Author Topic: Democrats courting the Christian right ?  (Read 428 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Democrats courting the Christian right ?
« on: October 10, 2007, 02:43:12 AM »

Yup ! Dems cozying up to the Evangelicals, that is what is happening, according to many reporters . Shucks ! There was Obama
    shouting in a church the other day about how he was going to call down the Kingdom of God...or some such rantings.

Actually, I am not fooled by them and doubt if many serious Christians are; unless they WANT to be fooled .

Those phonies, some of whom claim SOME KIND of church membership..are so devoid of any understanding of the nature of God
   (as outlined in Scripture) if someone could place them in a serious, Biblical Church..they would soon be recognized as brothers (or sister)  Larry, Curly and Moe..

So here we are..Conservatives (often Christians) have talk radio..so ably led by Rush !

The Democrat/liberals have their radio "Airhead" America...

Today, in a brilliant  move, Air America launches a program designed to promote Atheism ! 

Great play Shakespeare !!..Duh ! ...LOL  That should help the Dems court Christians..

Let's see, what will the program consist of ? Two atheists come on air: #1 says.." I don't believe God exists"..he turns to #2...
    who says .." I don't believe he exists either!"....Now let's got to a commercial ( probably an ad for a Dem candidate)..

So they sit there for an hour, declaring how they don't believe God exists !...yaaawn...ZZZZZ

There is however, a deeper dynamic working here as Mancow (on Fox News) so aptly pointed these phonies out..

Mancow held up a small figurine of Godzilla, the monster that ate Tokyo or some such thing ..Mancow said, " I don't believe Godzilla exists"!
     He continued (paraphrased)...that is why I am not talking about Godzilla on my radio show each day !
       I am not warning people of the dangers of Godzilla or trying to tear down Godzilla's reputation..because Godzilla doesn't exist !

As I (Ironglow) see it, for anyone to be so feverishly driven as to spend a lifetime of effort, tears and capital trying to destroy something they, themselves claim doesn't even exist is ironic indeed.
    One has to conclude that to mount such rabid attacks upon something they do not believe exists, requires that these people must somehow, be SPIRITUALLY DRIVEN.
      Since in their own view God does not exist, one need not wonder long just which spirit drives them..

We who believe, know that there are only 2 spiritual forces in all creation...Great way to "court Christian votes", Democrats !

BTW:
   Talk radio, starting with Rush on through the lineup, pays it's own way..and makes profit for it's sponsors..

Air America is paid for by George Soros and Speilburg..and it makes no profit..all deficit..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Almtnman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • Walk softly and carry a big stick!
    • The Mountain
Re: Democrats courting the Christian right ?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 03:29:38 AM »
Did you ever notice that liberal talk radio shows never have enough listening audience to stay in business?
AMM
The Mountain
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."~~Thomas Jefferson

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 03:47:05 AM »
Saw that Focus on The Family guy on TV last evening bad-mouthing Thompson.   Maybe Dobson thinks that Rudy Baby or Romney better represent Christians. 

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 04:23:55 AM »
  Don't know about Dobson Alsaqr , Dobson has said some off-kilter things lately.
    I just don't let anyone tell me how to vote and reserve those decisions to my own discretion
   as I hope anyone would do.

Don't know if Dobson has an axe to grind or is perhaps getting older and going "round the bend",
   but I won't lose any sleep over it..LOL

...But let's not lose sight of the thrust of my post, Dobson may be splitting hairs between candidates,
  but the real culprits are those Democrat/liberals that back "Airhead America" and their apparently devil-driven programming...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 06:53:48 PM »
I think most folks with a ounce of brains know already that the demoncrats are the worst liars on earth. Of course that also brings up the point all liberals do not have a ounce of brains between them so that leaves a lot of idiots that will vote demoncrat.  ::)
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 01:29:38 AM »
I say why not bush did it he's a phonies .

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 08:12:18 AM »
 ::) ::) ::)
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 11:40:47 AM »
 ms

????

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 06:53:23 AM »
ms

? Don't be shocked. ;D