Author Topic: Terrorism by ILLEGAL ALIENS?  (Read 3896 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Terrorism by ILLEGAL ALIENS?
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2007, 03:32:30 AM »
Interesting point. YOU NEVER HEAR, an illegal complaining about health care, the price of auto, or health insurance, or the cost of living. JUST ABOUT BEING DEPORTED! :o
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2007, 05:39:44 AM »
I think my point was missed.  Undocumented workers don't cost a dime.  They more than pay for themselves, and others too.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Dee

« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2007, 05:56:45 AM »
I think my point was missed.  Undocumented workers don't cost a dime.  They more than pay for themselves, and others too.

No, didn't miss your point. Just think your WRONG. Swampman, every single legal document in this country has to be printed in Spanish and English. That costs Billions. Hospitals, government offices, and so on have to hire bi-lingual employees. That is an extra cost. Auto insurance, and hospitalization insurance is off the chart. Hospital costs are off the chart. All because 12 million plus illegals don't want to conform to American society, and GO BY THE RULES. They get, FREE EMERGENCY ROOM TREATMENT, FREE HOSPITAL TREATMENT, DON'T BUY AUTO INSURANCE, GET ON WELFARE, FOOD CARDS (FORMERLY FOOD STAMPS), GET FREE EDUCATION FOR THEIR CHILDREN, AND MAIL BILLIONS OF UNTAXED AMERICAN DOLLARS BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY.
THEY UNDER-CUT LABOR WAGES, TO AMERICANS, AND ARE FILLING OUR PRISONS.
It is unimaginable that you would surmise that they don't cost a dime. Saying such a thing in person to Americans living on the border, where their property is stolen or destroyed by the mass migration could get you abused physically. ::)
I go to New Orleans WEEKLY, and the New Orleans Police is starting a task force to PROTECT ILLEGAL WORKER THAT GET PAID IN CASH, from being robbed on payday by the locals. This was on the local news DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY. COME ON! Why do you think their being paid in cash, and ONLY IN NEW ORLEANS WOULD THIS BE EVEN ALLOWED, MUCH LESS PROVIDE PROTECTION FOR THEM. ::)

Offline Almtnman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • Walk softly and carry a big stick!
    • The Mountain
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2007, 06:20:15 AM »

They don't cost a dime alright, because they don't buy a driver's license and they don't buy insurance for the vehicles they drive very few have a social security card, but they do buy fake social security cards to show the people that employees them. But yet, they receive free medical care and will get to see the doctor before you would in the emergency room. If you're involved in an accident with them, your insurance will have to foot the bill and that in turn increases your insurance rate. They also get free schooling which you pay for with your taxes. The school has to hire special teachers that are fluent in Spanish to teach them and that also comes out of your taxes. And the workers in the fields picking produce gets to leave their kids in a migrant head start school which is also paid for out of your taxes. BTW, this migrant head start school is nothing more than a baby sitting service that has free bus transportation to pick the kids up where they live and take them back sometime later that night. Those buses are paid for from your taxes and the fuel to run them are also paid for from your taxes. And that is just a small percentage of free services these illegal immigrants receive.

Yep, they don't cost a dime, but they are soaking us taxpayers down for billions of dollars.
AMM
The Mountain
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."~~Thomas Jefferson

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2007, 06:26:23 AM »
Swampman.  My friend, you are living with your head in the sand if you really think illegal aliens don't cost a dime.

The truth of the matter is, they cost this country billions of dollars each year.  Just two things, the cost for medical service is astronomical, and the cost to incarcerate those that have committed crimes is breaking the budget of many stated, check California for what it cost them.

In addition, the heavy influx of illegal immigrants taxes our school systems, public services, and has caused a degradation of our culture.  The Spanish speaking folks for example come to America for a better life, yet they tend to convert the American community into a mirror image of what they fled.  If they didn't want to change, why come here to begin with?

Yes, my friend, you can't see the trees for the forest, wake up and smell the roses!

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2007, 08:18:56 AM »
This is the way the rich man is going to break the middle class so he's has all the power!

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2007, 08:48:37 AM »
Can't say how it is other places but around here most of them don't pay any social security in because of the jobs they hold none is taken out on them. They are to a very large extent treated as "contract labor" which does not require withholding of social security or even income tax from their wages. I doubt this area is that unique in that.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dee

« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2007, 09:14:21 AM »
No GB it is not unique to your area. That is the way it is here in North Central Texas, and New Orleans is REALLY cashing in as stated in my previous post. New Orleans has no shame when it comes to their using them, while at the same time screaming help, and let's sue somebody.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2007, 10:03:00 AM »
I know about 30 undocumented workers personally.  They all work like dogs, pay taxes, & SS.  They also attend church every time the doors are open.

In FL they all have worker's comp insurance.

The only way this can be cured is to eliminate all the social programs in this country.  You either work or starve.  That might make low income folks go back to work.  When they go back to work then there won't be any jobs for undocumented workers.

America really needs people that want to work, and undocumented folks want a job.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Almtnman

• A Real Regular
  • Walk softly and carry a big stick!
    • The Mountain
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2007, 11:28:57 AM »
I know about 30 undocumented workers personally.  They all work like dogs, pay taxes, & SS.  They also attend church every time the doors are open.

In FL they all have worker's comp insurance.

The only way this can be cured is to eliminate all the social programs in this country.  You either work or starve.  That might make low income folks go back to work.  When they go back to work then there won't be any jobs for undocumented workers.

America really needs people that want to work, and undocumented folks want a job.

I notice you love the politically correct word "undocumented" and use it a lot.

What's the difference in undocumented workers and illegal aliens and why not use the word illegal as the title of this thread is about "ILLEGAL ALIENS", not undocumented friends.

Are those friends of yours in this country illegally?
AMM
The Mountain
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."~~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dee

« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2007, 11:39:04 AM »
So what you are saying is that you fraternize with people in this country illegally, and you believe that is alright? Also you think that the laws against such should not be enforced, and that we should welcome people into this country whom have no respect for our laws, or our economy? Well, swampman, you have in the past decried patriotism but, do not seem very patriotic in the sense of national security, and our national economic situation, not to mention our laws that are supposed to protect our borders. Instead you support the illegal alien, and socialize with him, calling him a friend. MY MY. ??? :-\ :( >:(

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2007, 12:09:59 PM »
I have to work hard for a living.  I have worked with illegals.  I have a great deal of respect for folks who work hard.  I have none for those who don't.

I also consider a fellow Christian my brother no matter where he was born.  It is my Christian duty to treat him as such.

If undocumented folks don't work in the US, our economy will grind to a halt.  Do a little research.  I'm not kidding.

Most undocumented folks in our area are leaving because of pressure being placed on them by the uninformed.  Those who employed them have shut down because there isn't anyone who wants a job and can't pass a drug test.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2007, 12:27:41 PM »
Undocumented MY ASS the ONLY word that fits is ILLEGAL. What part of that can't you understand?

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline jimster

« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2007, 01:56:03 PM »
I don't think the economy would suffer one bit with illegals all gone starting tomorrow.  Americans are much smarter than that. Every single place that hires illegal aliens  could all shut down tommorrow and we would survive it easier and faster than many other challenges we've had. We have survived wars, high taxes, Government corruption, natural disasters, terrorism killing thousands, and economy downturns.

Now your telling me if a about 15,000,000 people left here that suck off my paycheck, and our hospital services, and our prison service...we won't make it?

C'mon...we'll be fine. Were Americans.

Offline jhm

« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2007, 02:20:44 PM »
Swampman :  You have finely said something I can agree with ( the only way this can be cures  is to elimanate all the SOCIAL PROGRAMS ) which they have no business recieving in the first place.   JIM

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2007, 02:48:07 PM »
Current workforce is estimated at around 127,000,000
High number of estimated ILLEGAL immigrants is around 20,000,000
Of that only 5 – 7 million are working in the US the rest are total leeches on the American system.

So you are telling me that the other 120,000,000 of us can’t fill the gap that will be left if the ILLEGAL immigrants are made to leave? Give me a break.

I do like the idea of doing away with ALL social services provided by the Fed’s after all that was not what the government was meant to do.

I will say it again, and I’ll bet many more times before it is over:

If there are no jobs for them to perform, no housing for them to find shelter, and no means of transportation then the problem will fix itself.

If I help say a friend who is wanted by law enforcement I stand to serve some jail time. So why do the employers get away with aiding and abetting a known criminal as well with those who provide shelter and transportation.

Folks the laws are already on the books, it is a criminal offense to enter this country illegally, thus making them all criminals and anyone who helps them (provides money, shelter or transportation) is aiding and abetting a known criminal so damn it its about time these folks get the jail time they have coming.

Plain simple and straight to the point break the law pay the price… oh wait that’s only if you are “middleclass” in America my bad…

“RON PAUL 2008 ----- America’s Last Hope….”

Matt
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2007, 03:23:33 PM »

Dee, not sure but is it a crime to know the whereabouts of a criminal and not report it to the authorities?

I think it is and I think it is called aiding and abetting… am I right on that one?

If I am then I feel that it is only right for Swampman to turn himself in for not reporting all his buddies….

I think American citizens commit way more crimes than illegals.  Let's punish criminals no matter who they are.

Well for one yeah on the national average Americans commit more crimes than illegals do but that is because there are 280+ million Americans and only 20+ million illegals so duh.... yeah they commit more but every single last illegal commits crimes the first one being here illegally... duh....

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2007, 03:52:50 PM »
I think American citizens commit way more crimes than illegals.  Let's punish criminals no matter who they are.

So why is it a disproportionate number of illegals are filling our prisons then?

Besides that just the fact that they are in this country illegally technically means that every last one of them has committed at least one crime making them all criminals. Duh.   So I guess I would have to agree with your last statement... " Let's punish criminals no matter who they are.".  ;D
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline powderman

« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2007, 04:24:21 PM »
SWAMPMAN. I'm sick of hearing about undocumented workers. What part of the word ILLEGAL is so hard to understand??? Call em what they are, illegals, criminals, felons, invaders. Almost 1/2 come here for welfare and foodstamps, and somehow get it. They cost us taxpayers over 330 BILLION $ a year in welfare, foodstamps, jail, unpaid medical bills, etc. They don't pay their way my friend, we do, the American taxpayers. POWDERMAN.  :o :o :o :o :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2007, 04:29:19 PM »
Bigotry will always defeat logic and fact....I'm done!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2007, 05:20:29 PM »
  Swampman. Will you answer one simple question before you are done? My question is, did these "undocumented immigrants" break the laws of the United States of America when they came here?

I'm sure you are done though and won't answer my very simple question.

99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Dee

« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2007, 06:25:28 PM »

Hell swampman, you were done before you started. To answer Matt's question, hell yes it is your duty to report a crime. That is called a witness, being a good citizen, and a GOOD AMERICAN. If you know who robbed the 1st National down the street, should you report it, or hide the perp.
 If you put it on a Christian level, and swampman, you brought up the Christian aspect, SIN IS SIN, is it not? Is it a SIN to break the law of the land. The Bible (God"s Word) tells us to obey the law of the land. The ILLEGAL ALIEN BROKE THE LAW OF THE LAND BY COMING HERE "ILLEGALLY"! If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, I'll bet the darn thing can swim too. Illegal means ILLEGAL. Your done. ::)

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2007, 07:52:04 PM »
[wiki=Bigotry]Bigotry[/wiki]   <--- give it a click and then you tell me who fits the part....

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline powderman

« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2007, 03:25:11 AM »
2 years ago on May the 5th the mexicans went on strike for a day to protest their rights to laugh at our laws. We went to the Golden Corral for supper. After eating I asked to see the mgr. I told her that this was the 1st time in 5 or 6 trips that I had gotten a piece of steak like I wanted it because no matter what I asked for the mex would say, yabba dabba doo, and I'd get whatever he dropped on my plate. This time there was an American there, and strange as it seems, he spoke ENGLISH. I wish they'd go on permanent strike, I believe we could survive quite well. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #84 on: August 25, 2007, 03:48:20 AM »
  I live in a small town in Southern MN. The low wage food industry jobs here have attracted many Illegals, I know this to be a fact as my brother is the sheriff here and deals with the catch and release INS BS all the time.

I was at the fair this year wearing my T shirt that reads " Welcome to America, Now speak english. I was confronted by a person of mexican decent and was told that my shirt was offensive to him. My simple reply was," hey you can read this and tell me that you are not the problem". I see the problem as there are many that do not want to assimilate into American culture and will harass and shun the ones that are willing to.

They want to live here by there rules and regulations and take advantage of ours. We have had many cases where an older man impregnates a very young girl and it is always claimed to be part of the culture.

Another time there was a story in the paper about how some ACLU type lawyer was going to investigate our local law enforcement because the arrest rate was so much higher for Hispanics than the county average. Well when the investigation was done it was found that most of the arrests were made for domestic assault and being MN law states that there must be an arrest made when there is an assault made in the home all the arrests were justifiable. All the calls had been logged and recorded and our local law enforcment was villified. By the way the story by the lawyer was a big front page affair and the one that cleared it was very small and far back in the paper.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline magooch

« Reply #85 on: August 25, 2007, 04:01:22 AM »
All wetbacks (foreign looking, or sounding peoples) should be arrested, or at least detained until their status is checked.  If they don't like it, they can go back where they came from.
Swingem

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #86 on: August 25, 2007, 04:20:16 AM »
Sounds a lot like Pre-WW2 Germany :'(

Offline magooch

« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2007, 04:33:35 AM »
Yeah, but this is the Internet and if we can't exaggerate and bloviate (sp) a little here--what the hell.
Swingem

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2007, 05:00:22 AM »

You are indeed getting real close to DONE. I think it's beginning to come back to me why you were banned before.

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2007, 05:16:10 PM »
   Swampman;

Although you may have cultivated some close friendships..or perhaps are benefiting monetarily, from the low pay scale; please remember you are dealing with people that have no compunctions over doing something illegal..willing criminals..

Please also remember that many of these have stolen honest American's identities..and caused much misery for many innocent fellow Americans !

Yes; they will work for less money !

Just how much would each of us need if we paid NO taxes, NO workman's compensation, NO F.I.C.A....and had no need to pay for our own health/hospitalization insurance !...To say nothing about how much some of them save by driving without a driver's license or insurance !

They are competing unfairly with law abiding Americans. especially those in the lower economic strata...those that need the jobs most !!!

Frankly, any employer is found that carries these ILLEGALS "off the books", avoiding the aforementioned deducts...he should be investigated and be made to pay back to the Social Security system etc....the full estimated cost of his "deceptions" since he has been in business...only fair..

Let them be at least as honest as the immigrants from Thailand, Ireland, Poland, Hungary, Nigeria, Vietnam, India and a hundred other countries have been..apply, prove themselves, wait
their turn and come in honestly, just like the rest !

I don't know how you  view folks that "buck the line" ?  Most decent people resent such characters !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)