Author Topic: Food For Thought..................  (Read 1293 times)

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
Food For Thought..................
« on: September 03, 2007, 04:35:32 PM »

???? This piece is really food for thought ~ especially the very last statement!

With all the Muslims now legal citizens, living, having children and voting in this nation...how long folks??

Can a Good Muslim be a Good American?

Interesting questions for the Muslim Community to discuss & for research on our part also.

Can a good Muslim be a good American? I forwarded that question to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years . The following is his forwarded reply:

Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon God of Arabia .

Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)

Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Quran (Koran).

Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and Destruction of America , the great Satan.

Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 ).

Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both "good" Muslims and good Americans.

Call it what you wish...it's still the truth. You had better believe it! If you find yourself intellectually in agreement with the above statements, perhaps you will share this with your friends. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

Pass it on Fellow Americans. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.

(And Barack Hussein Obama, a Muslim, wants to be our president!)

Offline magooch

Re: Food For Thought..................
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 03:56:04 AM »
Sadly, it ain't gonna be your Grandfather's America. 

STOP ALL IMMIGRATION!!!!!
Swingem

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 04:01:29 AM »
Correct me if I am wrong but, did not Minnesota, just elect a Muslim senator? Where will that also lead and what was that state thinking, or was it thinking.
We have as a nation STOPPED paying attention, and have absorbed ourselves in sex, sports and entertainment, and like Rome, who also did this, will pay the same price.jmo
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 04:26:28 AM »
Correct me if I am wrong but, did not Minnesota, just elect a Muslim senator? Where will that also lead and what was that state thinking, or was it thinking.
We have as a nation STOPPED paying attention, and have absorbed ourselves in sex, sports and entertainment, and like Rome, who also did this, will pay the same price.jmo

+1

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 04:59:01 AM »

+1

HEY!.....HEEEY!.........HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!  Heavy C! Did you see that? We just agreed on something! That just way too cool. ;D

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 04:25:05 PM »

+1

HEY!.....HEEEY!.........HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!  Heavy C! Did you see that? We just agreed on something! That just way too cool. ;D

Stranger things have happened.   ;D

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 07:14:36 AM »
Was it a hoax or did not Oz just put our a manifesto to its citizens that you needed to be an Australian first and a muslim second.  If not, pack.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2007, 10:50:47 AM »
Kinda hard to believe they could be that politically incorrect but strange things have been known to happen. If it did then a big round of applause is due them. But from a country that has taken most of the guns from it's folks and is otherwise so PC I kinda doubt it. Even tho I'll almost for sure never see the down under I'd sure like to see them return to the days of old. Us too of course.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline moxgrove

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Contributor
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2007, 11:19:34 AM »
Yeah there was a muslim elected in Minnesota. He was elected from an area that was "disenfranchised" read an area of lower in come and people with higher melanin levels than some other areas of minnesota. In Minnesota there is a strain of ultra liberal that will vote for someone like Keith Ellison out of some misplced sense of guilt.
  No we are not all like that.
  Unfortunately enough are.  The odds are that ultra liberal crackpot Al Franken will beat Norm Coleman in the next senate race.
  The bridge collapse has a lot of lefties spouting off about how the funds that went to fight in Iraq should have been used on that bridge. Two problems none of the road funds for Minnesota were diverted and two, It really was a surprise freaky occurrence.

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2007, 03:21:13 AM »
This morning on the news Opra announced that she is backing Osama for president.  Being one of the most listened to public voices in America this is scary.  If she can convince half of her audience to cast their vote for him he will be in a very solid position.  

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2007, 05:51:06 AM »
Maybe Hillary moving to Harlem ain't gonna work.  Lotsa political manuvering.  So they'll split Hillary's black power base; Osamba ain't got a chance in hell --there just ain't that many blacks, liberals and other stupid people in America--so who is the democratic winner by default. 

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2007, 07:20:02 AM »
Maybe Hillary moving to Harlem ain't gonna work.  Lotsa political manuvering.  So they'll split Hillary's black power base; Osamba ain't got a chance in hell --there just ain't that many blacks, liberals and other stupid people in America--so who is the democratic winner by default. 

There's enough STUPID people to elect a PROFESSED Muslim from Minnesota to the Senate, and there is enough STUPID people to elect a Muslim from Illinois to the senate.
Seems to me there are plenty of STUPID people to elect anyone they want.

Now the latest rage is over an ACTOR, whom makes his living PRETENDING TO BE SOMETHING AND SOMEONE HE IS NOT, ON A SHOW THAT IS "CLEARLY" ANTI 2ND AMMENDMENT, AND THE PRO-SECOND AMMENDMENT BOYS THINK HE'S GREAT, THINK HE WOULD MAKE A GREAT PRESIDENT. MONEY HAS NO PLACE IN "MORAL" DECISIONS, BUT HEY. CHARACTER DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE, OR SO THEY SAY.
AND BEFORE ANYONE THROWS REAGAN INTO THE MIX. NAME "ONE" SHOW HE ACTED IN, THAT WAS ANTI-SECOND AMMENDMENT.

Offline toysoldier

• Avid Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2007, 03:11:35 PM »
Obama may be somewhat black, but why do you keep calling him Muslim? His father was, i believe, from Kenya, which is NOT a muslim nation, but a relatively English remnant of the Empire (for an African nation). Obama is a member of a CHRISTIAN church, and professes strong religious beliefs. I thought lots of folks on this forum would be happy to see a professed Christian in the White House. Now, if you want to point out that he has risen rapidly in Illinois politics, that Illinois politics is as dirty as any in this nation, and therefore he must have some bodacious skeletons in his closet, that would be a much  more truthful, accurate, and pertinent statement than calling him a muslim.

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2007, 04:09:22 PM »
My understanding was that he was educated in a mulim school, but cannot remember which one. It was on the news. If he is not, then I will concede. As far as somewhat black as you say, I do not care if he is peppermint striped, what does his color have to do with anything? ??? However If the black knew what the muslim did concerning slave trading they would not be converting to Islam.

Offline ncsurveyor

• Trade Count: (24)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2007, 01:57:10 AM »

Now the latest rage is over an ACTOR, whom makes his living PRETENDING TO BE SOMETHING AND SOMEONE HE IS NOT, ON A SHOW THAT IS "CLEARLY" ANTI 2ND AMMENDMENT, AND THE PRO-SECOND AMMENDMENT BOYS THINK HE'S GREAT, THINK HE WOULD MAKE A GREAT PRESIDENT. MONEY HAS NO PLACE IN "MORAL" DECISIONS, BUT HEY. CHARACTER DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE, OR SO THEY SAY.
AND BEFORE ANYONE THROWS REAGAN INTO THE MIX. NAME "ONE" SHOW HE ACTED IN, THAT WAS ANTI-SECOND AMMENDMENT.

Aren't the majority of politicians actors to start with?  Albeit Fred was a politician before he became an actor, as opposed to Reagan who was an actor first.  What's the difference between Fred making a living being something he's not, and subsequently becoming President, as opposed to Reagan, and for that matter Jesse Ventura? 

(don't get me wrong about Reagan, I served in the service under Reagan.  Great President.)

If law & order is in fact anti 2nd amendement (I'm not disputing, I really don't know) and he played on the show, than I can assume ol' Mark Wahlberg will be present at the next Long Range Hunting expo?

To the best of my knowledge, Thompson is pro 2nd A.  He supports immigration reform.  Now that he's actually running, maybe I can find out about the rest.

As far as his character,   I realize he has a trophy wife, but I believe he was divorced from his 1st wife for something like 17 years before he picked up the new wife.  Sure she's 24 years younger, but its not like he dumped the first one for this?  Beyond working for money on Law & Order, and the "speculation" that he was a D.C playboy for the 17 years between wives, what else is going on with his character?

You don't need to type in capitals to get your point across, it appears you have an issue with Fred, I just want to know, so I can make an informed decision.

JC

Offline magooch

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2007, 04:08:36 AM »
Obama may be somewhat black, but why do you keep calling him Muslim? His father was, i believe, from Kenya, which is NOT a muslim nation, but a relatively English remnant of the Empire (for an African nation). Obama is a member of a CHRISTIAN church, and professes strong religious beliefs. I thought lots of folks on this forum would be happy to see a professed Christian in the White House. Now, if you want to point out that he has risen rapidly in Illinois politics, that Illinois politics is as dirty as any in this nation, and therefore he must have some bodacious skeletons in his closet, that would be a much  more truthful, accurate, and pertinent statement than calling him a muslim.

Toysoldier, it's true that we don't always get things straight, but that's part of the fun.  All I have to know about Osama Obama is that he is a Dumbocratic and in my book, that makes him just as bad as if he were Osama bin Hiden his ownself.
Swingem

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2007, 02:21:07 PM »
Didn't Fred do some acting before he went to Washington?

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2007, 04:33:34 PM »
Dee Fred,  was a Senator for 8 years I would think that would make him as qualified as the rest of the political pack running. Of course you guys do not like him he has the rest of the Republican Pack running scared and probably the dims too as he could have a chance to beat them non of the others stand a chance IMHO as the others do not have an edge to appeal to a broader audience. Thompson does.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline ncsurveyor

• Trade Count: (24)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2007, 12:00:13 AM »
Didn't Fred do some acting before he went to Washington?

He did a couple of movies, while and after he was senator.  Hunt for Red October, he was the U.S. Navy Admiral.  Flight of the Intruder, he was a military judge in Willem Dafoe's court martial. Days of Thunder, Cape Fear (with Deniro), Die Hard II, Thunderheart, and a lots of other movies.  Lots of other TV shows.

His original career was politics.  Believe he was one the minority (GOP) council for watergate investigation.