Author Topic: NEF Ultra slug stock  (Read 784 times)

Offline Lon371

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (53)
  • Why Not a Handi?
NEF Ultra slug stock
« on: October 02, 2007, 12:39:14 PM »
 I looked may have missed it. I have a SB1 youth gun. It is being fitted for the Ultra slug barrel. Are the stocks interchangeable with other NEF-H&R guns?? Thanks for your help.
Lonny

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
Re: NEF Ultra slug stock
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 12:45:55 PM »
The 920 USH 20ga barrel comes with a forend, the regular forend won't work, butt stocks are the same, even for the 10ga.

Tim

Heavy Ultra Slug Hunter Barrel
Part # Description Price
920 20 Ga., 24" Rifled  $99.00
(Above includes special forend required for this barrel only. Offset hammer spur and scope rail also included.)
http://hr1871.com/Support/accessoryProgram.aspx

"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline Lon371

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (53)
  • Why Not a Handi?
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 01:57:29 PM »
The 920 is what I ordered. It has a youth stock on from when my kids used it. I now what to change the stock. I have seen the thumb hole stocks on ebay for the handi rifle and didnt know if they will fit. Thought it would look good on the gun. Thanks for your reply.
Lonny

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 04:03:51 AM »
The 920 is what I ordered. It has a youth stock on from when my kids used it. I now what to change the stock. I have seen the thumb hole stocks on ebay for the handi rifle and didnt know if they will fit. Thought it would look good on the gun. Thanks for your reply.
Lonny

Lonny,

If your receiver is at H&R/NEF being fitted right now, give them a call and tell them you would like the camo laminate forend instead of the pallet wood. They have a limited supply of camo laminate thumbhole stocks and forends right now, while they last. If that is what you want, now is the time to get it. Just make sure you get the Ultra 20ga forend. FYI, the thumbhole stocks are lower at the comb than the monte carlo, which is kind of a bummer on a scoped only gun.

Good luck, you will love that 20ga USH, mine is awesome.
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline PHATINJUN

• "Seeker of the Red Mist"
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (144)
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 06:30:40 AM »
Thanks Busta I added and changed my order that is already at the factory for a couple of bbl's  I now have added the thumb hole stock and camo foreend along with another bbl the 223 24" fluted for my 225 rechamber project you gotta stop this you always cost me money. ;D at least I can put the blame somewhere else. Man I gotta get out and kill something. Hopfully salmon on friday. Kurt
Deceased 2/16/24
https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/machesney-park-il/kurt-heckman-11671764

Sportster17M2,20"Nickle410Tamer,26"410,
WTUTI12ga,WTU25-06,M158 22RemJet, 24"Ultra.204Ruger24"UltraFluted.204Ruger
M157Mannliker.22Hornet,24".223UltraFluted,   24".223Ultra,7X64BrenekkeUltra,22-250AIUltraFluted            7.62x39,22"303Britstub.32H&Rmag, .32303BritstubHuntsman,24" SS.50calHuntsman 58calHuntsman 12gaHuntsman
NEF RevolversSSModel73.32H&Rmag                     Blued Model73.32H&R mag The herd is shrinking!!
                                 "SOLI DEO GLORIA"

Offline d_hiker

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (69)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2007, 05:28:26 AM »
Kurt,
Maybe this is why H&R/NEF takes so long with orders at the factory.  It is a conspiracy to entice us to keep adding to our orders while they are there.  I bet that they have spent big $$$$ to know how much time is the optimum length to get the maximum order.  I did the same thing and I bet we aren't the only ones that have added to their order once it was at the factory.  Once your order arrives at the factory they run a credit check and the higher your score the longer they keep your order.  Maybe that is why my order was returned in a matter of weeks instead of the months that some members have reported waiting.   ;)
"IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!"