Author Topic: the highway is coming here the proof  (Read 1645 times)

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
the highway is coming here the proof
« on: September 21, 2007, 10:10:20 AM »
http://www.keeptexasmoving.com/index.php/trans-texas_corridor Click on trans-texas corridor when you get on the sight.

Offline jh45gun

Re: the highway is coming here the proof
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 04:26:23 PM »
I guess I do not see what the big deal is we have roads in and out of Canada and Mexico now so whats the difference if it is a super duper hiway that links a direct route? I just do not see what you guys are getting all reved up about. If and when they ever get this finished most of us will probably only be a memory anyway.  ::)
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 01:12:37 AM »
   From what I understand, the major problems are that the Mexican drivers and trucks will not be subject to as close safety and fitness scrutiny.

Also; new methods of inspecting cargo should be instituted..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 04:55:07 AM »
jh35gun....Research it and all that comes with it, and what's behind it. OKay?
 What gets me about this deal we the people never vote on any of this there landed grabbing . We the people were never ask if we wanted to be a one world city. This isn't about a road from point a to b. it's about are rights. I wish you were right jh45gun but your wrong do the research.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 10:13:42 AM »
If there were facts to research I would. Right now all  I see is speculation and what if's.  Hell Congress cannot agree on little stuff how they gonna agree on this to fund it? It may get partly built but If the thing ever does get done it is going to take years and that is if it ever gets off the ground.

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 05:18:30 PM »
There's a couple of issues.  First and foremost is the land grabbing that is going on to get this project done.  I have a buddy that was personally affected.  The second is that it's all going to be run by a foreign company.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2007, 07:04:26 PM »
There's a couple of issues.  First and foremost is the land grabbing that is going on to get this project done.  I have a buddy that was personally affected.  The second is that it's all going to be run by a foreign company.

Well it sucks about the Eminete Domain but nothing certainly new they just put a large High Voltage Power line in the area and while folks fought that here too it still went through. While it is a complaint about the project it is normal status quo so your not going to win that battle. As far as the foreign company goes got a link and would that be for just Texas or the Whole proposed project. I would guess some politicians might have something to say about that with their pork barrel ways.

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2007, 07:39:04 PM »
If there were facts to research I would. Right now all  I see is speculation and what if's.  Hell Congress cannot agree on little stuff how they gonna agree on this to fund it? It may get partly built but If the thing ever does get done it is going to take years and that is if it ever gets off the ground.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57539

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57548

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57520

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57533

From what I understand the trucks do not have to stop at the border for inspection nor do they have to stop at weigh station along their route... And you dont see a problem with this... Dude wake up and stop pretending you are still living in your grand-fathers country under your great-grand-fathers government.

Matt
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2007, 07:59:15 PM »
Matt most of this is still in the planning stage and not even funded yet Wait until Congress gets involved. Furthermore I consider the World Net Daily about par with The National Enquirer or the Globe. Only difference is two are sold in grocery stores and the other is on the Net.

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2007, 08:20:37 PM »
jh45gun
I have got you figured out now... you are just a plain out idiot... You ask someone to provide you with some information on a topic that you disagree with and then:
a) Trash the poster as if they are being anti-American
b) Trash the sources as liberal hate mongers or anti-bush blog nuts
c) Refuse to do your own research to become a more informed American
d) Spout off your mouth about how all of the above is the posters fault.

You are an idiot... and  I don't give a rat’s ass about what you think you know... So why don’t you learn how to use the brain that you was given and stop thinking this is 1807 because it is not, this government we have today meaning the physical beings running this country does not give a damn about you me or anyone else with less than a 10 figure bank account and you really need to get this through that hard ass head of yours before the next wave or you are likely to have a heart attack from the shock when it comes... nah... you’ll blame Iran like you are told to and back bush 10 fold when he declares Marshall Law.

Matt

― Albert Einstein

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2007, 08:35:54 PM »
Let stress that my opinion of you being an idiot refers to your political and governmental ideas only...at this time... ;)

oh and about congress... yeah I know you dont trust the source but what the heck read it anyway...

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56072

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2007, 01:39:47 AM »
Matt, what you say in regard to folks like jh45gun being blind to the facts is true, and there are others on these forums also. While trying in their way to be loyal to their COUNTRY, they are supporting a corrupt government, and JUSTIFIYING  OBVIOUS transgressions by the government.

In the Dallas metroplex, IMMINENT DOMAIN was used to build a NEW STADIUM for the Dallas Cowboys, of all things.  ::) AND IT WORKED! People were moved out of their homes for sometimes pennies on the dollar, and the jh45guns of the area, sat back, and did nothing. Perhaps they will be next.

This road they think is OVER vilified, is GOING TO HAPPEN. The contractors have already been lined up, and the plans are in the works. But it GOES FARTHER than what has been mentioned. Those contractors are FORIGEN CONTRACTORS, the land WILL be ANNEXED,  ::), and the UN will draw it's TAX BASE from it, and WILL CONTROL TRAFFIC ON IT. ESPECIALLY THE COMMERCIAL TRAFFIC.

People whom live in other states, and whom do not live along the Texas-Mexican border, are CLUELESS, and think we are crying wolf, but I assure you IT IS HAPPENING, and GW, "IS" selling us out. He wants Canada, the U.S. and Mexico to be ONE BIG COUNTRY. WHY DO YOU THINK HE REFUSES TO SHUT DOWN THE BORDERS? ARE YOU TRULY BLIND? There are meetings and groups forming down here trying to stop it, because once it starts, it will be unstoppable. Then the doubters, will say; Gee, I thought? By then, too late.

When this road is completed, it will effectively HALF-THE-COUNTRY, and you WILL go thru a UN check point to cross it to the other half.

We are witness to the beginning of the end of the US, as a "sovereign nation" independent of it's neighbors. There is money to be made, and the HAVE'S will rule over the HAVE-NOTS, just as they do in other countries, while we doubt their intent, and blindly follow our political parties.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Dee

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2007, 02:58:37 AM »
TM7, we do not always HAVE to agree, but I am not blind, and although WE (you and I) don't always agree. At least you read and research, and do not follow the flute into the ocean. This is more than others, and I have long since learned to consider the source, when criticism comes. It is often times, but not always, what one has STUDIED, RESEARCHED, KNOWS FOR AS FACT, against what others whom have done none of these, THINKS. And there is a difference, is there not?

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2007, 03:33:17 AM »
jh45gun I won't call you an idiot cuz I'm a MUCH nicer guy than Matt is but then we all knew that didn't we?  ;D But truly I do get the impression you have your head in the sand these days. You seem totally unwilling to listen to anything other than the "official party line" fed to you by those in power. That's not a good thing especially in this day and age.

Remember what our founding fathers warned us would happen and open those eyes and see that it IS HAPPENING RAT NOW.

Bush has totally sold out his and our country to monied interests. He is a traitor to this country and to the oath he took. He should be impeached and removed from office but won't be quite honestly because most of those in Congress and the judges as well have also sold their souls to big money.

I'm glad I'm old and don't have a lot more years left to put up with what's happening and what's coming but do feel for those who are younger and have more years to have to try to live with what's coming. I'm an eternal pessimist really I am and might be wrong but personally I think it's too late to stop what's coming. I think we're at least 50 years too late to turn things around. For sure the ballot box is not an option for many reasons and neither is armed revolt at this stage. We're too far down that slippery slope to turn around and go back up it. We'll bottom out one day and find a quicksand bog at the bottom. The country and the world will be stuck in that quicksand for a long time. Perhaps some day 50-100 years in the future armed revolt will become do able and will happen and turn things back around for the better but I think it doubtful.

For now it's a wild ride to the bottom and I feel for those who have most of their lives left ahead of them as it's gonna get really nasty before it's over.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline moxgrove

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Contributor
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2007, 03:37:31 AM »
 It has been publicly stated that the NAU is coming. How can anyone be an ostrich these days?

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2007, 03:44:40 AM »
"Bush has totally sold out his and our country to monied interests. He is a traitor to this country and to the oath he took. He should be impeached and removed from office but won't be quite honestly because most of those in Congress and the judges as well have also sold their souls to big money."

Bingo, GB.  This kind of stuff happens when people vote for politicians whose hidden agenda is camouflaged by a  facade of feel good crap.   No, Bush is not the only one with a hidden agenda.  This country is so polarized over crap that really does not matter that folks refuse to see the real truth. 

Offline moxgrove

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Contributor
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2007, 03:55:28 AM »
 I am amazed that anyone still fails to see the problem. The greatest threat to us is right here, not in the middle east. Gee what's the problem with foreign powers controlling a superhighway allowing uninspected trucks access to the heart of the USA? They wouldn't bring in any guns, drugs, or more first wave invaders. That would be dishonest. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

Offline magooch

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2007, 04:21:33 AM »
Well, that's it; we're just plain screwed.  What's our next move guys?  I've still got all my guns and lots of ammo.  Who do we start blastin?  Let's not just talk about it; let's have some real action.  I'm thinkin we can maybe sit in the woods and pick off them wetback truck drivers.  What do ya say; is that a plan?
Swingem

Offline Dee

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2007, 06:57:29 AM »
I sold my small trucking business because of fuel prices, and one truck alone was burning $130,000.00 in diesel a year. Think about 4 !
When the mexican truck almost runs over you, or your family members, or heaven forbid, DOES run over your family, you might not be as arrogant to the facts.
They ARE coming, and they CANNOT pass U.S. standards in the DOT regulations, but, will not have to. Mexico CANNOT be brought up to our level of living standards, so the only solution is to bring us down to theirs, and that is being done little by little, but is acceleration.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2007, 07:16:29 AM »
Well, that's it; we're just plain screwed.  What's our next move guys?  I've still got all my guns and lots of ammo.  Who do we start blastin?  Let's not just talk about it; let's have some real action.  I'm thinkin we can maybe sit in the woods and pick off them wetback truck drivers.  What do ya say; is that a plan?

Yep this reminds me of the YK2 problem you would have thought the world was coming to an end and what happened NOTHING. I do not have my head in the sand but I do realize that we have become a GLOBAL market and there is not a damn thing we can do about it as this country will never be like it was. We are not self dependent to a degree anymore and rely on goods from other nations for our markets. Yea I would love our country to be what it used to be but that will never happen. Like it or not do you guys realize the stuff we have made in Mexico and imported here. Not as much Asia, but a lot. How about the US citizens that go to Mexico on vacations and hunting and fishing trips lots as we do Canada also. We already have a thriving commerce between the 3 countries your not going to change that. No matter what you guys say this is going to take a while our Politicians on a project this big going through a lot of states are going to want their fingers in the Pie. That will slow things down.  NO ONE likes Eminete Domain but they do it and I would imagine if their would have been an internet back when they started the freeway system you would hear the same complaints. I agree security is going to be a problem but hell it is now. They cannot begin to check all the crap that comes into this country from all sides of it so until they address the rest of it this project will be a drop in the bucket.  I am not big on the immigration problem either but this really does not have nothing to do with that.  I do have to ask you GB how come Matt is exempt from the name calling???? Now I really do not care what he thinks of me or my intelligence or according to him the lack of it but when members start up like that you step in and tell folks to get back on subject.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2007, 07:23:15 AM »
Dee as much as you think you can stop eminent domian good luck not going to happen the Government has the right to do so and YES IT IS ABUSED IN SOME CASES it still happens. I or no one else is going to stop it from happening. They had a High Power Electrical Line go through the area, large parts of WI were against it INCLUDING COUNTY GOVERNMENTS did not matter the line went through.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2007, 04:26:53 PM »
Eminent Domain aside this would be such a monster of a project I still say it would be full of problems and that politics will enter into it and bog things down. Even on a fast track the thing will take years to build and Billions of dollars do you think Congress is going to fund all of that with out fighting over the issue?

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2007, 06:51:20 PM »
“Yep this reminds me of the YK2 problem you would have thought the world was coming to an end and what happened NOTHING.”
You are kidding me right… You are obviously not in the tech industry by that comment. There were thousands of programmers working around the clock to insure that all would go right and there was many billions of dollars spent on this issue. It was a real issue there was a problem and it is still only patched and will be back again.

“No matter what you guys say this is going to take a while our Politicians on a project this big going through a lot of states are going to want their fingers in the Pie.”

You don’t seem to get it the trucks are already here, 37 + Mexican truck companies have been given the green light and are now in the US. These trucks DO NOT have to abide by the standards that we as the US have in place for our trucks. They have a 6 month free pass to come and go as they please and it was given to them by GW.

“I agree security is going to be a problem but hell it is now.”

Did I mention that they don’t have to get checked at the border? So it may have been a problem but now it is just down right unsafe.
“They cannot begin to check all the crap that comes into this country from all sides of it so until they address the rest of it this project will be a drop in the bucket.”

No it is not that they cant it is that they choose not to. If we took the money we spent on any of the failed wars i.e. the war on drugs, the war on terror we could have already in place a system that would have no rival. If we spent even a small fraction of our foreign policy budget we could do it also. The fact is WE CAN DO IT our leaders choose NOT TO DO IT. Also as for this being a drop in the bucket… that must be one hell of a bucket.

“I am not big on the immigration problem either but this really does not have nothing to do with that.”

Yes it does, the trucks do not have to stop or be inspected and could have hundreds even thousands of illegals on them. This is a serious problem.

“I do have to ask you GB how come Matt is exempt from the name calling?  Now I really do not care what he thinks of me or my intelligence or according to him the lack of it but when members start up like that you step in and tell folks to get back on subject.”

Well let’s see, I am one of the owners of this site so I guess I can say most anything I like as long as it is with in the realm GB and I have agreed on… But I could ban myself for a few months and let the site go to crap if that would make you happier.

But really look if you would put a fraction of the effort you exert on denying what we are trying to tell you on research for yourself you would quickly see what is really happening in this country.

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2007, 07:25:10 PM »
Well Matt I have been hearing about this NWO crap for years ever since Clinton anyway and I have not seen any of it just talk. Yea maybe some day it will come maybe this roadway is it if so and this is such a bad issue why do we not hear about it on the news every night? The mainstream media seem to be ignoring what would be the biggest story of the decade. I talked to a friend who is a Banker he never heard of what I was talking about. I would think this would be the talk of all the forums well this is the only one that seems to care about this issue no one else is talking about it on any of the other forums I go to. Could be your right about this but I still say their will be issues that Congress will get into about this your saying its a done deal. I have my doubts that it is a completly done deal not the way Congress operates. One other thing if your saying that Bush is for this than I would guess Hillary and the Dems would be also as SLick WIllie has been accused of the NWO issue. IF that is the case not much we can do if who ever gets elected is for this. Don't even bother saying Ron Paul I really cannot see him having much of a chance not where he sits in the pack of candidates.

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2007, 07:34:15 PM »
you still think that the media is going to save you... Tell you what... Lets revisit this same post in 2 months. Then we will see if you still think it will not happen... even though it is happening as we type... we will see...

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2007, 07:46:03 PM »
Oh and to your Ron Paul comment, yeah he moight not make it and then again there might not even be one for anyone to win. But I know this much, others are scared of him being heard and the media does all it can to make him look bad. The people that I have lost trust in and respect for are tring to keep him quite, to me this is a red flag that I had to investigate I did, I like his record, I like most of his ideas so I support him and hope he wins.

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2007, 07:47:47 PM »
Not saying the media is going to save anyone but I am curious why this is not being reported by the mainstream media they normally would be on this like Ugly on Ape. Since they are not it makes me wonder what is going on.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2007, 07:52:42 PM »
Oh and to your Ron Paul comment, yeah he moight not make it and then again there might not even be one for anyone to win. But I know this much, others are scared of him being heard and the media does all it can to make him look bad. The people that I have lost trust in and respect for are tring to keep him quite, to me this is a red flag that I had to investigate I did, I like his record, I like most of his ideas so I support him and hope he wins.

Matt

I do not know why anyone is scared of him being heard he has a mouth and a platform. The problem is he is too far back in the pack and with no media coverage at least not now so I cannot see how he can begin to compete. Even if I supported him which I do not I would have these views as that is what I am seeing on the media coverage. I could be wrong but I just do not see him having a chance against the other front runners in the Republican Party and if he goes 3rd party all he will do is get Hildibeast elected.

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2007, 08:01:31 PM »
Well the way I see it bush and his handlers managed to get the senate to table it and not vote on the issue so that his pilot program could start on time. So when you look at the circle of how things go the big corps owns the media outlets; this pilot program benefits them in other arenas so they tell the media branch to keep their mouth shut. 

And do not tell me it can’t or don’t happen because it has it does and it is right now. Don’t believe me research the speech of I think it was Rockefeller in Germany in the mid 90’s when he thanks the media for keeping their plan a secret so that it could come to be… Google “Rockefeller thanks media for keeping secret.” You may have to spend a little time but you can find a reputable source for the transcript of the meeting.

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2007, 08:04:50 PM »
I could be wrong but I just do not see him having a chance against the other front runners in the Republican Party and if he goes 3rd party all he will do is get Hildibeast elected.

Well I hope you are wrong for all our sakes but only time will tell...
― Albert Einstein