Author Topic: Iraq awards contracts to China, & Iran  (Read 490 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Iraq awards contracts to China, & Iran
« on: October 19, 2007, 10:37:33 AM »
Well it seems that Iraq is off and running with their new found FREEDOM :o, won by American blood, and dollars. They are REBUILDING. While our sons and daughters (my son included) are giving their all to the CAUSE OF FREEDOM, Iraq is building relations with other countries, while WE (America) sit back and argue among ourselves if they are worth fighting for ( which in my opinion they are not).

THIS WEEK! They have AWARDED THE CONTRACTS to build electrical power plants to our CLOSEST ALLIES, Iran and China. Boy there's a good one for ya. Yep! No doubt their grateful for all we've done. Long live liberty in Iraq! Run those terrorists out of Iraq, and all their supporters. Iraq doesn't want them there. Their causing trouble for the Iraqi government.::)

Hell this means the Iranians don't have to SNEAK in any more to shoot at our troops, and China doesn't have to smuggle in AK47's and ammo for them, and HEY! They can just drop off those RPGs on their way to the construction site. ::)

THERE IS AN ARTICLE IN THE INTERNATIONAL HERALD TRIBUNE FOR YOU DOUBTERS.  iht.com Or simply do a search on Iraq awards contracts to Iran and China.

When will GW, and his LOYAL American followers wake up, and see what most of America and ALL of the world has already realized. ??? :'( :(
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Iraq awards contracts to China, & Iran
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 04:42:12 PM »
Bush is so smart ???

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 06:13:48 PM »
Yea it stinks we gave them a democracy and they used it.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Dee

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 03:28:37 AM »

Democracy? ::)

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 04:02:55 AM »
Yep, Al Maliki is spending US dollars to do it.  We have such a smart bunch of political hacks in DC.

Offline magooch

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 04:46:15 AM »
Who the hell would want to go over there and work construction anyway.  Americans would just end up being targets for al Qaeda and other terrorists to take pot shots at. 

If the Iraq war had been done the way I would have done it, there wouldn't have been any need for construction there of any kind.  Well, maybe after the radiation subsided we could go oil prospecting.  Anyway, I don't look at the whole thing as primarily for the benefit of the Iraqis; rather it has been an effort to try not to turn the place over to the radical muslims (terrorists) so they would have a better base of operations.  History will tell whether the effort is/was worth it in the long run.
Swingem

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 09:55:43 AM »

Of a sort yes what they have is different than the dictatorship they were under though with three factions fighting over there amounst themselves hard to say how well it will ever work. Worked well enough I guess for them to go to the world market instead of us.  ::)
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 10:29:41 AM »

Of a sort yes what they have is different than the dictatorship they were under though with three factions fighting over there amounst themselves hard to say how well it will ever work. Worked well enough I guess for them to go to the world market instead of us.  ::)

LOL, IMRL ::)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 12:48:42 PM »
I can't argue with magooch, except I think I woulda included the entire middle east, Pakistan, Afghanastan, and Indonesia.  ;D
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.