Author Topic: Support Hillary if you want further harm done to America  (Read 4059 times)

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
Support Hillary if you want further harm done to America
« on: August 23, 2007, 02:00:03 AM »
It looks like this young Lady did her homework, it is hard to argue with the facts!

Mansfield (Ohio) News-Journal 8/12

Support Hillary if you want further harm done to America

Americans want straight talk from presidential candidates about domestic issues. Straight talk is Hillary Clinton's forte, but instead of supporting American workers, she promises amnesty for illegal immigrants and all the trimmings on the tree when she is elected. She and Barack Obama recently labeled those who don't support amnesty as racist.

Never mind that her position is in direct opposition to the views of the majority of citizens she aspires to lead: Americans concerned about overpopulation and its effects on our entitlement programs, schools and environment. She is corporate America's doll; bought with corporate funding.

Never mind the consequences of adopting millions of uneducated and unskilled souls who will never rise from their situation to claim the American dream, forever destined ! to be sl aves to greedy businesses who want them for their cheap labor.

Hillary, Bill and the Bushes approve of NAFTA and the job losses it causes American workers. They are members of the so-called Trilateral Commission, a group of elite who have been cooking up the Security and Prosperity Partnership and North American Union since 1973. They will soon claim their pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. And they don't believe it's any of your business.

On Aug. 20-21, leaders of Canada, Mexico and the U.S. will meet in Montebelle, Canada with corporate interests from all three nations and China to discuss the final stages in erasing our borders, dissolving this nation, building a NAFTA Super Highway and replacing the American dollar with the Amero.

Our infrastructure is crumbling. But $2.5 million in US tax money appropriated the US Department of Transportation for our highways was used instead to plan the NAFTA Highway. China is building a super seaport in Mexico and needs this highway to circumvent our ports manned by unionized stevedores, to transport its tainted food and wares into this nation and Canada. Now Bush says he'll veto any Congressional effort to make China clean up its act. If you approve of Bush's policies and want more, be sure to vote for Hillary.

Jacqueline I. Ruhl
Fredericktown, Ohio

(This letter also published in the weekly Mt. Gilead (Ohio) Sentinel 8/13-8/17).

Offline magooch

Re: Support Hillary if you want further harm done to America
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 03:36:22 AM »
What a lame attempt to bash President Bush.
Swingem

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 05:59:34 AM »

Been a lot of that around here lately. And I will believe that super hiway BS when I see it. I asked about that at an other forum and they agree with me mostly a pipe dream. Of course all them guys are as cynical as I am.  ;)
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 07:00:13 AM »
magooch, I don't see this as Bush bashing.

jh45gun.  As for the super highway, take my word it is real.  As indicated in the first link below, the work has already started, one of the major limiting factors is the law suits established by Texas landowners who are loosing their land to the highway.  Is is scheduled to be built along IH 35 from Laredo, TX all the way to Canada.   Gov. Perry of Texas has already established a contract with a foreign company to build and operated the portion that passes through Texas.  A joint company made up from Spain and Australia are scheduled to construct and operate it as a toll road.  Many Texas residents have contacted state representatives, as well as congressmen and senators trying to put a stop to the road.  It is currently on hold, but it is a real and present threat to America.  

In addition to the sites below, there are several others that spell out where, and how the project got started, and exactly where it is today.  Please review at least the first one before drawing a conclusion as to the validity of the project.  I don't think Texas Department of Highways would establish contracts and invest the money to study the project if it wasn't a valid plan.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=15682

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBmFrYWPoG8

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=15497

http://www.eagleforum.org/column/2006/aug06/06-08-23.html

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 07:40:07 AM »
Bush is a-hole and that highway is coming Hillary a-hole to. Some of these guys on this site bin on the dam gravytrain to long.

Offline ~Ace~

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Contributor
  • Over Educated Under Achiever
    • TN Predators.com
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 07:48:48 AM »
Two Words.... Ron Paul

Offline Casull

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 11:22:52 AM »
Two Words.... Ron Paul

Two more words..... Won't happen.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 01:31:07 PM »
I would support Fred Thompson first! Back to the hiway well it would come damn close to where I live and I have not heard any one in a tither about it up here in Northern WI/ MN Pretty large project so who is going to fund it? I doubt this is a done deal no way no how.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 03:56:33 PM »

Been a lot of that around here lately. And I will believe that super hiway BS when I see it. I asked about that at an other forum and they agree with me mostly a pipe dream. Of course all them guys are as cynical as I am.  ;)

What an uninformed pair you two are. There have been meetings all over the state down here in Texas, one in my home town trying to stop this toll road. You guys need to read and get out more. The government, and yes, your boy GW, is selling you out and your the only ones that don't know it. Like I said, you two need to get out more. ::)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 06:15:33 PM »
Might be a big issue in Texas but like I said I am not that far from Duluth MN and there has not been a peep about it up here. Hey this would be a huge story so why is it not on the network news? All I have heard about it is on the net from folks like you. The links that were given were in-conclusive The map I seen showed road work all over Texas not just heading north. Now I am not saying there may not be some folks who have planned this out or want it but I have not seen any proof of anything up this way. Hell they get upset with putting a powerline through the area up here last week they found chemical bombs on the right-away of the powerline. I would think if there was a super highway comeing through up here they would be making a major stink about it. Just because it may be in the planning stages does not mean its going to happen.

Offline magooch

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2007, 03:11:33 AM »
Well, I've got news for some of you; there already is and has been a super highway from Mexico to Canada and it's called I-5.  It runs right up through Canifornicatya, Oregon and Washington.  And President Bush didn't have a damn thing to do with it.

I didn't say that I hadn't heard about the plan/plot to build another straight shot to Canada, but where I get off is when someone thinks that it is some secret plan hatched by George Bush and his buddies in Canada and Mexico.  The President may well support the plan, but even he isn't powerful enough to pull it off without a whole lot of support from law-makers of all sorts.
Swingem

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2007, 03:13:13 AM »
It has been in the planning stages for over 10 years. The trucking industry picked up on it first, and the private sector IGNORED it until recently, when the annexation of land began to come up. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Kansas City, and several others are quietly having their lawyers work on it as THEY (the cities) will bear the brunt of the cost coming thru large cities.
There have been town hall meeting all down thru here with protests, and the companies hired to build the road are foreign. Cities down here are doing everything they can to BLOCK it coming thru their town, as the annexation of land on either side of the roadway is ridiculously wide.
The plan is Laredo to Canada, and the white house is backing it.
That it has not been mentioned in your state is not surprising as it is getting MUCH RISISTANCE down here, and they are taking it one step at a time. They are trying to put out all the fires down here, before continuing north with the plan.
I once about ten years ago complained to a northerner about the illegal alien problem down here, and he said I was being racially prejudice. Ten years later, he says he had no idea it was that bad.

Offline Dee

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2007, 03:20:08 AM »
Well, I've got news for some of you; there already is and has been a super highway from Mexico to Canada and it's called I-5.  It runs right up through Canifornicatya, Oregon and Washington.  And President Bush didn't have a damn thing to do with it.

I didn't say that I hadn't heard about the plan/plot to build another straight shot to Canada, but where I get off is when someone thinks that it is some secret plan hatched by George Bush and his buddies in Canada and Mexico.  The President may well support the plan, but even he isn't powerful enough to pull it off without a whole lot of support from law-makers of all sorts.

You mean like NAFTA and GAT, when ANOTHER president SIGNED THEM INTO LAW, and told the American Citizen it was quote; A GOOD DEAL FOR AMERICANS. No one is saying that GW is the "SOLE CULPRIT", here on this highway deal. Your too defensive of him. But like THAT OTHER PRESIDENT, he isn't looking out for you EITHER.
That OTHER PRESIDENT, could have "VETOED" NAFTA and GAT, and explained to us what it would do to our economy, but like GW, he was PART OF THE PROBLEM.

Offline MississippiRambo

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2007, 03:42:10 AM »

Source:
http://www.rense.com/general75/paul.htm

Why to vote for Ron Paul and support him as this country's best hope of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness:

1. He is not swayed, as are the Corporate Democrats and Republicans by special interest groups like military contractors and the big oil companies - He is truly a man of the people and he loves the constitution of the United States. Ron Paul is not an elitist corporate puppet, he represents everything that made this country great.

2. He is against US involvement is unnecessary Wars.

3. He will protect all of our constitutional rights including the most sacred right of all - the right of self-defense - He has the only perfect score from the Gun Owners of America organization for his voting record in congress.

4. He will make sure this country does not continue down its path of becoming a total police state but unlike George Bush, he will rigorously defend our borders.

5. He wants to abolish the IRS and return to the era of prosperity and fairness by returning this country to the gold and silver standard instead of having a handful of private stockholders of the private Federal Reserve Bank printing money at will and manipulating our economy. This will be the return of Sound Banking Practices instead of fractional fiat banking which our Founding Fathers continuously warned us about.

6. He is a Vietnam veteran - he is a doctor who served as flight surgeon in the Vietnam war - not like some of these phony veterans that you see prancing around Washington D.C. on the news all the time.

7. According to the Associated Press , "Paul bills himself as "The Taxpayers' Best Friend," and is routinely ranked either first or second in the House by the National Taxpayers Union, a national group advocating low taxes and limited government."

8. "Here is another area where Ron Paul shines because he is a pro-American patriot. He loves this country and what it has stood for ­ freedom, private property, rule of law, no intervention in other countries' affairs ­ and he wants it to stand for that again. He has been speaking out on the floor of Congress against the war and against the myriad restrictions on freedom that have been foisted on us by a political class in Washington that is largely hostile to the freedom of Americans."

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig2/henderson2.html
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig2/henderson2.html

9. John Berthoud, president of the National Taxpayers Union, an organization that promotes lower tax rates, has said, "Ron Paul has always proven himself to be a leader in the fight for taxpayer rights and fiscal responsibility... No one can match his record on behalf of taxpayers." He is frequently considered an advocate of small business. Jack Harris, president of the National Federation of Independent Business, has said, "Congressman Ron Paul is a true friend of small business....

10. Ron Paul will make sure American farmers can stay in business and compete with China.

11. Ron Paul will make sure you can buy vitamins without a prescription and he will make sure the government doesn't outlaw them - Ron Paul will fight for your freedom of choice.

12. On January 11, 2007, Paul filed papers for an exploratory committee for the 2008 presidential race. This will increase his fund raising opportunities until his presumed eventual announcement. This first step of running for the Republican nomination is significant because he is not running as a Libertarian like he did nearly two decades ago. - Please realize that all of those pathetic hand-picked corporate sell-outs that the corporate media is going to give you as your only choices are NO GOOD - the media's corporate backers want you to believe that those phonies represent "the list of candidates" from which you are supposed to choose - please don't let them fool you this time - the fate of your country depends on it, the future of your family depends on it - Ron Paul is the only real candidate that will keep this country from getting into World War 3 (as UN weapons inspector for the Middle East Scott Ritter has predicted if we continue this war and attack Iran which is supported by Russia, China, and North Korea, all of whom have nuclear war heads)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Ritter>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Ritter

Dr. Ron Paul is the only candidate that will defend our borders, and he is the only candidate that even cares about the constitution - this is it - right now - please do whatever you can do to help him win the nomination and the Presidency in 2008! He has a real chance of winning! No matter what party you subscribe to - Ron Paul is the right man for the job!

http://www.house.gov/paul/

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2007, 03:54:02 AM »
YES HE IS!

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2007, 06:12:54 AM »
Some people question President Bush's involvement in the super highway project, but it is a known fact his interest in this goes back to his first term as Governor of Texas, he was very instrumental in further planning and organizing at a union between President Fox of Mexico and Prime Minster Martin of Canada.  Someone asked, "why hasn't this been on the national news,"  it has!  NBC, CBS, and CNN have reported on this numerous times.  If you missed it, you must have been sleeping.  The coverage was wide spread here in Texas, and has been the subject of many town hall meetings for well over six years.

I personally think the reason Bush refused to enforce immigration laws is that he is also pushing for a single North American Government, and this highway is part of the plan.  I am not alone in this belief, many wiser and more knowledgeable minds than mine support this theory.

The first link below is the official link of the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), go there and click on "Trans-Texas Corridor," and it will provide some information on what Texas is attempting to do.  (I might add, present Governor Rick Perry also supports the highway, but he is, and has been, in GWB's hip pocket for many years.)  There is also a link to one of Ron Paul's speeches on the subject  that goes back to 2005.

http://www.keeptexasmoving.org/index.php/trans-texas_corridor

http://www.house.gov/paul/tst/tst2006/tst103006.htm

It amazes me that some people live in the dark, refuse to believe anything contrary to their belifes, and place their total faith and trust in any elected offical.  First let me state, I am a strong beliver, a christian, and support the christian belife, but I also support the Constitution of the United States of America, that said, it is my opinion that GWB supports the christian Bible over the Constitution, and tries to run the government from that prespective.  JMHO.        

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2007, 09:41:57 AM »
I wish I could believe he has even that noble a reason for his actions but honestly I don't. I think it's greed pure and simple driving Bush's actions these days. He is a rich man and has the backing of many other even more rich persons to have gotten where he is today. He made promises and is pretty much in the pocket of those other financial interests and his actions reflect this. I am ashamed today I so strongly supported Bush both times but even as bad as he is he still was and is a better choice than the opposition both times.

I'm grossly disappointed in Bush as both a man and a President. He is taking actions daily to undermine and end the US Constitution which he took an oathe to defend. All I can say is he put his hand on the Bible and flat out lied when he said he'd defend the US Constitution. I am of the opintion the man is a trador to his county and should be impeached and tried for treason for his blatant attempts to end the US as a country and do away with our Consitution. Strong words yes but I have very strong feelings about what this man has done to the faith we placed in him to lead our nation. In the end I think he is a worse excuse for a President that Bill Klinton was and I really thought I'd never say that about any President in my life time. I was wrong.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dee

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2007, 09:52:34 AM »
GB, I voted for the clown twice. His ramming of the Patriot Act down every one's throats is just one example of his undermining the Constitution. It affects NO ONE but the American. I have no argument for any of your points.

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2007, 04:02:11 AM »
GB I agree with you totally.  As I have often said, the country is in one hell of a mess when we select a Miss America from fifty beautiful women, and select a president from the lesser of two evils (clowns).  Many of us supported Bush because he was the lessor of two evils, for this reason, and this alone.

I do think there are people out there that can turn this country around, a couple of them have thrown their hats in the ring, but as the result of a lack of funding, are long shots at best.  Tom Tancredo and Ron Paul are two that come to mind.  I have high hopes for both of them,  knowing that who can best lead this country has little bearing on electing a president, but rather it is the deep pockets of special interest groups and big business that will eventually seat their man.

Offline magooch

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2007, 04:22:45 AM »
For America's sake, I hope the perfect President gets elected.  I'm afraid that you guys are in for some real disappointment though, because no one will ever live up to your idea of satisfactory--let alone perfect.

Mr Bush certainly hasn't done everything the way I might have hoped--hey even RR did some stuff that I didn't like, but I didn't want to throw him over the cliff.  With all his warts, President Bush has been at least a thousand times better than Algore, or Skerry ever could have been.  I just thank heaven that we didn't have to endure what those two would have wrought.
Swingem

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2007, 05:33:17 AM »
For America's sake, I hope the perfect President gets elected.  I'm afraid that you guys are in for some real disappointment though, because no one will ever live up to your idea of satisfactory--let alone perfect.

Mr Bush certainly hasn't done everything the way I might have hoped--hey even RR did some stuff that I didn't like, but I didn't want to throw him over the cliff.  With all his warts, President Bush has been at least a thousand times better than Algore, or Skerry ever could have been.  I just thank heaven that we didn't have to endure what those two would have wrought.

I agree and GB if your going to hold Money against GWB thats not saying much as you tell me when the last POOR president was elected? Dang near all of them from George Washington  on up had money and if they were born poor most by the time they got to that position had money.

Offline Dee

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2007, 05:41:35 AM »
Bill Klinton owed over $50,000.00 in back taxes when he started his campaign. Check it out. He was always Chicken Today, Feathers Tomorrow, before becoming the biggest dog to occupy the throne. It is about doing favors and making promises they don't intend to keep, and laying down with people that DO have money.
 One may defend bad behavior, and bad decisions all one wants, and cry, but what if it had been SKERRY instead.
Bad behavior, and bad decisions are still bad. This is not a bad call at a T-Ball game. This is men and women dying dailey in a badly contrived war on the WRONG country, and the breaking of a promise to solve the immigration problems.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2007, 05:47:29 AM »
If Kerry or Gore would have been elected you still would have the immigration problems as they would not have lifted a finger. Kerry would still be deciding what to do. I will tell you an other thing if Gore or Kerry would have been elected we would be having more terrorist problems besides what 911 was.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2007, 07:47:28 AM »
POOR folks never get to the point of owing 50,000 in taxes. All that proves is he was lax in paying his taxes does not mean he did not have money or assets or both.

Offline Dee

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2007, 09:14:50 AM »
Actually he admitted he did not have the money to pay his taxes. AND, after leaving office he and Hillary had to sign a book deal, as they were close to broke from att. fees. ;)

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2007, 12:11:14 PM »
Point is at one time they had money one way or the other. It does not matter that willy pee'd it away with his shenanigans.Put it this way the Klintons have had more money at time or an other than I would suspect most all of the members here have ever had. They are not hurting now either and While they say they were broke I sure do not trust anything that comes out of either of their mouths.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2007, 12:24:44 PM »
Consider this you Paul fans unless he gets a heck of a lot of support he is going no where he is not considered a front runnner and has not been since this race has started. Fred Thompson on the other hand is ahead of him  and he has not even declared yet and if he did I think he would go ahead of Rudy and the rest of the pack. He also is very pro gun and realizes the need for border security.

http://www.imwithfred.com/Index.aspx

Offline Dee

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2007, 04:03:29 PM »
Fred Thompson is an actor. He makes his living pretending to be someone and something he is not. I will believe him, when I see his voting record. Anybody got a link to show his record on things like RTKABA, and abortion and the war?

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2007, 04:46:22 PM »
August 23, 2007
Ron Paul in the Straw Polls
Coming off the Iowa Straw Poll the momentum for the Ron Paul 2008 campaign continues to build. Congressman Ron Paul has finished in the top 5 in 16 of the last 17 straw polls and can claim 1st place victories in New Hampshire, North Carolina, Washington, and Alabama.

In comparing results head-to-head, Congressman Paul has blown away most of the field, defeating Rudy Giuliani in 15 of the 17 polls and John McCain in 15 of the 16 polls.

There are straw polls coming up all across the country so be sure to check in with your local GOP to find out when you can vote for Ron Paul next.

To see all of Ron Paul's straw poll results visit:

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/straw-poll-results/

The reason some of you think Ron Paul is not a contender is because the media will not give him any airtime... hmmm wonder why....

And for all of those who say it is a wasted vote... well damn why don’t we all waste them together on the same person.... hmmm would not be a wasted vote then would it...

Ignorance must be blissful....

Matt
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline Dee

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2007, 04:53:37 PM »
Well said, Matt.