Author Topic: latest Bin Laden message  (Read 1935 times)

Offline buffermop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
latest Bin Laden message
« on: September 07, 2007, 04:40:22 PM »
Bin Laden says Americans should convert to Islam to avoid further conflict in Iraq. I say the US Marines should convert his head to a target. >:(

Offline Almtnman

• A Real Regular
  • Walk softly and carry a big stick!
    • The Mountain
Re: latest Bin Laden message
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 01:43:05 AM »
I wonder if Bin Laden would come out of his spider hole long enough to talk to any of our troops about conversion?
AMM
The Mountain
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."~~Thomas Jefferson

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 05:29:37 AM »
I think this world would be a much better place had GWB concentrated his efforts toward locating and eliminating Bin Laden rather than invading Iraq.  I am not saying that Sadam should not have been taken out, I just think he was much less of a threat to the security of America than Bin Laden.  And the bottom line surely would have been much less..........

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 11:08:06 AM »
I think bin laden dead and the tape is a fake.

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 01:43:06 PM »
"I think this world would be a much better place had GWB concentrated his efforts toward locating and eliminating Bin Laden rather than invading Iraq."

Bingo.  The US was invaded and 3,000 good citizens were murdered by a bunch of lobotomized Saudi zealots managed by bin Laden operating from Afghanistan and Pakistan.  Here this scumbag OBL is again rubbing our noses in it.  Musharaff of Pakistan is playing the US for a fool and  the idiots in DC are buying it.  We are giving him over one billion dollars of our hard earned money every year to hunt down terrorists.   Musharaff  is not hunting terrorists, rather he is hiding them. 

i cannot believe that US and Pakistani 'intelligence agencies" cannot locate a 6'8" skinny Arab who is on dialysis and has a 50 million dollar reward on his head.  Too bad that a few dozen of bin Laden's family were allowed to leave the US just after 9/11 without being questioned.  Maybe a little water treatment would have brought good results.  The US military needs to go after bin Laden without the support of the Pakistani gov't:   If Musharaff gets in the way sorry about that. 

BTW, the Taliban and al Queda control over one-third of Afghanistan. 

Offline superjay01

• Trade Count: (12)
  • Contributor
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2007, 01:59:43 PM »
why would the government want OBL found? It would hurt their "war on terror".
Chance favors the prepared mind

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 02:33:25 PM »
"why would the government want OBL found? It would hurt their "war on terror"."

Personally, i think that you are on to something there.   If OBL were found and offed the White House and Department of Homeland Insecurity would have to find another bogeyman to threaten the citizens with.  The "war on terror" is a joke just like the "war on drugs."   

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 02:36:44 PM »
why would the government want OBL found? It would hurt their "war on terror".

THERE IT IS RIGHT THERE! FIND HIM (OBL), AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO BETTER EXPLAIN WHY THE HELL YOU INVADED THE WRONG COUNTRY (IRAQ) .
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2007, 02:39:21 PM »
"why would the government want OBL found? It would hurt their "war on terror"."

Personally, i think that you are on to something there.   If OBL were found and offed the White House and Department of Homeland Insecurity would have to find another bogeyman to threaten the citizens with.  The "war on terror" is a joke just like the "war on drugs."   

ANOTHER POINT WELL TAKEN! I PERSONALLY "PARTICIPATED" IN THE SO CALLED WAR ON DRUGS FOR 20 YEARS. IT IS IN FACT A WAR ON PROPERTY SEIZEURE, OF PROPERTY BELONGING TO AMERICANS. NOT THE SUPPLIERS.

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2007, 02:40:44 PM »
i have my questions on the video. it maybe fake. its not like he was going to color his hair and stuff.. he dosen't even look as old as he did in 2004. anyway we had the chance when he met with bill clinton.. ohh yeah i found this thing a while back and it was his head that you shot at. heres the link. http://glockfaq.com/targets/humanoid/osama_head.pdf
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2007, 03:04:39 PM »
To be God there have to be a devil now bin laden is the white house devil.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2007, 03:13:05 PM »
   A country without an enemy becomes complacent and weak.  We need an enemy, therefore we have Bin Laden. The Old Russian Bear was a great one to keep us focused for many years. Who will be our next enemy after the war on terror?
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2007, 03:26:33 PM »
   A country without an enemy becomes complacent and weak.  We need an enemy, therefore we have Bin Laden. The Old Russian Bear was a great one to keep us focused for many years. Who will be our next enemy after the war on terror?

China, North Korea,...
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2007, 03:30:55 PM »
I'm with you there Brett.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Almtnman

• A Real Regular
    • The Mountain
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2007, 03:35:55 PM »

ACLU, UN, & George Soros

BTW, this George Soros from what I've heard is buying up all the ammo he can find and dumping it in case some of you wonder why the price is going up.
AMM
The Mountain
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."~~Thomas Jefferson

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2007, 04:08:51 PM »
yes china will be a major one.. later mexico when we get some sorta law passed against illegals if it ever happens
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline magooch

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 04:26:14 AM »
This country's main enemy right now is George Soros and his minions in the Dumbocratic Party.  If anyone can tell me why Harry Reid shouldn't be in front of a firing squad...and right next to him should be Ted the swimmer, Bill and Hitlary, Murtha, Skerry, Jim Moron, Bhagdad Jim and...well, you get the idea.

These people are welcome to their opinions, but they are doing more to encourage our enemies and harm our efforts to secure this country than any hair-brained camel jockey, who may, or may not still be sucking air.
Swingem

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2007, 04:58:15 AM »
don't forget john edwards. and nancy poloskie

Rick

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2007, 05:13:35 AM »

Alsaqr asks;    "why would the government want OBL found? It would hurt their "war on terror"."

As I see it:

If OBL were clearly eliminated it would hurt the whiny libs much more than the it would the war on terror !

Are our memories so short ?
  Remember when the libs were whining about " how come you haven't gotten Saddam and his boys..Ouday & kusay ?"

Well, then our gallant troops sent Ouday & Kusay to see Allah...

Whiny libs say " no big deal, you haven't got Saddam !"...Then our guys get Saddam and the Iraqi govt hangs him !

Libs only complain about how he was hung..then " How come you don't have OBL yet ?"

OBL is ineffective and will eventually be killed, if he isn't already dead...

Even the Libs cannot be so stupid as to think that if OBL were killed today, Al Queda would cease to function..

The war on terror doesn't need OBL as far as any reasonably intelligent person is concerned..the war on terror is worldwide and no single death will change the situation..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2007, 07:24:52 AM »
bin laden will be taken down if he isn't dead as you said. it still won't get rid of terror. nothing EVER will. but at least it will buy us some time. it would be a major hurting on their part

Rick

Offline Fazak

• Contributor
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2007, 07:33:47 AM »

ACLU, UN, & George Soros

BTW, this George Soros from what I've heard is buying up all the ammo he can find and dumping it in case some of you wonder why the price is going up.

I'm no big fan of Soros,.. but I'm gonna have to see some good documentation on that ammo claim.

It doesn't pass the smell test.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2007, 08:59:12 AM »
 ;D   TM7 you crack me up!

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2007, 11:03:11 AM »
Well my opinion on the matter I will keep to myself but I find it very funny that not one single person here has made a comment about our air force and the huge bungle that was made and which will cause our air force to be grounded on the 14th of this month for the whole day. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm something smells very sour.

No one seems to be linking the fact that Israel just attacked Syria destroying weapons from Iran headed for Hezbollah. So there are your next three, Syria provided parts for the Germany based attacks, Iran keeps meddling in Iraq and Hezbollah are labeled terrorist anyway.

OBL is not dead and is most likely sitting around watching TV with his CIA body guards just as he has for the last 6 years.

People really need to step back and look at the big picture before it is too late.
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2007, 11:38:19 AM »
For those that think Bin Lauden may be dead, forget it.  He is very much alive.  The musliums would not pass up the chance to marder him.  They are hoping he dies of natural causes so they can throw it in our faces that the mighty US Government was unable to find him while he was alive.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline Dee

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2007, 02:30:55 PM »
Why will the air force be grounded on the 14th? I haven't heard this one.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2007, 03:11:21 PM »
  I dunno, I'm sure I saw it on CNN.It's just too bad they didn't go dump them on Mecca and Medina. It woulda made the world a better place.

I'm sick of the kid gloves with these subhuman inimals.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2007, 12:29:00 AM »

Billy;

You watch CNN..Have you seen any expose on a Mr Hsu..who has been delivering bundles of bucks to hillary from "unamed" far eastern sources ?

Just wondered if the Clinton News Network picked up on that yet..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2007, 03:21:06 AM »
nope they haven't there too busy wondering how bush won in 2000 still.

Rick

Offline Almtnman

• A Real Regular
    • The Mountain
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2007, 03:44:42 AM »
I have noticed that about the only time we hear anything from bin laden is always a few days before 9/11 each year. He seems to release a tape with some blather, but what gets me is, there is never any documentation as to when that tape was made. If I wanted to let the world know that I was still alive, I think I would see to it that a current dated newspaper article was showing in the background. Without any of that, I question the tapes all together. Those tapes appear to me to be nothing more than propaganda put out by his minions. Anybody else notice that?
AMM
The Mountain

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2007, 05:17:16 AM »
I feel like we have not walked the walk ! we claim to watch the world , with billions in equipment ! but can't find BL ! after 6 years the world sees us as more talk than deed !
most of the terrorist came from Saudi Arabia on 9/11 so why haven't they been touched ?
i didn't mind knocking off SH but why stay ! let them work it out , look at Viet Nam after all we did they worked it out after we left ! not like we wanted , but like they wanted ! it will happen in the middle east !
i once felt they were watching him to find others , but 6 years and before is getting way to long !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !