Author Topic: How Tyranny Came to America  (Read 3922 times)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: How Tyranny Came to America
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2007, 03:14:00 AM »
TM7 you misinterpeted my post. The "they I refred to as serving under Hitler as soldiers and engineers were my grandfathers cousins. They refered to Jews as Zionists as if the term were interchangable. WHen I here the term Zionist it alerts me to Nazi or Neo Nazi propaganda.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2007, 08:32:27 AM »
  TM7;

I am not familiar with the internal politics of the UK, and don't mention this as any prying into such..but only as an analogy..

I am basically of Scottish heritage..after many centuries of living completely under the rules of the parliament in England, Scots now have a parliament of their own !

Why should it bother me if they have their own parliament; indeed even if they had complete independence again ?

I ask you the same question..why should it bother you, a man living in the US and married to a Jew..if the Jews have a homeland again ?

I would expect that you would be happy for them..besides, the move to have their homeland back is not a modern drive of the last century,
   but rather a fulfilment of a promise made to them by God..

All this being hashed over and over doesn't change the fact that we KNOW who the real terrorists are !

They are the folks that have boasted over and over that they want to "wipe Israel off the map", "kill very Jew" and sometimes also "kill all Americans"..

It is not the Jews that are  that are "stupidcide" bombing public buses, check points, stores, schools, pizza parlors and day care centers...

Satan's servants have identified themselves !

BTW:  As far as I'm concerned, Israel makes a mistake in giving the Stupidcide bomber's remains back..they should bury the remains stuffed in a pig and buried in solid concrete !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2007, 10:45:31 AM »
I'm not talking about today. My grandfathers relatives were Nazi soldiers and engineers in WW2 and they refered to Jews and Zionists as one and the same. When I hear the term Zionist today I am reminded of Nazi's.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2007, 10:57:19 AM »
  The Islamist states of the middle east and north Africa alone are 500 times greater in land mass than Israel..they could easily provide between them, a homeland for the "Palestinians"..if they actually wanted peace in the area..but they don't want peace; haven't wanted peace with anybody for 4,000 years !    

Virtually every Islamist state in the region is one form of dictator ship or another; why should the world want to hand over that small sliver of a democratic nation (Israel) to be turned into just another dictatorship, ruled by assinine laws that do nothing but to degrade and enslave their people. ?
    What is to say that even if Israel were 'handed over" (God forbid) that the Islamists would be satisfied ? Handing them Israel would be like throwing dry tinder on a fire,....then the flames of Islam would set their sights on lands west.
    That is EXACTLY what they did from the 7th t0 12th century..and they succeeded fairly well until El Cid kicked their mangy butts back to where they came from !

They always talk about how the western nations were so cruel during the "Crusades"..DUH ! The western nations were only trying to take back what was theirs to start with (since 70 AD)...After all, there wasn't any Islam before 620 AD ! Before 620, those Arab tribes were running around worshipping the moon, stars & critters..

Even today; in places like England, Canada and Denmark, they are starting to demand that "Sharia Law" be exercised in those countries..now that should give any reasonable person a clue as to what we, the world (and Israel especially) are up against !

We are dealing with a diabolical enemy that is bent on destroying our way of life, we may as well admit it and get on with it !

I say don't give them another inch ...unless it needs to be, and make it  cold steel !

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Echo4Lima

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2007, 01:46:29 PM »
Its always the same people using "Zionist and Neocon" on this site.  Wonder why.....

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2007, 02:43:27 PM »

Seems like that Echo 4..and according to Rush they mean the same thing to people that use those terms.

I still can't understand why an American should feel so "broken nosed" just because after almost 2,000 years the Jews have their homeland back !

It's not as if the so-called Palestinians were doing anything worthwhile with it !

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2007, 03:51:58 PM »

Seems like that Echo 4..and according to Rush they mean the same thing to people that use those terms.

I still can't understand why an American should feel so "broken nosed" just because after almost 2,000 years the Jews have their homeland back !

It's not as if the so-called Palestinians were doing anything worthwhile with it !

Good Point.  ;D 

Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2007, 03:02:28 AM »
Your talk sounds like the same thing alot of hate filled goose steppers spew TM7.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2007, 08:15:15 AM »

TM7 ;

Your "Torah Jewery" Rabbis sound a lot like those sickening  hollyweird traitors we have here in the US, that have never met a left wing dictator they couldn't snuggle with.

Machmoud "Imadinnerjacket" has said he wants to destroy Israel..wipe it off the map. There are millions of people living there, most of whom, especially the children, are not politically inclined in thhe least.

Our intel services have said that the nut-case from Iran is responsible for  a good number of our troops dead & wounded, by furnishing IEDs to foreign terrorists hiding inside Iraq.

Now if you wish to cheer on those Rabbis and nutsy Machmoud iin wishing Israel were "wiped off the map" and wishing for more death and injury to American troops..help yourself.

That gang of cohorts possibly likely didn't state it as such...but by backing that terrorist dictator..they are endorsing his plans and actions..
  same as the tinsel town left is doing with other dictators..

You said that Torah Jewery hopes and prays that future conflicts in the mid east region may be averted...

How do they expect that tensions will be improved by their endorsment of the head-of-state terrorist that has promised to wipe Israel off the map ?...LOL

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2007, 10:14:57 AM »
Seig Heil TM7 ::)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2007, 02:02:37 PM »
   I'm just relating first hand knowledge that my relatives who were Nazis told me. And that was that the Nazis refered to Jews as Zionists. So your use of the term Zionist to me is Nazi propaganda. Nothing more!

Maybe you need to educate yourself by talking to the few remaining ones alive about the Nazis instead of relying on a book that could be fact or fiction.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2007, 03:20:18 PM »
  If the so-called "Zionist plot' has been to maintain one small, democratic nation amid a sea of tyranny.. I'm all for it !

However I am not so inclined to shout conspiracy as I am to say..God's will...

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2007, 03:43:44 PM »
Geez you never give up trying to twist my words do you! They are not verifying what you are reporting. They are verifying that you are using the same words for Jews as the Nazis did.(Nazi propaganda) I guess you must have gotten so far into this conspracy stuff that you think there is hidden meanings in what anyone says. ::)

Offline magooch

« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2007, 05:15:30 AM »
Yes, but it might be your cross to "bear."
Swingem

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2007, 06:48:00 AM »
Your point is;  "They're" the problem....

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2007, 06:52:35 PM »
To the people YOU always refer to as Zionists & Neocons......