Author Topic: Cannon Calendar poll results  (Read 499 times)

Offline Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
Cannon Calendar poll results
« on: October 11, 2007, 07:33:27 AM »
Here are the top 12 finishers in the Calendar poll in order of finish:

I will contacting the owners of these pictures and providing them with my email address so they can send a high resolution copy of the picture measuring  11” x 8 ˝” to me.  There will be a deadline of November 1st to provide the picture.  The pictures will appear on the calendar in the order above, ranked by the highest vote getter starting January.

After November 1st I will move to the Runners up list and use their pictures to fill any opening.  Here are the runners up. 

Runners up will also be getting an email asking to provide a high resolution copy of their picture measuring 11” x 8 ˝”.  Pictures will used on the calendar only if one of the first 12 finisher doesn’t respond.  The Runners up all received the same amount of votes.  So as a tie breaker I will use their pictures based on the date the picture was posted in the Pictures worthy of a Calendar post. Earliest post date first.

In November I will get the pictures to Matt and he will have the calendar made up and it will be available in the GBO Gear E-store

Offline Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
Re: Cannon Calendar poll results
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 05:43:31 PM »
I have recieved all the Winners Picures except Miss November!  I only have one Runner up picture.  I really do need those Runner up Pictures. They are crtical.   We have a couple Winner pictures that may not be of good enough resoulution for the calendar and I have to have a back up right at hand.  So runners up send your pictures!!!