Author Topic: Wake Up America!  (Read 2976 times)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Wake Up America!
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2007, 12:54:52 PM »
Folks apply but many do not pass the drug test, and most cannot hold up under the work.  Doing manual labor in 100 degree weather is a lot harder than you might think.

Doing anything in 100 degree weather is not easy but I still cannot beleive that he cannot find workers for 20 bucks an hour. Many folks work for less and in all kinds of weather.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2007, 01:28:08 PM »
let me tell you something about heat.. for 23 years i worked in molds in a tire plant working in 350 degree heat for 12 hours a day. i was working for $20 a hour and many people got killed doing my job by being crushed. i would love to have a job for $20 a hour working in 100 degree weather. i could find 300 guys that would pass and work there in a heartbeat. those conditions you speak of are NOTHING. you know he is looking in wrong places. since he doesn't hire illegals why do you support them?? manual labor in 100 degree weather is easy. 
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2007, 02:11:46 PM »
I support what I believe is good for our economy and my country.  I don't really like it, but I'm not seeing an alternative.

The only thing we can hope for is for our republic to survive for as long as possible.  I don't think that's gonna be much longer.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline powderman

« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2007, 04:19:50 PM »
I'm getting a little worried here.  I too find myself in agreement with Dee.  Now, if TM7 jumps on board, I'm going to have to do some soul searching.
YEP. If tm7 agrees, then I know I'm on the wrong side. POWDERMAN.  :D :D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2007, 06:04:55 PM »
I support what I believe is good for our economy and my country.  I don't really like it, but I'm not seeing an alternative.

The only thing we can hope for is for our republic to survive for as long as possible.  I don't think that's gonna be much longer.

Don't change the subject.  ;D ;D ;D
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2007, 12:46:33 PM »
The only thing we can hope for is for our republic to survive for as long as possible.  I don't think that's gonna be much longer.

Swampman.  I was taught as a youngster that "anything worth having was worth fighting for."  If our republic fails, it will be because of people who fail to stand up and support established law.  It will be because people fail to act when the country is being invaded.  It will be because too many of the rich turn their heads while lining their pockets.  It will be because we do not , and have not,  had an honest leader that stood true to his oath of office. Plainly and simply, it will be because too many people don't give a damn, and give the republic away.

On the news today the President of Mexico said we can't stop the invasion from Mexico, and that there will not be a border in the future.  Maybe not, but it will be because too many people like yourself support the influx of illegal immigrants and allow the country to be take away from you.  You can bet, if they continue to come, the country will eventually be degraded to the level of the country they are fleeing from.  And when it happens, all I can say, is thanks to those that can't see beyond the end of their nose, and let it happen.  Yes, it may happen, but only after the fight!

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2007, 12:53:27 PM »
I support what is good for America.  People who are willing to work are good for America.

Let's deport anyone who doesn't have a job no matter where they were born.  Let's prohibit voting by the unemployed.  Let's eliminate all social programs that help keep the poor unemployed.  Let's pass a law that you have to be born in America to 2 American parents to be a US citizen.

Our policy should be if you don't work, you don't eat.  That's Biblical and I support it.

Lazyness and greed are killing this country.  Hard working people aren't.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2007, 02:57:26 PM »
ok swampman why would you want to deport me?? i am unemplyied but in your eyes i am lazy and don't care and the illegals are better than me right?? well seems as to what you said. so i lost my job to people like illegals and dems and people who support nafta! so now my rights don't count?? i can't vote because i am unemployed?? i am lazy?? i am poor?? no to all of this bs. americans are losing jobs to illegals thats why were uneployied. also nafta had a lot to do with it. Its not biblical. I am hardworking and am not greedy. i see something else why aren't you anti gun and anti hunting?? you seem to be all anti rights and anti american citizens? you know you are sterotyping big time. but i must be lazy since i am unemployied. i paid to go back to school. and another thing i got my cdl and my heavy equipment and the illegals have taken over that forcing me to go to gunsmithing and machinest. it isn't free but for illegals it is maybe i should walk in there and say my names hablo and yell babaleas and get free stuff.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2007, 06:35:39 PM »
I support what is good for America.  People who are willing to work are good for America.

Let's deport anyone who doesn't have a job no matter where they were born.  Let's prohibit voting by the unemployed.  Let's eliminate all social programs that help keep the poor unemployed.  Let's pass a law that you have to be born in America to 2 American parents to be a US citizen.

Our policy should be if you don't work, you don't eat.  That's Biblical and I support it.

Lazyness and greed are killing this country.  Hard working people aren't.

You are damn close to being banned again and this time there WILL be a note to tell me why so if you ask back in I'll remember why you should not be. I am sick and tired of your BS support of the illegals taking this country over and it is NOT gonna continue on this site. Are we CRYSTAL CLEAR?

Your words here and your apparent actions show you to be a traitor to your country and you are the one who should be sent out and believe me you are about one post from leaving here.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2007, 12:55:10 PM »

« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2007, 05:53:27 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lazyness and greed are killing this country.  Hard working people aren't.  Your post sounds bad you make your self look like bad!!!!!!!!!