Author Topic: Wake Up America!  (Read 2987 times)

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
Wake Up America!
« on: September 19, 2007, 05:05:16 AM »
How will we lose the war against a Mexican take over?  Well, it won't be in a tank battle, or attack from a jet plane, it will be at the ballot box.  The war will be lost incrementally because we are unable to reverse the ongoing radicalization of the Mexican population. No wonder our country is disappearing around us.  Our President signed an agreement with Mexico and Canada to essentially blend the three countries into one and has the Commerce Department working on plans to implement it.
We are our own worst enemy for setting back and allowing this to happen.  This is no longer the country my comrades and I served to protect, and for which so many lost their lives.

It is a shame that we have many elected officials in Congress who recently voted to give illegal aliens amnesty. Find out who they are and if you are also against illegal alien amnesty, and if they are in your district for re-election, at least vote against them in 2008. RR

This is scary....go to snopes.com/hispanic leaders speak out -click on the audio links - really scary to hear them preaching this stuff.

Subject: Hispanics Speak Out

"You old white people. It is your duty to die."

HISPANIC LEADERS SPEAK OUT!

"Go back to Boston ! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die . . Through love of having children, we are going to take over. Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets:

"They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They're right. We will take them over . . We are here to stay." Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Council.

"The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot." Excelsior, the national newspaper of Mexico :

"We have an aging white America . They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population . . I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it." Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas

"Remember 187--proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens--was the last gasp of white America in California." Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party,

"We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that are becoming citizens of this country . . . I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying, "I'm going to go out there and vote because I want to pay them back ." Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor,

" California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave." Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton

"We are practicing 'La Reconquista' in California ." Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General ,

"We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos . . " Professor Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University

Are these just the words of a few extremists? Consider that we could fill up many pages with such quotes. Also, consider that these are mainstream Mexican leaders.

THE U.S. VS MEXICO : On February 15, 1998, the U.S. and Mexican soccer teams met at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican even though most lived in this country. They booed during the National Anthem and U.S. flags were held upside down. As the match progressed, supporters of the U.S. team were insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched and spat upon. Beer and trash were
thrown at the U.S. players before and after the match. The coach of the U.S. team, Steve Sampson said, "This was the most painful experience I have ever had in this profession."

Did you know that immigrants from Mexico and other non-European countries can come to this country and get preferences in jobs, education, and government contracts?

Corporate America has signed on to the idea that minorities and third world immigrants should get special, privileged status. Some examples are Exxon,Texaco, Merrill Lynch, Boeing, Paine Weber,
Starbucks and many more.

DID YOU KNOW?: Did you know that Mexico regularly intercedes on the side of the defense in criminal cases involving Mexican nationals? Did you know that Mexico has NEVER extradited a Mexican national accused
of murder in the U.S. in spite of agreements to do so? According to the L.A. Times, Orange County , California is home to 275 gangs with 17,000
members; 98% of which are Mexican and Asian. How's your county doing?

Is education important to you? Here are the words of a teacher who spent over 20 years in the Los Angeles School system. "Imagine teachers in classes containing 30-40 students of widely varying attention spans and motivation, many of whom aren't fluent in English.
Educators seek learning materials likely to reach the majority of students and that means fewer words and math problems and more pictures and multicultural references."

WHEN I WAS YOUNG: When I was young, I remember hearing about the immigrants that came through Ellis Island . They wanted to learn English. They wanted to breath free. They wanted to become Americans.
Now too many immigrants come here with demands. They demand to be taught in their own language. They demand special privileges--affirmative action. They demand ethnic studies that glorify their culture.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?: Copy and paste this to an e-mail and send copies of this letter to at least two other people, 100 would be even better. Help us get the word out

Offline oldandslow

Re: Wake Up America!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 09:14:56 AM »
Rockbilly, Mexico gave one back to New Mexico last winter. He had shot and killed a deputy sheriff around Albuquerque. He was caught in Juarez I believe.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 11:28:33 AM »
Oops, I goofed. The guy they gave back wasn't a Mexican, he was an American citizen.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 12:41:15 PM »
I have nothing to add to that rockbilly. Before retirement, mexican gang members and mexican nationals, told me for my 20 year career, that they would take Texas back and never fire a shot. I believe them. APATHY is the new AMERICAN STANDARD. GIve me my game boy, my NFL, my NASCAR, my sex, and new batteries for my remote, and to hell with the country. :(
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 12:51:26 PM »
Bush takes is order from the Rothschild's.

Offline magooch

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 04:49:47 PM »
Gee, I thought he took his orders from the President of Mexico, or was it Haliburton, or Dick Chenny.  No, I remember, he gets his orders from the Skull and Bones club.  Is that the best you can do?
Swingem

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 05:14:37 PM »
ms, I do not believe that magooch, knows the Rothschild's part in the world economy.

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 11:56:46 PM »
ms, I do not believe that magooch, knows the Rothschild's part in the world economy. He needs to watch that three hour video in the conspiracy section.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2007, 12:52:17 AM »
Have you tried to buy any fruit or veggies grown in America lately?  They are rotting in the fields.  We will lose out to Mexico because our economy will fail.  It will fail due to the fact that American companies are having to export all the jobs that can be exported.

It's very hard to hire anyone who wants to work these days.  I've been trying but they only last a month or 2.  My son can't find anyone to hire.  They can't pass a drug test, and they won't come to work.

This isn't a popular opinion but I'm open for suggestion as to who is going to replace undocumented workers?????
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2007, 01:56:34 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried to buy any fruit or veggies grown in America lately?  They are rotting in the fields.  We will lose out to Mexico because our economy will fail.  It will fail due to the fact that American companies are having to export all the jobs that can be exported.

It's very hard to hire anyone who wants to work these days.  I've been trying but they only last a month or 2.  My son can't find anyone to hire.  They can't pass a drug test, and they won't come to work.

This isn't a popular opinion but I'm open for suggestion as to who is going to replace undocumented workers?? What are you paying there alot of people out of work in Michigan if a man can feed is family on what your willing to pay run a ad in the paper in Michigan. We have alot of Mexicans.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2007, 02:41:24 AM »
It's pretty easy to get $15.00 an hour here.  Most of the undocumented workers have left because they are under so much pressure.  Business folks are just shutting down because there's no one to hire.  The restaurants are bringing in people from the former Soviet Block countries to wait tables and cook.

Kids won't work they get an allowance, the poor won't work they get welfare and food stamps, SSI disability is easy to get for the rest.  Who can we hire?
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline powderman

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2007, 03:31:15 AM »
OK you employers. Do you hire full time, or part time??? Do you have insurance for your employees??? Do you pay overtime, or make the employee leave early the next day so it's not over 40 hours??? Do you treat your employees like they are part of the system, or just give orders to subjects. I could go on, but I won't. There are few, if any, $15 jobs around here. Companies whine about no help, but then offer hobbies instead of jobs. 3-5 hours a day is not a job, it's a hobby. POWDERMAN.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2007, 05:36:12 AM »
As outlined in the original post, it is not a question of jobs, it is a question of the survival of America as we know it, A country being taken over by foreign nationals, and being re-designed to fit their mold.  

I am in total agreement that we can use additional workers in some areas, but there is a legal avenue to obtain them, those that cross our borders illegally are criminals, and should be dealt with accordingly.  

The current situation here in America is similar, in a lot of respects, to the situation in pre-WWII Germany. Like the German people, Americans can see the changes being made in government, and society, but things are good for them and they make no effort to correct, or alter the cause of the changes. Our government changes daily, taking freedoms away from us, extending rights to illegals, and causing a major change in the face of this country.  If you want to live in Northern Mexico just continue to sit on your butt and complain about the crops in the fields, the low wages, and watch while thousands of additional illegal cross the border and eventually take this country at the ballot box.,

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2007, 09:14:52 AM »
"The current situation here in America is similar, in a lot of respects, to the situation in pre-WWII Germany."

I agree, the Aryans want to start rounding up anyone that isn't.

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2007, 03:00:45 PM »
Swampman, you wouldn't know an invasion if it slapped you in the face.  This is not a racist issue at all, it is clearly an issue of maintaining the country and refusing to see it swayed to another form of government by an intruder.  As an American fighting man I took an oath to protect this country from all enemy's, foreign or domestic, and I, as well as the majority of Americans see this as an invasion and threat to our way of life, maybe those that have dedicated nothing toward maintaining our freedoms see it different,  I have witnessed too many of my comrades being shipped home in a box to just roll over and play dead and let this country fall into the hands of a third world government without a fight.  Your writing suggest you are in favor of an open border, if so, and  you are too weak to join in,  then roll in the filth and poverty that results form a take over, you deserve it!

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2007, 04:09:18 PM »
"As an American fighting man I took an oath to protect this country from all enemy's, foreign or domestic,"

Me too!

" and I, as well as the majority of Americans see this as an invasion and threat to our way of life"

I think our way of life is pretty much dead.  It was killed by greed and lazy-ness.

"those that have dedicated nothing toward maintaining our freedoms see it different"

I couldn't speak for them.

I'm just saying without people who are willing to do an honest days work for a reasonable wage, millions of small businesses will die.  Many here already have.  I'm guessing the owners of those businesses might get a job at Walmart or something.  I spent most of last summer working right along side undocumented workers doing landscaping.  I've never met harder working or more honest people in my life.  They worked circles around me, and I was going as hard as a 50 year old can.  As a veteran I'd like to thank you for your military service.  My military service helped me grow up but it doesn't put food on the table.  I still need a good job and the service industry is about all this country has left.

Offline Dee

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2007, 01:01:47 PM »
You would think that with the title of this thread, Earl Pitts would be the one that started it. ;D

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2007, 02:34:46 PM »
Swampman, We have a real problem with communication, while we have been discussing apples, you insist on talking about oranges.  Most of us agree that additional workers are necessary to keep this economy moving.

Just because they are hard working doesn't make them honest.  Likely they have false papers, and/or have stolen the identity of some legal American.  If a man rapes your daughter, robs your wife, kills your son, has he committed a crime?  The answer is yes, because we have laws against that kind of conduct.  We also have laws against entering this country illegally, what part of this illegal act is it that you don't understand?

Additionally, a VERY LARGE percentage of those here illegally are in no way honest, hard working people.  Don't believe me?  Just check the roles of any state's prisons and see how many are illegals, and there are still thousands of others running the streets, working along side Americans that are hardened criminals and have not been caught yet.

The majority of my life has been spent along, or near, the Texas border, I admire the Mexican people, and have a lot of contact with them,  I have worked with some and many others work for me, they are hard working,  have a very interesting culture, and are glad to be called an American, they support this country, but even they are opposed to the illegals.  

My point is this,  any action contrary to established law is illegal.  As a law breaker, they should be dealt with accordingly.

Offline Dee

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2007, 02:43:30 AM »
Stop making sense rockbilly! Swampman and his son, need lawnmower pushers!. Illegal or not. ::)

Offline powderman

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2007, 03:21:44 AM »
Stop making sense rockbilly! Swampman and his son, need lawnmower pushers!. Illegal or not. ::)

YEP. Can't make sense around here. I never have been able to figure out what part of ILLEGAL some folks can't understand. POWDERMAN.  ??? ???
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2007, 12:10:39 PM »
It's illegal to exceed the speed limit.  Have you?  It's illegal to copy music & movies.  Have you?  Anyone remove those tags from your pillows and mattresses?

I work in a factory.  I don't have any lawnmower pushers nor does my son.

America needs people that want to work.  I know I can't seem to hire any at any price.  Then again I can't hire undocumented workers.

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2007, 02:29:10 PM »
Hay I own a lawn care business and I am not Mexican nor do I hire Mexican workers. My son and I run our business, but I see some of you guys points. There are a lot of Americans that don't want to work, they want handouts and free rides.

I don't agree with illegal alien amnesty. If they are illegal they need to be deported, bottom line. If they wait in line and get the proper papers and follow the guide lines, by all means we can let them in, but in the same token, we need a limit of the number of non-American people no matter there origin.
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2007, 02:41:41 PM »
There are a lot of Americans that don't want to work, they want handouts and free rides.

I don't agree with illegal alien amnesty. If they are illegal they need to be deported, bottom line. If they wait in line and get the proper papers and follow the guide lines, by all means we can let them in, but in the same token, we need a limit of the number of non-American people no matter there origin.

+1......No amnesty.......the line forms at the rear.......get in it if you want to.....

There is only one fast track to citizenship IMO......join the US armed forces......then you get to go to the front of the line......
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2007, 03:29:10 PM »
You can't get in legally unless you have a ton of money to bribe Mexican officials.  Then it takes years to get approved.

It will cost more than $250 billion dollars to deport them.  Why would the US spend that kind of money to put millions of small business out of business?

This isn't simple.  The President has a plan that makes perfect sense.

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2007, 03:50:06 PM »
It's illegal to exceed the speed limit.  Have you?  It's illegal to copy music & movies.  Have you?  Anyone remove those tags from your pillows and mattresses?

Yes to speeding.  I have also payed the fines when caught.  No to copy right infringement, and the pillow/mattress label thing only applies to wholesalers and retailers not the end user. You can do whatever you want to with your mattress.   
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2007, 04:01:46 PM »
"As an American fighting man I took an oath to protect this country from all enemy's, foreign or domestic,"

I spent most of last summer working right along side undocumented workers doing landscaping.  I've never met harder working or more honest people in my life.  They worked circles around me, and I was going as hard as a 50 year old can.  As a veteran I'd like to thank you for your military service.  My military service helped me grow up but it doesn't put food on the table.  I still need a good job and the service industry is about all this country has left.

I would like to know where you see these good hard working illegals?? i haven't seen them i have seen them selling drugs and being lazy and tring to slap houses up. see they took my job i don't like them. they need to go back. they have more rights then we do. they come here and hurt hard working families. just the other day a pregnant woman in my town was driving and a illegal who was drunk and had no licenses hit her car and killed her instantly. they need to do something. its not right and i won't stand for it they hurt countless people and are a danger. if they come here throw them in jail send them back and if they come back send them to iraq where they will fit in. i used to have a mowing service with my brother but i let him have it never did we hire mexicans. we worked. i know over 500 guys who would work for $15 a hour all are leagal us citizens. americans will work. you just have to go find them. you look at some people who live in cities and they won't. go to sc and nc and you will have enough from springs and contintal tire to open up 10 factories. americans get laid off because of the mexicans and the $6 a hour you expect us to work for and that you pay them won't cut it. the dems started this with nafta and at that the illegals made it worse. like it was said above the mexicans steal your identiy and they become you and bulid up debt.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2007, 04:09:00 PM »
"see they took my job i don't like them."

You said the factory moved????

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2007, 04:32:59 PM »
they did as part of nafta. but since then i had a job working for the city with heavy equipment that i didn't have for 2 weeks untill a illegal took it. i really didn't count it because how short i held that job and didn't work a full pay period. my last good job moved. less than a year ago. now i am going back to school to be a gunsmith
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2007, 11:11:30 PM »
I'm 62 years old and never had a speeding ticket why? Cuz I don't speed in fact much of the time I don't even go the speed limit. I set my cruise control to the speed limit other times to make sure I don't exceed it. I have no money to waste on fines and am never in a hurry about anything. I don't listen to music and seldom watch movies other than on TV.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2007, 12:37:47 AM »
now i am going back to school to be a gunsmith

What you going to do when the dems out law guns?
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater