIN?
Dont take your toys and leave the sandbox just because you cant bully people into agreeing with you,stick around and act like an adault and you will have a way better chance of people taking you seriously.Repeating you question 50 times after it has been awnsered several times doesnt prove a thing.We arnt as stupid as you think we are Red,we just dont agree with you.

-=TDC=- We keep the short bus fueled and ready

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2007, 02:45:37 AM »
  ... Grow up and quit the games here. You all think your TDC is cute, it makes you look more foolish than you may be. But then again you might be showing your true colors. ...

someone is looking foolish, but it aint me.

tdc=standing tall in the face of adversity

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2007, 09:00:36 AM »
red?  redhawk?   still there????   

hey guys, i think he might be totally done with this, again.  or maybe realizing the error of his ways?  i dunno....

tdc= using our eyes to see

Offline NONYA

« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2007, 11:00:45 AM »
Hes still reading,I suppose hes still waiting for someone to answer his question,he didnt have his crew to back him up in this "fight" so he turned tail and ran away.We luv ya Red,without you the -=TDC=- would be nothing!I think YOU should run for pres of the NRA,nobody is more dedicated to them for sure!

-=TDC=- Standing tall and carrying a BIG stick

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2007, 02:44:10 PM »
Sorry guys I did not mean to disappoint you, I am still here. But I don't need a bunch of buddies to be my crew, I stand on my own two feet unlike yourselves.  I am just refusing to lower myself to your childish standards and continuing this any further. So have a ball with your totally dumb club.

But this will be my last post here, I hope GB locks this thread also, but I think he enjoys you clowns to much.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline NONYA

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2007, 07:59:58 PM »
Cmon Red get a sense of humor and/or some medication and lighten up,just because I wont be one of your sheeple dont mean we cant be friends....

-=TDC=- totally done with the BS but never gone

Offline NONYA

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2007, 10:19:35 AM »
You are STILL a moron.And I think you are just a well known member using another account to flame.

You're mistaken in that assumption. He is not. Graybeard.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2007, 10:20:40 AM »
No I'll allow it, well most of it anyway. You'll note one minor edit. If you'll look at his posts more carefully you'll find Cole gets his posts edited by me a LOT of times. He has not come to me asking my help. I do what I think best over all in such matters and that often is calling Cole to task either on the forum or in private as the case seems to suggest as best. But he isn't hiding or asking me to do anything just for the record. And I get far less pissing and moaning from him than most when I do call him to task.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline NONYA

« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2007, 10:31:26 AM »
Your right he may not be a member with another account but my opinion of him being  moron stands for eternity,Thanx for checking GB.

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2007, 11:12:47 AM »
Graybeard, I have backed out of this pissing contest with NONYA and his crew, but I if you deleted Crow_feathers post, I think it would be appreciate to delete the posts made by NONYA as well, because his comments were directed toward crow_feather.  I am not sticking up for crow_feather and I am not picking sides on their pissing contest, but I only think it is fair to others here that his comments be removed as well.

Because it looks like his comments are directed at me. But I saw crow_feathers post before you deleted it.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2007, 11:19:18 AM »
I didn't delete it I merely modified it to remove a word I do not allow to be used here and replaced it with yet another that is my standard practice.

BUT CF went off the deep end. He went on a campaign to post the exact same post following every post of Nonya's he could find. When he ran out of those he just started to post it to any thread he could find even those in which Nonya never posted. I think he lost his every loving mind. I posted several times to him to stop and even PMed him to stop and he ignored me and just kept posting as fast as the system would allow.

He gave me no choice and I think it was what he wanted me to do. He is now banned from GBO. If he ever grows up and can stop acting like a five year old child he can e-mail me and ask to be returned but only if he thinks he can act like an adult. His behavior makes me think Cole was actually correct about him. It's sad to see a grown man totally lose it the way he did. In the past he has been a valuable member of this site and perhaps can be again but only if he can act like the adult he is supposed to be age wise and not like a whining five year old brat.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2007, 05:29:33 PM »
The NRA called last night.  Turned out they called as my wife was preparing dinner, and she is the member they had on their list.  We certainly agreed to give them money, and for once we did not mind the dinner-time phone solicitation.  I watched the recent Democrat debate, and I can see the money pouring into the anti-gun candidates.  I know there are those who own guns but have some beef with the NRA, and given the lay of the land today, if I had problems with the NRA I would work from within to implement the changes I thought were needed.  I hope those non-NRA people still participate in the election process, which means not merely voting of course but registering voters, volunteering for pro-gun candidates, holding fundraisers, inviting candidates to shooting events, and supporting gun rights at every political level - municipal, county, state and national.  Whether a shooter does or doesn't support the NRA, every one of us needs to do more to help young and new shooters learn how to safely handle firearms and to enjoy shooting and hunting.  I give cheap .22 rifles to a fellow who refinishes them and gives them to kids in what he calls his ".22's for tots program," and I wish his program could be copied everywhere.  When I pick up shooting, hunting and trapping books I give them to the school libraries, and I understand they are the most-often checked-out class of books at the jr. high library.  I think the NRA is the best interest group in the USA today, and I could not be more grateful for the WWII generation that supported them and built them into what my generation inherited.  But even those who do not support the NRA need to participate in the democratic process; democracy is not majority rule, it's rule by the majority who show up.   Thanks for your time.  

Good Job. thank you for taking the time out of your life to support the NRA and help children to get into the sport.t thats what its all about the future of our sport and hobbies
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2007, 06:07:50 AM »
At the end of the day we are gun guys.  Whether we take game with our guns or shoot competitively is irrelevant if you are no longer allowed to own said guns.  So, support the NRA, TDC, SCI, or any other pro-gun organization of your choosing and get involved!   ::)