Author Topic: Wake Up America!  (Read 2974 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Wake Up America!
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2007, 03:24:05 AM »
You can't get in legally unless you have a ton of money to bribe Mexican officials.  Then it takes years to get approved.

It will cost more than $250 billion dollars to deport them.  Why would the US spend that kind of money to put millions of small business out of business?

This isn't simple.  The President has a plan that makes perfect sense.

Cheap at 2x the price. It cost American taxpayers over 330 billion in welfare and medical last year to support and feed em. Round em up, ship em out. I'm really fed up with these jerks coming here illegally, setting up their own little tijuanas, and going yabba dabba doooo all day. They shame the millions of legal immigrants that have worked so hard to become AMERICANS. They followed the rules, obeyed our laws, adopted our customs, learned ENGLISH, and speak it. They are welcome, the criminals you support are not. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline jhm

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2007, 04:02:52 AM »
I hate to say this but it shouldnt COST vary much to elimanate part of the problem, and it may bring in some small amount of $$ thats dollars not pasoes, 1st STOP giving away welfare / foodstamps or credit card whatever they use / confiscate any business that HIRES them and sell the business on the court house steps / confiscate any real estate that is being rented to them for housing and sell the property on the court house steps / If they show up at a ER for regular medical attention dont provide it!!  If a real emergency provide it then call the athorities to come and remove from the hall way / If they dont like it and they protest round up as many as you can at the protest both legal and illegal and ship them to the border 1 time with a firm understanding that the 2nd time wont be as gratious, and yes those that are supporting them LOOSE their citizenship.  Now a bunch of you will think I am a racious person and you are vary wrong I go to Mexico almost every year or 2 and really enjoy their culture HOWEVER I think that for every good person sneaking across the border there are at least 3 bad ones mixed in the croud.   JIM

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2007, 06:15:32 AM »
Swampman, you got your head in the sand again, it is not the cost that is the delay in getting to America legally, plainly and simply, it is the huge number of applications that must be processed by our limited Immigration Dept.  Also keep in mind, applications coming from those countries where dictators abuse the people or political applications are normally processed first.  

To a large degree, our constitution ties our hands in dealing with outsiders, think how much better off we would be if our laws were changed to resemble these rules...........read all the way to the bottom before making judgment.

Here are the rules!

There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, all government business will be conducted in our language.

Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.

Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.

Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care or other government assistance programs.

Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

If foreigners do come and want to buy land,that will be okay, BUT options will be restricted.

You are not allowed waterfront property. That is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.

Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies, if you do you will be sent home.

If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.

Harsh, you say?

The above statements are the immigration laws of MEXICO not the USA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Recently, when he met with President George W. Bush, Mexican President Calderon made a statement to the effect that “Mexico has no borders……Mexico is wherever Mexicans are.” Needless to say, President Bush had nothing to say in response. Isn’t it time we had a president willing to push back and tell the Mexicans that for us, a border means business…..and that their country does NOT exist outside of its borders?        

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2007, 10:21:06 AM »
You can't get in legally unless you have a ton of money to bribe Mexican officials.  Then it takes years to get approved.

It will cost more than $250 billion dollars to deport them.  Why would the US spend that kind of money to put millions of small business out of business?

This isn't simple.  The President has a plan that makes perfect sense.

Cheap at 2x the price. It cost American taxpayers over 330 billion in welfare and medical last year to support and feed em. Round em up, ship em out. I'm really fed up with these jerks coming here illegally, setting up their own little tijuanas, and going yabba dabba doooo all day. They shame the millions of legal immigrants that have worked so hard to become AMERICANS. They followed the rules, obeyed our laws, adopted our customs, learned ENGLISH, and speak it. They are welcome, the criminals you support are not. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I second that...  My wife and I pay some big taxes every year, we are both self employed and get hit hard in our pockets. To have a bunch of illegal's getting, education, food stamps and welfare is not my idea of what I pay taxes for.   Hell spend however much it takes to deport them and build a 20 foot wall at the boarder. We don't need them here. I don't dislike Mexican people, I don't like illegal alien, no matter where they come from. We need to protect America, bottom line. You want to come to America, do it the right way and for god's sakes learn how to speak English.
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2007, 10:30:19 AM »
thats why i got my machinest degree too. hopefully ill be dead and gone when the dems do that. also have my heavy equipment but too many illegals
now i am going back to school to be a gunsmith

What you going to do when the dems out law guns?

spend the money to get rid of them and then you won't pay all those taxes
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2007, 11:09:19 AM »
Let's not forget the billions of dollars that undocumented workers pay in taxes and social security using fake IDs.  They can't get that money back but it keeps social security solvent.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2007, 12:54:33 PM »
Let's not forget the billions of dollars that undocumented workers pay in taxes and social security using fake IDs.  They can't get that money back but it keeps social security solvent.

You are not very informed are you on this matter?

I will have you know this past income tax time the "illegals" were cashing Fed income tax checks in excess of 15K here in Calhoun County and I mean hundreds if not thousands of these checks were cashed at the bank I do biz with alone. So don’t tell me they are not filing cause they are and they get back many fold more than they pay in because not a one of them claim less than 5 dependants and get un-earned income credit.

They are friggin  killing our economy and country, round’em up build a wall and toss them back over it.

Matt
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2007, 01:05:26 PM »
You really need to look at the big picture.  They aren't hurting our economy.  The create hundreds of thousands of jobs for Americans.  Those jobs will have to be exported if they ever leave.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2007, 01:17:04 PM »
You really need to look at the big picture.  They aren't hurting our economy.  The create hundreds of thousands of jobs for Americans.  Those jobs will have to be exported if they ever leave.

You have got to be kidding me… Let’s look at something here, if they are pulling out of the system 3 times or more than they put in how the hell is that helping.

And as for creating jobs… Can I please have some of what you are smoking because I want to be that high too…

Show me where they help… Hell the local law around here will not even pull them over because it is a waste of time for the officer seeing as they do not show up for court and the officers have too… thus costing the locals more money… They use the FREE health care system without putting back into it… That is a help??? They pile 10 to 12 of them in a 3 bedroom house and produce 3 times the garbage that can be disposed of each week and thus the entire neighborhood suffers from an increase in sickness, rodents, and other pests… but they helps us… Dude like I said can I please have some of what you are smoking cause its got to be the sh it that killed Elvis…

Matt
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2007, 02:35:31 PM »
how can they be helping? they lay off americans. it hurts us. then once they see the illegals cannot do it as cheap as china they move there. nope all i see is the beggining of the end when they come. once they leave  there will be more jobs untill they leave, i imagine you like the illegal truck drivers too so they can run over your family on the road because they are drunk or high or something stupid.. yup they SUCK wake up!!
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline powderman

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2007, 04:32:43 PM »
SWAMPMAN. Are you an illegal yourself??? That would explain a lot. POWDERMN.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2007, 04:50:25 PM »
Here's a for instance.  Undocumented folks pick fruit. 

The orchard owner makes a living.
The truck driver makes a living.
The oil company makes a profit off his fuel.
The station attendant that sells diesel & repairs trucks has a job.
The warehouse owner makes a living as do his employees.
The store owner that sells the fruit makes as living as do his employees.

These jobs are already being exported because of local crack downs on the only source for fruit pickers.  The fields lie fallow and we are now eating foreign grown fruit that's a lot more expensive.

Our manufacturing sector is already completely gone.  Now we are going to destroy our service sector to???  This lunacy has already started to destroy our economy.  Without employees that have a work ethic, we are doomed.

Offline FourBee

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2007, 05:20:53 PM »
              I love America, it is the greatest nation I've seen.  "But" it she doesn't shake herself, and wake up soon, and realize just how she became so great a nation, she'll fall like the great Giant Goliath.

The Old Testament tells us:
  2Chronicles 7:14  If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

I truely believe this passage.

Enjoy your rights to keep and bear arms.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2007, 05:33:35 PM »
Swampman are you REALLY that stupid or do you have some ulterior motive for the stance you're taking? BTW NOW I fully and completely remember why you were banned. Now I'm beginning to regret letting you return.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2007, 11:52:49 PM »
I've given the subject a lot of thought, and what I believe is based on first hand experience.  My only motive is to get people to think about what's going to happen when the government starts rounding up people.  Our economy is like a house of cards.  You can't start taking cards out without cards to replace them.  Since I don't want to be banned from the site, I'll stop here and hope that one or two people start to think about what they are wishing for.

Personally I still need a job, and I don't want to see a repeat of the Great Depression.  That's were I think we are headed.

Offline Dee

« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2007, 01:39:05 AM »
I too think that we are headed for a great depression. One, based on a society HOOKED ON CREDIT, two, ILLEGAL ALIENS sapping our economy by raping our heath care systems, cutting wages by working cheaper than Americans can afford to work for by living with multiple families in one house (ruins neighborhood home values by the way), AND SENDING THE LARGEST PORTION OF THEIR EARNINGS "BACK" to MEXICO and three, folks like Swampman hiring them, and with full knowledge of their being ILLEGAL not REPORTING THEM to authorities.
I believe the ILLEGAL should be DEPORTED along with Swampman and his son being "jailed" for "knowingly" hiring ILLEGAL ALIENS. >:( I also feel that EVERYONE whom KNOWINGLY hires an illegal alien should be JAILED AND OR FINED! >:(
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2007, 01:45:13 AM »
Wow Dee after all this time we finally agree on one thing.  Your post was on the mark.
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA

Offline Dee

« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2007, 01:47:39 AM »
Wow Dee after all this time we finally agree on one thing.  Your post was on the mark.

It can happen! ;D
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline powderman

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2007, 03:28:04 AM »

Yep, me too. The only jobs the illegals create are drs, nurses, hospitols, aid workers, food stamp workers, etc. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(

Offline magooch

« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2007, 03:57:53 AM »
I'm getting a little worried here.  I too find myself in agreement with Dee.  Now, if TM7 jumps on board, I'm going to have to do some soul searching.
Swingem

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2007, 04:01:32 AM »
Swampman said:
Here's a for instance.  Undocumented folks pick fruit.  

The orchard owner makes a living.
The truck driver makes a living.
The oil company makes a profit off his fuel.
The station attendant that sells diesel & repairs trucks has a job.
The warehouse owner makes a living as do his employees.
The store owner that sells the fruit makes as living as do his employees.

These jobs are already being exported because of local crack downs on the only source for fruit pickers.  The fields lie fallow and we are now eating foreign grown fruit that's a lot more expensive.

Our manufacturing sector is already completely gone.  Now we are going to destroy our service sector to???  This lunacy has already started to destroy our economy.  Without employees that have a work ethic, we are doomed.

Am I missing something here?  How the heck are you going to export the jobs cited.  Swampman,  the truth of the matter is, the only person benefiting from the sweat of the illegal is the wealthy business owner, their pockets are lined at your (and my) expense.  We pay for the services the illegal receives, pay for their children's education, pay for the family's medical bills, subsidize their housing and food, and the wealthy business owner pockets the profits and screams he can't find labor.  America has a satisfactory labor force, the problem is most Americans demand a fair wage, do not live in a convent style environment, and pay for the services they receive.  *I don't blame the Mexicans for coming to a country where the people are so generous.

Offline jhm

« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2007, 04:40:46 AM »
Again I will say If we take away all the FREE give a way crap they recieve at our expence they will head for the border, and those that dont should be dealt with HARSHLY period, vary little cost when they are running on their own from no FREE freedom.   JIM

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2007, 07:44:47 AM »
I'm getting a little worried here.  I too find myself in agreement with Dee.  Now, if TM7 jumps on board, I'm going to have to do some soul searching.

LOL Scary isn't  it. LOL  ;D
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2007, 07:52:36 AM »
I have posted this several times on this forum  I read a long time ago in a magazine that the USA was heading towards a Technical Support/Service  society and that most factory and other jobs would be outsourced to other countries. The only jobs other then Technical would be service jobs that is needed for us to live our lives. Seems like with the US farmer and Rancher getting smaller or quiting the business and lots of our food coming from other countries along with most of our clothes and other goods they were not far from wrong.

Offline FourBee

« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2007, 08:26:27 AM »
 :D              Hey there jh45gun:
         This is off the subject a little, but I see this short hand abbreviation  'LOL' a lot lately on posts, and I can't figure out what it means. ???

Would you help me out here so I'll know what you're saying?

Thanks   ;D
Enjoy your rights to keep and bear arms.

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2007, 10:40:43 AM »
dee your post is right on and i think it means laugh out loud its stupid but i have said it unfortunately >:( if the illegals are helping us then the dems love guns which is a lie

Rick

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2007, 11:27:36 AM »
"How the heck are you going to export the jobs cited. "

The fruit is simply grown in other countries.  All the jobs created by growing the fruit are then in that country.  The last oranges I bought were grown in South Africa, they also had some from Australia.  There were none available from the US.

I don't employ anyone.  I work in a factory at least 9 hours a day.

My son isn't employing anyone because he can't find anyone that wants to work.  He pays nearly $20.00 an hour but he can't get anyone that can pass a drug test or that wants to do hard work, come to work on time, etc....work ethic is dead.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2007, 11:29:29 AM »
Yea Fourbee it means Laugh out Loud. I just consider it laugh  or a sign for humor faster a lot of times than clicking on a smile.  ;D

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2007, 11:34:49 AM »
My son isn't employing anyone because he can't find anyone that wants to work.  He pays nearly $20,00 an hour but he can't get anyone that can pass a drug test or that wants to do hard work, come to work on time, etc....work ethic is dead. 

That is the largest pile of manure on this site yet!!! I know folks that would darn near break their necks trying to get to a job that pays 20 bucks an hour. I could see it if it was mininum wage but 20 bucks an hour is decent wages. Don't know where he is looking but obviously its the wrong places.

When I was in the workforce I would have loved a 20 dollar an hour job I worked for considerably less and was happy to be working.  Lotta factory jobs do not pay that why don't you go to work for jr. LOL

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2007, 11:39:12 AM »
Folks apply but many do not pass the drug test, and most cannot hold up under the work.  Doing manual labor in 100 degree weather is a lot harder than you might think.