Author Topic: rifle sights  (Read 620 times)

Offline bighemidaddy

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
rifle sights
« on: August 18, 2007, 10:09:39 AM »
just picked up a pardner 12 gage 28in mod. choke i want to order a youth 22in. barrel in 12 and 20 gage. will i be               able to have the factory put on rifli sights on both when i order them.                                                                                                                                                      thanks bighemidaddy

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
Re: rifle sights
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 05:37:20 AM »
Nope...I asked about that a while back and they would not.  You may check to see if they have any Tracker I smooth bore barrels left.  The are cylinder bore and come with rifle sights and are 24" barrels.  Otherwise, you're only options are to get a gunsmith to do it or do it yourself.   I need to get busy on that myself.  I have a 20ga Tracker I, but my 12ga is the 22" Youth like you are gonna get and it has no sights. 
Sorry to be the barer of bad news :'(
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline bighemidaddy

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
Re: rifle sights
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 05:59:07 AM »
thanks if i have to Ill try to put the sights on myself                                                                                                                                                            bighemidaddy