Author Topic: Anne Coulter on Clinton's pal, Fred Thompson  (Read 6133 times)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Anne Coulter on Clinton's pal, Fred Thompson
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2007, 07:28:17 AM »
TM& ??? formally known as TM7 LOL
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2007, 09:00:04 AM »
TM7 and Fazak:  You think you are winning because we are ridiculing your candidate.  No we are trying to talk some common sense into you so you don't waste your vote.  After the primary, guarantee RP won't be in the running.  He does not place high enough on most surveys to even list him after the survey, he falls under the classification of "other candidates".  Who you going to vote for then?  If you don't vote for the republican candidate you are voting for Hillery. 
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline Fazak

• Contributor
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2007, 09:20:04 AM »
TM7 and Fazak:  You think you are winning because we are ridiculing your candidate.  No we are trying to talk some common sense into you so you don't waste your vote.  

I'm sure you'll understand if I refuse any lessons on "common sense" from someone who can't differentiate between conservatism and imperialism,...

Offline Fazak

• Contributor
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2007, 02:23:27 PM »

No matter that it should not count, politics is a good share "window dressing", not fair for the thinking voter,

Lately, elections have been won or lost on very narrow margins, say.from 1% to 4% difference.

I would guess (and your guess is as good as mine), that perhaps at least 10%-15%base their vote on looks,

style, elan, charisma, humor and pizazz...

Does Ron Paul exhibit more or better looks, style, elan, charisma, humor or pizazz than most of the others ?

No need to answer aloud..just to yourself..

http://www.theonion.com/content//node/68210?utm_source=embedded_video_2

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2007, 02:50:52 PM »
  Fazak;

I tuned in to the website you suggested. Although the site as an entirety was a bit insipid and juvenile, they had a point in what the video proclaimed.

Yes; a large part of elections is BS  !   It probably is,  as I said, unfair, but that is a fact we have to live with ! Some people just like to fall for BS..and

I estimate that 10%-15% of the voters do just that ! !

Have you noticed that even in jury trials it is almost impossible to get a conviction with a defendant that is a celebrity ?

It only takes 1 or two BS buyers to sabotage a jury and waste millions of public $$ in a courtroom !

A few years ago in perhaps the most famous celebrity trial in decades..the BS buyers didn't even pay attention when the DNA tests said that the defendant

was the killer by the odds of one-in-5-billion.

SO a candidate must have charisma, personality and pizazz, simply because 10% to 15% can make the election..sad; but true..

TM7;

C'mon get real ! The "religion" that Powderman most obviously supports is Christianity. You accuse Powderman's "religion" of genocide, apartheid and perpetual war..

Let's compare today's Christianity to today's Islam..the biggest trouble maker in today's world and one you don't seem to criticize near as often as you do Christians and Jews..

Genocide..Show me where Christians ( or Jews) are lopping heads and trading slaves as the muzzies are doing in Darfur  & the Sudan.
       The 9/11 attack was a form of genocide..when was the last time Christians (or Jews)did something like that ?

Apartheid..A misused term from Jimmy (Nobel prize) Carter's scribblings..

I have Christian friends who have often traveled to Israel and held Bible studies on the ancient places..I have other friends who are actively engaged in Evangelistic outreach
  in Israel...Suppose they tried that in any Muslim country !

Since Christians are not like the Islamists and do not take over governments, Jews and Muslims are allowed such freedom in Christian-dominant countries, as are other faiths.
      Christians are not so ignorant as to blow up 2,000 year old works of art, as those nut cases did in Afghanistan..

In most Muslim countries, the few people of other faiths that are allowed as window dressing..must pay a special tax just for not being a Muslim..

Perpetual war..Christians do not have standing armies..so that is a moot point to them !

Israel has a standing army and a very good one, although their use is most often defensive and reactionary...

When incoming rockets from Gaza hit Israel..a few nutcases pay..when the idiots attack from the Lebanese border as they did a few months ago..they get hammered.

It is not Israel never sends stupidcide bombers into Palestine..but the reverse happens often.. 

Israel has numerous Muslims living in Israel and they have mosques..even the Dome of the Rock..over a precious Hebrew site...and the Jews allow it..

Yet; I can recall when a bunch of Islamofacist "heroes" hid out in the "Christian Church of the Nativity". They not only hid out there but they also disgracefully, trashed it out !!

I also recall watching a bunch of those numbskulls, burning & destroying the tomb of Joseph....now that's tolerance !..nuff said..

Just do a Google search for Joseph's tomb   or go to       www.palestinefacts.org      then do a search for Joseph's tomb..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2007, 03:27:25 PM »
I  gotta learn some of them $100 words. Whew. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2007, 05:16:57 PM »
How about this question for everyone.

If you were forced to live in the middle east which country would you choose?

I'm   thinking the only one I would choose is Israel. I bet there is one or two people here who will refuse to answer this question.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2007, 10:31:00 PM »
Never happen for me I would Kill or Be Killed first. If I cannot live here in the States I would not want to live anywhere else and no one could force me to do so. They would have to try to find me first.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2007, 04:20:21 AM »
WOW!!  From Ann Coulter's view on Fred Thompson to Armageddon and Israel. Love how these posts deversify over a few days. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ncsurveyor

• Trade Count: (24)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2007, 04:51:14 AM »
On other foreign policy issues, they are violently against the pending Law of the Seas Treaty, indeed any treaty which possibly circumscribes U.S. power to go it alone. They want illegal immigrants expelled and oppose more immigration. They fear China’s growth. They despise Europeans for not being more warlike. The UN figures prominently in their fears, and the Left Behind books present its Secretary General as the Antichrist. Domestically, they strongly support the USA PATRIOT Act and all of President Bush’s actions, legal or illegal

Really boring.

These days you can find someone, somewhere that will say or write something that can be used to establish a point of criticism. 

This guy picked everything that Bush has ever done, qualified each line item in a negative aspect, gave it a name (a terrible, Biblical name), and then, points out that, "Hmmmm, what a coincidence, "W" and his administration do all these things"  and therefore his supporters must also support the End of Times

Like that's supposed to mean something?  Its circular rhetoric now.

It would be no different than me writing an article about "cluelessites", who support a candidate with no chance of getting on the ballot, and under no circumstances will they acknowledge a back up plan to protect their remaining liberties.  I'll portray these people as listless, narrow minded, lazy, unforgiving, low self esteem people that did not receive adequate attention from their mother's.

I think their vegetarians also.

BEFORE you get your flame on, its BS, I know its BS, you know it.  But so is the crap you just posted.  Who cares what this 'objective' journalist says.  He calls himself a conservative like your "zionists" call themselves jews.

Lets get down to brass tax (or tacks) as the case may be.

WHO can we get to beat the democratic presidential candidate.  Realistically.  Who will most protect are freedoms?

Now as much as voting utopia doesn't exist, I guess you'll have to weigh amount of liberties preserved versus electability.

Sorry it stinks, but you only have a year to think about it, and even less until the primaries.

Offline dcewolf

« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2007, 05:12:34 AM »
Gypsy....yeah quite a change here.....

I did read through the posted article.... and find it actually fairly amusing.  Lumping Dispensationalists in a wholesale fashion with Armageddonites is quite a stretch, and the article is almost as extremist as the Armageddonites it speaks of.  Also upon digging -- seeing that this fpif.org is a project of the Institute for Policy Studies (ips-dc.org) that is also attached to "Code Pink" and other groups with extreme tactics...  I'd have to take it with a bit more than a grain of salt....  

However this does bring to mind that CRITICALLY looking at what anyone -- especially those in the press and politics -- has to say is good because you can't take analysts, reporters, or politicians at face value...  Don't care if their name is Coulter, Utley, Hannity, Colmes, King, Paul, Thompson, Clinton, Obama, Giuliani,  whoever.... everything these folks will say has one underlying truth... They are saying it and doing it because they think it will further their agenda and help THEM...  There is always some "spin" in there somewhere....

Anyway, there is my rant for the day.  ;D

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2007, 05:23:20 AM »
   "Armageddonites", dispensationalists etc.  TM7..you simply MUST get a grip on yourself ! Did you skip your meds again ?

You presume to tell Powderman and myself what and how WE believe..!

It is quite interesting that you should attempt in a few paragraphs, to outline the entire belief systems of Powderman and myself !

Nice try, but you couldn't be more wrong; The rantings you have put down in no way resembles anything I subscribe to..and I suspect it is way off base as far as Powderman is concerned; but I won't pretend to speak for Powderman , as you have. I assume he can speak for himself...

Your accusations sound like some type of conspiracist's daydream..or nightmare..depending upon the cospiracist's med level at the time !...LOL

In the meantime, you have provided more than a few chuckles.

Incidentally, having never heard of any Gary North in conservative Christian circles, I decided to search him out on the web...

TM, I can't believe you would take a nutcase like that and cite him as a reference ! Do you have any idea of what that does to your credibility ?

Gary north is a booster of the so-called "Christian Reconstructionist" movement; a small , kook, fringe sect.

They want to make the Pentateuch, Old testament mosaic law as the law of our land...

It appears that if they were ever able to institute their theocracy, they would have disobedient children stoned to death and homosexuals executed...

The CALL themselves "Christian", but seem to have not heard of the New Covenant !   ...I feel sorry for them...

<  www.qrd.org/qrd/www/rrr/recon.html  >

Sounds like they are some of the "mainline" denominations trying to get back to some kind of Biblical realism ..and can't remember just how to do it..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ncsurveyor

• Trade Count: (24)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2007, 03:05:19 PM »
NCsurveyor... you chalk up the author's conclusions to coincidence, but then hint that this guy is perhaps conspiratorial. Perhaps you're getting the idea. But don't take umbrage because this guy is a better dot connector than you or I and his thesis rings true, and that Bush's action and his supporters fit this mold. It just isn't my fault, and try as you might to use antiseptic rhetoric to negate the truth, it just won't work and has the opposite effect this time.. Bush has pandered to the Armageddonite crowd on behalf of his zionist corporate bosses for far too long and he has been outed. And he has been outed by this brave soul.
Happy Halloween..!

....TM7

I wasn't saying it was coincidence.  He purposely defined a group by the actions "he" attributes to Bush.  But he described them independantly from Bush, and after the fact, he says, "Oh look, these bad guys I am talking about all support Bush", like its some revelation? (pardon the pun)

Why doesn't he just say it from the beginning?  That was his purpose for the whole thing.  He hates Bush, and anyone who supports him.

Where does he put the people that agree with some of Bush's work?  Are they just fore-armageddonites?

There's no new opinions.  No new facts either.  No truth.  Just sterotyping and conjecture.

No umbrage here.  I'm not sure I can connect dots in the fifth dimension. 

I just want to know what were going to do in the Presidential Election, in the unlikely event that Dr. Paul does not get the republican nod.  We, being people of similar 2nd amendment beliefs, and other commonalities.  (In our case, I believe you and I are the only one's holding out for the Valerie Plame Playboy issue)

Offline powderman

« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2007, 04:06:53 PM »
I watched a program on pbs last night about the Israeli people being driven from their homes in Gaza by their own police force. One family had lived in the same house 13 years and were moved out as Israel once again tried to appease the Godless ones with land for peace. They threw eggs from the rooftops, not to hurt the police, but in protest to being forced from their homes fto make way for the Godless palestinians. One officer said that he and most of the other officers cried at times because they hated removing their brothers and sisters from their rightful homes to appease the Godless ones. Well, we all know how that worked out don't we??? The Godless ones now use gaza to launch daily rocket attacks hoping to kill Jews, any Jew, men, women, especially children. These are the Godless scum you support tm7, go live with them. I'm sure with your opinions of Israel and America you'd be welcomed with open arms. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2007, 04:58:54 PM »
T, what will you do if R.P. doesn't get the nomination? Will you vote for the Republican nominee or the Democrat nominee?

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2007, 05:27:33 PM »
Ironglow Asked
   Here are some issues that concern genuine conservative voters, please give us Ron Paul's stance on these issues:

1) Conservatives like a strong military.....Where does Ron Paul stand ?..............A more complete compilation of statistics by Phreadom shows that presidential candidate Ron Paul leads all 2008 presidential candidates in military contributions from the US Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and war veterans. Presidential candidate Ron Paul leads with an impressive one-fourth* of all contributions this second quarter according to newly released data from the FEC.
Looks like the Military likes Paul!!!

2) Conservatives favor a defense of marriage act..  where does Paul stand ?............(Ron Paul).Mr. Speaker, while I oppose federal efforts to redefine marriage as something other than a union between one man and one woman, I do not believe a constitutional amendment is either a necessary or proper way to defend marriage. (Ron P. believes the State, not the Fed gov. should govern these laws)

3) Since 1973, conservatives have fought the abortion holocaust..where's Paul ?.........Rated 0% by NARAL, indicating a pro-life voting record. (Dec 2003)

4) Most conservatives support home schooling choice...where's Ron ?............Dr. Ron Paul has been a consistent supporter of home schooling and educational freedom while serving in Congress. He has introduced several pieces of legislation which would return to parents the freedom to teach their children at home and in the manner they think best. Additionally, he has introduced bills that would provide tax credits for American families to help pay for education expenses

5) Being realists, conservatives back the "war on terror"...what's his position ?..............Without some understanding why terrorism is directed towards the United States, we may well build a prison for ourselves with something called homeland security while doing nothing to combat the root causes of terrorism. Let us hope we figure this out soon. We have promoted a foolish and very expensive domestic war on drugs for more than 30 years. It has done no good whatsoever. I doubt our Republic can survive a 30-year period of trying to figure out how to win this guerilla war against terrorism. Hopefully, we will all seek the answers in these trying times with an open mind and understanding.

6) Poland and Pearl harbor taught us that isolationism is stupid...Where's Ron on that ?............Last week I wrote about the critical need for Congress to reassert its authority over foreign policy, and for the American people to recognize that the Constitution makes no distinction between domestic and foreign matters.  Policy is policy, and it must be made by the legislature and not the executive.But what policy is best?  How should we deal with the rest of the world in a way that best advances proper national interests, while not threatening our freedoms at home?I believe our founding fathers had it right when they argued for peace and commerce between nations, and against entangling political and military alliances.  In other words, noninterventionism.Noninterventionism is not isolationism.  Nonintervention simply means America does not interfere militarily, financially, or covertly in the internal affairs of other nations.  It does not we that we isolate ourselves; on the contrary, our founders advocated open trade, travel, communication, and diplomacy with other nations.

7) Generally, conservatives frown on special privileges for "gays"...Ron's words of wisdom ?.........It is great comedy to hear the secular, pro-gay left, so hostile to states’ rights in virtually every instance, suddenly discover the tyranny of centralized government. The newly minted protectors of local rule find themselves demanding: “Why should Washington dictate marriage standards for Massachusetts and California? Let the people of those states decide for themselves.” This is precisely the argument conservatives and libertarians have been making for decades! Why should Washington dictate education, abortion, environment, and labor rules to the states?

8) The war on terror will require increased funding for FBI and CIA..what say Paul ? Refer to # 5

9) The Defense dept will need greatly increased funding..will veteran Ron Paul comply ? Broad question! I think Paul would say .....With our troops at home , defense spending would go down.

10) Schools providing contraceptives for pre-teen children..what's Ron's view ? Paul would leave that up to the parents!

11) The Islamofacists won't quit..they must be hunted and destroyed around the world..does Ron Paul have the stomach for it ?........... I think Paul would say.......Let other countries take care of their own internal problems, and We should take care of ours at home!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2007, 02:18:45 AM »
  NW hunter';

I thank you for trying to provide answers, and some of them sound positive..yet there are some that just raise more questions ! No surprise, since all politicians give evasive answers to one degree or another..they hate to give a flat "yea" or "nay". For that very reason, quoting what a politician has said at one time or another is not a good way of showing how he/she really believes, since much depends upon what audience they are talking to.

..But here are some natural followups;

1) < Conservatives favor a strong military >   Saying one firms survey which claims the troops support him doesn't answer the question. His record of supporting the military in funding , encouragement etc would speak louder.

A better indicator would be how he Has voted; whether  to give our troops all they need in this current conflict or not. Has he voted for complete funding for our fighting troops
so they will lack for nothing in this war on terror ?

2) < Conservatives favor a "defense of marriage act" >   Apparently he doesn't want marriage defined as what it really should be..and favors places like Mass and Frisco to define it by their own "values"..in spite of the rule of "full faith & credit", which requires all states to honor such unions .Is he having trouble with the concept of "United" States ?

3) < Conservatives fight against abortion>  Sounds like a fairly sound indicator ! ...but then, I read your answer to # 7..

4) < Home school choice >   Again, sounds like a winner.

5) < Willing to fight the "war on terror >  In the first half of this answer he sounds like a complete liberal ..almost as if he were saying, " It must be OUR fault..What did we do to make them so mad at us ?" "We must have been very mean to them !"
  The second half of the answer unless he can provide a better plan for fighting the drug war, it sounds like an unconditional surrender to the drug culture.

6) < Isolationism..not cool >    He says we should not "entangle' ourselves in  foreign affairs..but we should carry out peace & commerce..not a bad idea in the 18th century, but a global power in a global market cannot help but to become "entangled" in one way or another; whether through the world bank, securing rights to strategic materials (e.g. oil), cooperative eploration of the seas & outer space or almost any phase or world trade.

He claims that we should not form "military alliances" or be "interventionist"
        I did cite Pearl harbor, now let's look at the attack upon America on 9/11..and the likely nuclear/chemical or biological attack that experts admit is coming..not "if" but "when"...
  Is he saying that after 9/11 we should not have formed alliances with other threatened nations ? Does he think we should have gone in all alone..or does he think that we should have let the terrorists attack, and keep on attacking..while we play "rope-a-dope ?

Does he mean that if NY , Chicago or La are hit ( either one, or all three) with a nuke, we should not form "alliances" or be "interventionist"  ?

7) < Special privileges for "gays" >    Here is a classic example of politicians disinformation..in answer #3 you used his claim to try to indicate that he was against abortion..yet in answer #7 he shows that as President he would let the places like the aforementioned Mass & Frisco have their own way with pre-born boys & girls ! ...And he makes the same double-speak with the defense of the institution of marriage...                                 ..A bit slick, I would say, but then..most politicians are !

8) < War on terror will require increased funding for the CIA & FBI >  You answer.."see #5"...and you have read the return questions I have to #5.. Gues that means RP thinks it is "our fault' that we were attacked on 9/11..so the Islamofacists don't require watching..

9) < Defense department funding >   Your answer.. " Ron Paul would say..with the troops home, spending would go down."
     ..I say the spending probably would go down..until we are hit again ! Remember; most of the intelligence experts say.." It is not a matter of "if" but "when"..   Any thinking person knows what kind of a diabolical enemy we are facing..if we jump into our homeland bed, and pull the comforter up over our head..that doesn't mean the "boogey man" will leave us alone !
  If one or two of our major cities and people were hit by nukes, killing perhaps hundreds of thousands and making the cities uninhabitable..would our spending need to go up or down ?   

Personally, I would expect a bit more mature thinking from a man that wishes to be president ! ...but that's just my opinion..

10) <Contraceptives for little kids..>   "Paul would leave that to the parents"... A President with strong moral values does has revenue sharing to use in dealing with depraved school boards.

11)< Islamofacists won't quit, must be hunted down, does RP have the stomach for it ? >     your answer says " let them take care of their own internal problems"..

NW; when they destroy blocks of our cities and come again to destroy more..that is not simply "THEIR INTERNAL PROBLEMS"

BTW: Don't feel bad, as I have often said, " There is no perfect candidate".

Offline powderman

« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2007, 03:16:51 PM »
tm7. Bags packed yet????? Hamas would probly make you a chief or sumptin, maybe even let ya fire a rocket at those Jewish scum, until ya disagreed with em, then they'd cut yer head off. POWDERMAN.  :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline powderman

« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2007, 03:25:11 AM »
tm7. I just figgered you'd be more comfortable with those of a similar mind. You could dance in the street and curse Bush and Israel  all day long, couldn't get any better than that for you I'd think. Both of your passions could be fullfilled at the same time. Word of warning. If they give you a heavy new coat, and point you toward a Jewish day care, ya might think strongly about declining their generous offer. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2007, 05:53:57 AM »
I see we struck a chord.   
  Just one ??? I struck a whole bunch of them last night.  :o I was playing my guitar.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2007, 12:48:37 PM »
Ya know after thinking about this thread. I now see that TM7 is a complete fraud. Anne Coulter is a shill for the Republican party. Normally people like TM7 would disbelieve anything the likes of her would say. But now that she is saying something that in an inderect way, supports a few of his ideals. He is treating her as if she could tell no lies and do no wrong. I still say that your use of the term Zionism implies a hidden Nazi agenda.

By the way it's easy being Billy.

I do give you credit TM7 you are a very skilled person to debate with. You are wrong in most sides that you take up but you have never stepped down into the petty name calling and Rudeness of some who do not think in a RIGHT frame of mind.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2007, 03:14:06 PM »

Billy;

I was kinda thinking along a similar path !

In TM's last post, he claimed he didn't like the Muslims or the Jews..

..So if he doesn't like either one, why does he care which one of two peoples he doesn't have any use for..

inhabits that tiny sliver of land called Israel ?

Offline powderman

« Reply #82 on: November 02, 2007, 04:52:30 PM »
HMMMMM. I reckon he's packing his bags for his trip to palestine, don't forget your sunblock. POWDERMAN.  :P :P

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2007, 03:39:26 AM »
   TM;

Tell us please, where do we find these "real teachings of Jesus" ? We already use the Bible and keep touch with the various Universities that
     are constantly reviewing it according to latest archaeology etc.

There are unnumbered PHDs here in the US and across the world, educated in languages, hermeneutics, history and many other fields who are in
     basic agreement with such institutions as Hyles-Anderson U., Liberty U., Bob Jones U., Biola and many other universities .

Now please enlighten us as to where we can receive the "true teachings" of Jesus...

Nope; can't use him..David Koresh is long gone...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2007, 04:00:04 PM »
TM7:

Stop the evasions:

You indicated that you had a superior grasp..tell us your sources..

I told you some of mine..and the studies you enumerated..yes they have personnel that are fluent in all those disciplines...

Now..answer the question..what is your "superior source"..?

Offline powderman

« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2007, 04:39:47 PM »
TM7:

Stop the evasions:

You indicated that you had a superior grasp..tell us your sources..

I told you some of mine..and the studies you enumerated..yes they have personnel that are fluent in all those disciplines...

Now..answer the question..what is your "superior source"..?

UHHHHH, let  me guess, the ONION????? POWDERMAN.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline jhm

« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2007, 04:26:13 AM »
Like I said one time several months ago, he is always trying to get HIS agenda across even by berating the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES, again I say at least I liked the ADVOCATE.   JIM

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2007, 01:29:27 PM »
  TM7;

In your last post, you said your authority source was US..so I did a Google and a Yahoo search for US..

Here's what I found:    < www.usmagazine.com >

...Entertaing for some, perhaps..but a source for intellectual superiority ?  ..I doubt it !  ..LOL

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2007, 02:05:23 PM »
T, you still haven't said whom you would vote for.

BTW, who are these "real Jews"?