Author Topic: scope infowho has the least amoub  (Read 467 times)

Offline Illhunter

• Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
scope infowho has the least amoub
« on: September 25, 2007, 12:53:39 PM »
I am wanting to know which company has the best customer service and which company has the least amount of returns any help with this would be appreciated if you could answer this or point me to a place to find this out i would appreciate it.

Terry

Offline victorcharlie

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: scope infowho has the least amoub
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 03:26:56 PM »
IMO, Leupold, a very old and respected name, with its lifetime warranty transferable without receipt provides the best customer service in the business.  Read some of the post on this forum......Many testimonies regarding Leupold customer service.....   You might get a better optic, but with all things considered I'll take a Leupold most every time.

The return rate of Leupold, and Nikon or Bushnell in the lifetime warranty models are relatively low.

European Optics are quite good as well, but now, as the euro sets records against the dollar, European goods are cost prohibitive to most.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 11:29:42 PM »
Leupold probably has the strongest warranty followed by Bushnell especially on their Elites. Most returned? I'd bet on Burris followed by Nikon. The reason I say that is there are so many refurbished scopes from them available for sale on line.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Catfish

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 04:55:03 AM »
Has to be Leupold.

Offline Illhunter

• Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 11:59:33 AM »
Thanks all i have been thinking about getting a scope for my huntsman and I have looked at sightron, leupold, and bushnell but not sure which I will get  would like a leupold but due to cost I will probably look at some of the higher end bushnells.

Terry

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 12:10:46 PM »
One of the nice lower priced Bushnell's that work well on an H&R with clearance for the hammer swing, is the Bushell Legend, I have one on my .444 H&R(top rifle in pic, scope mounted in lapped low Leupold PRWs), works well and has plenty of eye relief. The smaller power ring makes a big difference in your cheek weld in allowing the scope to be mounted in low or medium rings instead of high rings to clear the hammer.  ;)

Tim

http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item.asp?sku=00027752732M

http://www.swfa.com/pc-5039-200-bushnell-2-7x32-legend-rifle-scope.aspx

"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain