Author Topic: How do i adjust the trigger pull on my knight wolverine?  (Read 1769 times)

Offline gt2003

• Trade Count: (0)
How do i adjust the trigger pull on my knight wolverine?
« on: October 07, 2007, 05:12:15 AM »
I've got the original knight wolverine with the #11 cap.  The trigger pull is pretty stout and I'd like to reduce the trigger pull just a bit.  I've read on here that the trigger pull is adjustable.  Is this a simple procedure?  If so, talk me through it so I can adjust mine a bit.  Thanks, Greg

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: How do i adjust the trigger pull on my knight wolverine?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 03:42:20 AM »
You can send your trigger back to Knight, and they will adjust it to your specs (or their minimum), and ship it back to you. I think all you have to pay is shipping to them and they take care of everything else. Make sure yours is adjustable first, the American Knight triggers are non-adjustable, but I think the Wolverines are adjustable.
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline smoky

• Contributor
    • http://www.cattletoday.com/sscc
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 04:51:39 AM »
I agree.  I spoke to one of the engineers at Knight a while back and he said they would adjust it down, within reason, for just the shipping.  He also said to just mail the trigger assembly, but to insure it as it can be pricey to replace.

Smoky
Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

Offline Greenhunter

• Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 08:44:48 PM »
I let a local gunsmith fiddle with mine to lighten the trigger pull and he messed it up.
I sent it to Knight and they either fixed it to my satisifaction or replaced it with a new one to my specs.
Either way, I was very satisfied with Knight for their help.
3.5 pounds is a very good trigger pull on a muzzleloader.