Author Topic: Pic of my new "Dominick Dictator"  (Read 1786 times)

Offline copdoc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Re: Pic of my new "Dominick Dictator"
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2007, 10:02:56 AM »
When comparing Dominic's work to others on the net, I can't get over how affordable his pricing is!

I was looking at the Lyle gun thread and thinking the same thing.  Does he have a web site?  I looked in the list on the forum and did not see it.  How much are the mortars?  I like making my own but if I didn't that full scale Lyle gun for 600-800 would be the best deal I have seen in a while.

Offline Cannonball

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2007, 11:16:51 AM »
Click on "where to find blackpowder cannons... and scroll all the way down past the list of suppliers and you'll find a link called "Carpenter's replica artillery". He makes some really nice stuff.

Offline copdoc

• Avid Poster
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2007, 11:31:59 AM »
Thanks I found it.  If you don't roll your own he has some very reasonable prices to get you started.  I didn't see the Lyle or the Dictator on the site.

Offline lance

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2007, 02:37:56 PM »
Thanks I found it.  If you don't roll your own he has some very reasonable prices to get you started.  I didn't see the Lyle or the Dictator on the site.
DOC, just PM DOM, he is updating his site. you'll find that DOM is a great person to deal with, and can make anything you want.
PALADIN had a gun.....I have guns, mortars, and cannons!