Author Topic: Problem with Night Force Scope  (Read 318 times)

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
Problem with Night Force Scope
« on: August 24, 2007, 08:53:22 AM »
Trying to sight in my Night Force scope.  I have a 6X15X50 Night Force NXS.  I start at 25 yards take a shot then move the crosshairs to the bullet hole.  I'll move to 100 yards, take a shot.  Shot will be off bulls eye by two or three inches.  I'll make the adjustment, say elevate three inches.  Bullet will jump five to six inches high on nest shot.  I'll back elevation back down two to two and a half inches, and next shot is off the paper.  Back to 25 yards and start over.  Done this three times and still no good.  Have removed and remounted scope each time.  Using a torque wrench and locktite each time.  Have Warne bases, and Leapold rings.  Everything is tight, even checked for movement in the rings.  Thinking it's time to send it back to Night Force.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: Problem with Night Force Scope
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 02:49:28 PM »
That is a bummer!! I am sure you are like me in that the more I pay, the more I expect. I hope they get it back to you soon.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Problem with Night Force Scope
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 06:54:54 PM »
Moose and Grizzly open the first of September, so I won't see it this season.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.