Author Topic: Terrorism by ILLEGAL ALIENS?  (Read 3904 times)

Offline Silvertp

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (10)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Terrorism by ILLEGAL ALIENS?
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2007, 08:37:19 AM »

Billy asked about the costs of illegals...I haven't verified any of these figures w/ their referenced site, but looks like someone spent some time pulling this together

Hope these reasons are forwarded over and over again until they are 
    read by the majority of Americans. Then they   will have something 
    to yell at their U.S. Congress members.

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens 
    each year.( http://tinyurl.com/zob77 )

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs 
    such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal 
    aliens. ( http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html )

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal 
    aliens.( http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html )

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary 
    school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak 
    a word of English!( http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html )

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the 
    American born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. 
    ( http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html )

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for 
    Welfare & Social Services by the American taxpayers. ( http://
    premium.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html )

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are 
    caused by the illegal aliens.

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate 
    that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In 
    particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional 
    crime problem in the United States. ( http://transcripts.cnn.com/
    TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html )

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal 
    aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 
    illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of 
    drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U.S. 
    from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report: ( http://
    tinyurl.com/t9sht )

12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost 
    of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an 
    average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five 
    year period." ( http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/ deportation.pdf )

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances 
    back to their countries of origin. ( http://www.rense.com/general75/
    niht.htm )

14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex 
    Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States ". 
     http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml )

Using the LOWEST estimates, the annual cost OF ILLEGAL ALIENS is 
    $338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!
    So if deporting them costs between  $206 and $230 BILLION DOLLARS,
    Hell get rid of em', We'll be ahead after the 1st year. But we all know that will never happen

Please pass this on. Americans need to wake up! YOUR tax dollars fund these programs!

Silvertp

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2007, 03:02:41 PM »
Thanks Silvertip. I googled alot of info but it was pretty tough to find. I'm sure there are many out there that do not want this info out there for all to see.

And Heavy C we are talking about illegal immigration here not mental health. Please stay on subject or start a thread of your own on that subject.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2007, 06:18:12 AM »
   Latest news from FOX...

Elvira was picked up by ICE just this morning..as she left her sanctuary "church" to go do some rabble-rousing elsewhere !

Of course she immediately started whining about "not wanting to be separated from her son " .

Now Dee, you are working with these folks on a regular basis...Is there any law that says she cannot take her son back with her
    Or is she blowing hot air ?

MGMorden;

Now that they have rounded up 6 murderers..all illegals and probably part of MS13..and after reading Rockbillys extensive post; does that give you a bit of pause..and possibly a
     thought to modify of your original post ?

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Silvertp

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (10)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2007, 08:22:27 AM »

No doubt in my mind that something is backasswards with this picture.  Lets allow our USA citizens  benefit from all these expenditures on illegals.  My guess, is that taxes could be cut jest a smidgen if we weren't paying out sooooo much for folks that aren't even legal residents, and that demand so much from a country they don't support.

Im done with this thread...makes me ill to think about it.

Silvertp

Offline woodchukhntr

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (108)
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2007, 08:55:21 AM »
I don't understand all of the coddling of illegal immigrants.  Since they are illegal, why won't our government enforce the law?  This is nothing new.  I have been reading Shooting Times magazine since the 60's and they have had columns by Skeeter Skelton and others who have served on the Border Patrol and that show that the problem has been with us for a long time.  The government has never enforced our borders as well as they should have.

The illegals, for the most part, have been mostly hard-working people who were trying to escape the s-hole country that they lived in so they could make a decent living here, or at least send back a lot more money than they could ever make in their s-hole country.  There were also the smugglers and others who were up to no good.

With current wave of international terrorism, we have people sneaking into our country whose intent is to kill as many of us as they can.  Of course the liberal mindset does not understand this until they it affects them personally.  Look at professor Ward Churchill from Colorado who called the victims of 9/11 "little Eichmans".  He defends the terrorists by attacking the victims, and what is done to him?  One local liberal college even retained him to speak until public opinion against him grew too strong (probably someone vowed to pull a financial plug).  And don't you dare to blame Muslims, they have attained a politically-correct super-protection in a country that has declared open-season on Christianity.

What do you think that the new NAFTA superhighway will do for the illegal immigrant problem?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2007, 10:30:38 AM »
 Sure baffles me Woodchukhntr ;

Does anyone suppose you or i could go on for years being an ILLEGAL hunter, trapper or fisherman ?   ....And we wouldn't be threatening

homeland security with our  illegal activities !

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2007, 06:35:26 PM »
And Heavy C we are talking about illegal immigration here not mental health. Please stay on subject or start a thread of your own on that subject.

Obviously you missed my point.  The only reason I brought up the mental health issue was to show how this country and our government is more concerned about being politically correct rather than enforce the laws that could have prevented the crimes committed in both instances.   Please read more carefully before trying to be a moderator.   ::)

Dee,  I'll be the first to agree that government is not here to protect us but should enforce the laws they enact.  I've said all along that illegal immigration is a problem that needs to addressed and quickly.  I was glad to see that Elvira was arrested and there is no reason why she shouldn't take her kid with her too.  At the end of the day there is a huge pack of bleeding heart liberals that think we need to go out of our way to fight for these law breakers.

Woodchuckhntr you get it.  It's all about how people have gone to such an extreme with being politically correct that they are turning on the very things that helped make this country great.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2007, 01:41:08 AM »
  Political correctness is simply blue state (of mind) Jim Crow.....

One must not even use certain words, insult certain groups or question certain religions or cast reflections on certain cultures....

Yet; to the libs, southern rural white people (libs call them rednecks) are fair game, white males in general are "the enemy", Christians,
     especially the evangelical type...are devils incarnate and "Western Culture" is the cause of all the world's problems .
      Hunters & trappers are brutal while drug crazed killers are "misunderstood".

The libs clamor for a virtual capital punishment for "dog fighting"...yet praise and fight for licensed butchers that are willing to crush the skull
       and suction out the brains of little boys and girls while they are being born !

Libs condemn law abiders (honest gun owners) and heap praise upon law breakers (illegal aliens)...They try to make heroes (our troops) into war criminals,
      and make war criminals (the club Gitmo bunch) into heroes..(that deserve "constitutional rights")..

According to liberals, homosexuality and other perversions should be praised in the govt schools..while the Christian ideal of decency and marital
      fidelity should be held up to ridicule..

To the libs, patriotism and love of one's homeland (if the U.S.) is repulsive...but it is "enlightened" to go about the world embracing
      the most repressive left-wing dictators..e.g. Fidel Castro, Ho Chi Minh, Hugo Chavez, Daniel Ortega and sometimes even..Kim Jung Il...

They almost universally, condemn the United states and praise the "Communist Utopias"..but where do they choose to live ?

Liberal legislators enact "hate crime" laws..laws that punish particularly, white males for what they may or may not be thinking when committing
     a crime that may involve a woman, minority, homosexual or others from liberal-favored groups...

Strangely, the libs rarely if ever demand "equal justice" when the hate crime circumstances are reversed !!

In view of just these few facts (of a multitude) and considering the absolutely twisted thought processes of liberals....does any intelligent person ever
     wonder where the evil spirit of the Nazis and Soviet secret police are hiding out today ?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2007, 02:02:02 AM »
    TM7;

You have some very salient points there..but only half of them..

You left out the other half..the cunning, " hate God and  hate America" ..looney left that I spoke of in my last post in this string.

This tacit working relationship between the most greedy right and most looney, God-hating left is raising real havoc.

They are dangerous..one driven by overwhelming greed, the other by overwhelming hatred !

Offline alsaqr

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2007, 02:10:06 AM »
Among the beltway politicians illegal immigration is a bi-partisan thing.  The Democrats want to register them so they will vote Democratic:  The Republicans want cheap labor for their fat cat donors. 

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2007, 02:10:26 AM »
DEE , its not you ! our govt. has allowed at least 21 million illegals to cross into and set up shop in all areas and parts of our country ! Invasion is the only word that comes close to describing the "EVENT" ! We do not know what sickness these people have infected us with , what crime they have and will inflict on us , we have no idea what political decisions will be changed due to these people being here ! we do know their crimes know no boundary , their unpaid use of the medical system is hurting Americans with higher bills and less care , the political debate so far has only divided our country not found solutions , the worst is yet to come ! The very least is our country has been changed for ever and the worst is the cost involved with either sending them home or caring for them here may be of a magnitude that like Russia we will find ourselves out of money and go bankrupt !
It seems while our leaders were out hunting the fox the weasel got in the hen house ! and if a fence is build now at best we will be living with the weasel family !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2007, 02:25:18 AM »
  Alsaqr..You have some good points there...

Shootall..I didn't mean Dee was working (cooperating) with the illegals..I was referring to what I understand about his LEO status (catching them)....LOL

Offline woodchukhntr

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (108)
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2007, 02:31:32 AM »
Regarding illegal and legal immigration.  When did the use of Spanish become equal to English in this country?  Dept. of Labor signs are posted in both languages, as well as many other government regulatory signage.  When I use the ATM, I have to choose between languages before I and use it.  Why isn't the default language ( the language still used by the great majority) the default?  And what about those who do not use either, why should they be discriminated against by not having their language available?

I also have a problem with the "freebies" that the current immigrants get.  When my grandparents arrived, all they got was a short stay at Ellis Island to check them for diseases.  After that, they were on their own!  Sink or swim.  Each wave of immigrants was treated the same, lousy!  But the point is that they wanted to get out of their home countries because those places were s-holes, and there were opportunities here.  The current immigrants have it made.  The government bends over backwards to make the comfortable.  They get breaks that even the welfare people don't get.  Why should someone who never worked a day in this country qualify for SSI?

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2007, 03:01:24 AM »
ironglow , i was late to this discussion , i was giving thought to DEE's original post !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2007, 10:45:20 AM »

Shootall..OK, understood ..sorry..

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2007, 11:45:35 AM »
   Latest news from FOX...

Elvira was picked up by ICE just this morning..as she left her sanctuary "church" to go do some rabble-rousing elsewhere !

Of course she immediately started whining about "not wanting to be separated from her son " .

Now Dee, you are working with these folks on a regular basis...Is there any law that says she cannot take her son back with her
    Or is she blowing hot air ?

MGMorden;

Now that they have rounded up 6 murderers..all illegals and probably part of MS13..and after reading Rockbillys extensive post; does that give you a bit of pause..and possibly a
     thought to modify of your original post ?

ironglow I retired 13 years ago. As far as your question of her taking her son back to mexico with her, let me ask you this. If you decided to move to England, would you need the government permission to take your children with you? Of course not.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2007, 01:57:41 PM »
Once again the news media, has it's head stuck up some dark orifice of their body. Their making it sound like our govt. is seperating this women from her kid. They gave her 2 choice's, leave with your kid, or leave without him, HER choice!! She knows that her son will have it better off here, than in Mexico. They, news media, ought to be asking her, why are you abandoning your child!! Na, makes her look like an unfit mother. Better to make our guys look like the bad guys, sells more news. Somebody in this govt. better get some kahonies, and not be afraid to hurt some feelings and step on a few toe's, as I believe, we're in for a rough road ahead. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Dee

« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2007, 02:45:42 PM »
I keep hopin the American people will finally get enough and start payin more attention to whom their votin for.

Offline Almtnman

• A Real Regular
  • Walk softly and carry a big stick!
    • The Mountain
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2007, 01:09:44 AM »
It looks like if we want something done, we will have to do it ourselves as the courts and government isn't doing anything and won't do a thing according to what this pea brain of a judge issued an opinion on.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57266
AMM
The Mountain
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."~~Thomas Jefferson

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2007, 02:33:15 AM »
people know who they vote for , get real half don't know why they vote to start with !
if they could make the connection between who gets elected and who makes the laws it would be a real eye opener for them !
and do you think they have any idea where the money comes from ?
i heard the EPA shut down a lead mine , now we have to buy bullets offshore to fight a war , talk about poor planning !

Offline Dee

« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2007, 03:17:41 PM »
We have been buying 5.56 military ball of shore for some time. We apparently cannot produce it fast enough for both wars (Iraq & Afgainstan). Israel is a GOOD source, England I am told, not so good. One shoots so dirty, that my son's unit in the 82nd Airborne will not use in on patrols. I could be wrong about it being England, I don't remember for sure.

Heavy C, I get the jest of your last post and completely agree, on the issues you covered.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2007, 04:44:50 PM »

Dee;

That info about the ammo is interesting and your son can provide first hand, on-the-spot info.

I haven't asked my grandson about his ammo experiences..the Marines may or may not use same sources as the Army..

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2007, 01:47:05 AM »
AMMO is just one item , look at all the other industry we have sent away from our shores !
I guess the idea of a war bringing a sagging economy back in the black is a thing of the past since the profit is off shore now !

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2007, 01:52:46 AM »
I don't think our economy can make it without people who want to work.

I think American citizens commit way more crimes than illegals.  Let's punish criminals no matter who they are.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Dee

« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2007, 02:46:04 AM »
There is ammo made by one company that his unit of the 82nd will only train with, and then they clean their weapons. I said England, but I am not absolutely sure my memory is correct.

Swampman I agree with you statement in part, but we are not talking just about crime in the narrow definition. We are talking about  abuse of social services, insurance neglect (not getting any for their cars), having to print EVERYTHING in English and Spanish, because the illegal REFUSES to conform to mainstream society, and on and on. This is a broad issue, that is costing BILLIONS to deal with.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2007, 03:04:37 AM »
What about the billions they pay in taxes and SS using false SS numbers with no possibility of getting anything in return?
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2007, 03:12:46 AM »
there was a police dept. rep on the radio that stated his dept. ordered ammo and was told it would be a year and a half before they could expect the order to be filled !
the blame was on training and he said many dept. were cutting back on training and practice , IMHO that's BS ! how can a cop ot solider be asked to not practice ?
Maybe some of the billions of rounds of ammo we have supplied to half the world could be loaned back to us for a short period of time ? does France have any ? they don't use it anyway !

Offline powderman

« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2007, 03:21:10 AM »
What about the billions they pay in taxes and SS using false SS numbers with no possibility of getting anything in return?

So what??? Call it a sin tax, illegal occupation tax. I don't feel sorry for anyone that laughs at our laws and disrespects America. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dee

« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2007, 03:28:41 AM »
In law enforcement, and I speak from first hand experience, concerning firearms training. My BIGGEST OBSTACLE in enough ammunition for training officers, was budget. I could never convince some of the powers that were, that officers needed to qualify MORE THAN ONCE A YEAR, and needed PRACTICE several times a year. It did get better, toward the end of my career, but at times, too little, too late. Back then the issue was not availability but, cost.
In talking to both my son's, one of whom is no longer in the military, the problem was a combination of cost, and availability. Of course the volume of ammo expended was increased in military type training. Foreign aid is OUR BIGGEST EXPENSE, and in my opinion SHOULD BE curtailed to those whom do not support us, and that is almost everyone now days. JMO

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2007, 03:29:27 AM »
If it makes you feel better , call it a work permit fee ! a tax to help offset the crime , emg. health care and other stresses they cause on the USA !
Think of it like a pay toilet , an illegal puts in a dime and steals the roll of paper , he looses his dime but in the long run he made out ok ! you don't hear him complain do ya ?