Author Topic: Looking for a squirrel or groundhog partner in Ohio...  (Read 869 times)

Offline coyotehunter223

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
Looking for a squirrel or groundhog partner in Ohio...
« on: September 09, 2007, 12:17:05 PM »
Hi All,

I moved to Butler county a couple years ago from Adams county. I do not know or have any private land here yet so I'm limited to public land. I've been going out to Spring Valley a lot and have been pretty successful. I'm looking for a partner to go with on public lands or ideally private land. If anyone is in Butler county or close and would like to get together, please either post here or send email to: smokinhornet@yahoo.com (yes, I love the .22 Hornet). Thanks, Mark

Offline GregP42

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (6)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Looking for a squirrel or groundhog partner in Ohio...
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 03:58:00 PM »
Mark,

You might want to also post this over in the Hunting in Ohio forum. I am up in Kettering, but never get out much it seems due to work or home.

Greg
NRA Life Member
"Those who sacrifice essential liberty for temporary safety are not deserving of either liberty or safety."  - Ben Franklin, 1776
Vis Sis Mis!

Offline coyotehunter223

• Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 04:39:12 PM »
Mark,

You might want to also post this over in the Hunting in Ohio forum. I am up in Kettering, but never get out much it seems due to work or home.

Greg

Thank you, I must have missed that forum. ::)

Offline mas19

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 01:43:05 PM »
Hey, i go to osu, and i wouldnt mind coming down and hunt with you. i dont have any land obviously, but i always hunt on state land anyway.