Author Topic: Valerie Plame Stopping Nukes to Iran  (Read 2013 times)

TM7

Valerie Plame Stopping Nukes to Iran
« on: October 24, 2007, 03:37:41 AM »
The plot thickens...seen this story for a while now....CBS is going to run with it...

CBS News has confirmed, in advance of a 60 Minutes interview with outed CIA agent Valerie Plame to be run this Sunday, that Plame "was involved in operations to prevent Iran from building nuclear weapons."

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/CBS_confirms_2006_Raw_Story_scoop_1020.html

......TM7

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Valerie Plame Sropping Nukes to Iran
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 03:50:03 AM »
What is "sropping" and who would believe anything that CBS would report?
Swingem

Offline Almtnman

• A Real Regular
  • Walk softly and carry a big stick!
    • The Mountain
Re: Valerie Plame Sropping Nukes to Iran
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 04:29:53 AM »
I'm sure there are others included  as I doubt that it was a task that she was doing alone.
AMM
The Mountain
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."~~Thomas Jefferson

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: Valerie Plame Stopping Nukes to Iran
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 12:42:55 PM »
"Confidential sources"  :D :D :D :D :D

What the Liberal press won't do to cover up thier outright lies.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

This  belongs in the Lies, Made up lies and silly theories header.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline schutzen

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 02:46:24 AM »
This already stinks!  Outed or not, classified missions are not discussed.

Offline ncsurveyor

• Trade Count: (24)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 03:43:05 AM »
Connecting the story with Cheney's obsession with attacking Iran, the Libby story, and the Plame controversy is next. Let's see what happens.  Just not a matter of they all do it...this might be manipulation of reality for greater gain at the expense of true national security.

...TM7

So, Dick had Scooter out Valerie so the CIA's mission to keep nukes out of Iran would fail, thereby letting Mr. Imadinnerjacket (or whatver his name is) get nukes, which would support our WMD claim to invade Iran next?

Isn't Tom Clancy already working on this one?

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2007, 04:14:44 PM »
  OMG you really are cracking me up now!   ;D You can't seriously beleave this stuff you cut and paste. This has to be one of the most outragious wives tales yet. I mean now Nasty Piglosi must be "conspring" with Cheney.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Come on TM7 tell us all that you really don't beleave this stuff and are doing it for comic relief.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2007, 01:22:44 AM »
    CBS said it, so it MUST BE TRUE...LOL

Just like the President standing out in the gulf, flapping his arms and starting hurricane Katrina..just like the TRUE story Dan Blather had to resign over !

Just like Harry "Dingy" Reid saying the forest fires in Ca were caused by "global warming"..while authorities there have already caught one arsonist and
   have rewards out for others .

Funny; how the "good old boys" I have coffee with mornings predicted as soon as the fires broke out, that it would only be a short time before the
      lying libs would try to somehow, blame even the fires on Bush !..

Yes; "confidential sources" and "speaking in strictest confidence".. all boil down to .."here's my lies, and you can't refute them !"

I think it is worth noting that Nancy Pelosie recently introduced a bill that would protect both govt security clearance holders and "make it up" reporters from
         having to "put up, or shut up"...

Are some of our guys here joining that crowd ? 

If they are..hey, I'm accepting $3,000,000 checks for slices of green cheese from the moon !...LOL

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2007, 01:44:26 AM »

Not interested in anything Ms Plame has to say..she and her husband, named "Wilson"?? have been caught lying enough already.

Besides, when i was in the military I had a secret clearance...for years after I left, there is no way you could get me to betray that clearance and talk about ANY of the classified info.

BTW: In that first story by CBS..Which one in the picture was Ms Plame ? Surely she wasn't that ditzy looking blonde, dressed like a teeny-bopper..or was she ?

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ncsurveyor

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2007, 02:47:53 AM »

Not interested in anything Ms Plame has to say..she and her husband, named "Wilson"?? have been caught lying enough already.

Besides, when i was in the military I had a secret clearance...for years after I left, there is no way you could get me to betray that clearance and talk about ANY of the classified info.

BTW: In that first story by CBS..Which one in the picture was Ms Plame ? Surely she wasn't that ditzy looking blonde, dressed like a teeny-bopper..or was she ?

Its not amazing that some people respect their security clearance, decades after they're done with their duty.  The majority of the people that earned it, respect its principal.  I'm still under the impression that Orwell was right when he said that "people sleep peacefully at night because rough men (and women) stand ready to do violence on their behalf.  You may not be comfortable with the premise, but that's life.

To be honest, I don't know what Valerie gains from going public. Anyone that entrenched in counter espionage wouldn't seem like the type to go public, even after the events at hand. She was working at keeping Iran from getting nukes.  Whats so terrible about that??????  Why should that "shock" the American public?  All she is doing is giving the adversaries of the U.S. (both foreign and domestic) something else to cause dissension.

I think her whole public story is CIA manufactured disinformation designed to distract conspiracy theorists from the real story.  Perhaps hiding the fact that Chelsea Clinton is working for the State Department as a lap warmer. 

And yes, she was the one with the teenie bopper clothes, and a funny walk. Don't know if anyone else noticed she moved with an odd gait.  Quite possibly caused by the location of the self-destruct mechanism??

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2007, 03:53:06 AM »
  NCs;
      The nugget of the story was that we just don't trust anything CBS has to say anymore; since they are not driven by the news.. but more by an agenda..

Offline ncsurveyor

• A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2007, 04:16:04 AM »
  NCs;
      The nugget of the story was that we just don't trust anything CBS has to say anymore; since they are not driven by the news.. but more by an agenda..

I thought that was a given ;)

there had to be more to it than just that.

HOLY COW! Now I'm making more out of it than there is.

Someone stop me...............

(OK old blacksmith, lay the hammer down ;D)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2007, 04:19:11 AM »
  Shucks;

For interested folks; there are only a couple slices of green cheese available...LOL

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2007, 05:21:09 AM »
  How can we ridicule a source if it doesn't even have a name attached to it?  TM7 name your source. "Confidential" souces would not stand up in a court of law as testimony. Methinks often these "confidential" sources are often an outright lie used by the media with no way to check the sources. The liberal media has an agenda and you are the one being used as its tool not I. I for one am not the type to disbeleave my personal experiances in life for what I am told is the "truth". It is sad that so many today will suspend thier belief of their own experiences for an agenda.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2007, 12:43:23 PM »
     TM7;
          NCs was only partly right; yes Dick was responsible for Plame being "outed" , but he can't have given any kind of orders to Scooter
         since he had NO authority over Scooter.

The fact is that Scooter didn't "out" anybody..he went to jail for lying under oath..just like Martha Stewart did, and unlike Bill Clinton,
    who lied under oath but was not prosecuted for it..

Dick Armitage had little or no connection to Scooter ..he  informed a journalist completely on his own...and that journalist,
   Bob Woodward , has confirmed the fact

Of course, I can't imagine anyone on this forum could be so far "out of the loop" as to think for one moment that the "Dick" referred to
    was Vice President Dick Cheney..

Our gang here are much better read & informed than that !

Offline ncsurveyor

• A Real Regular
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2007, 02:55:21 PM »
ncsurveyor....what's Ms. Plames motive?  Could be she's had enough, been threatened, and might honestly not want to see a costly war expanded to Iran for no good reason along with outing some rotten conniving guys set on a dangerous agenda. Counter conspiracy?...doubt it.....maybe she got religion.

Certainly not "not want to see a costly war expanded to Iran for no good reason".  She's a poster child for invading Iran.  Unlike her husband that was sporting supposed proof that the Iraq-nuke connection was bogus, she's saying that Iran's actively pursuing.

If her job was to prevent Iran from getting nukes,  it seems to me, under current conspiracy theory conditions, that she is doing the administration a huge favor.

What can she be threatened with?  She's a spook and everyone knows it.  She's not indicted for anything.  Her and the hubby both need new careers.  Every foreign spy knows where to find her if they want some payback.  Of course we can speculate that she wasn't doing a good job fabricating evidence so the administration got a 2 for the price of 1 deal with the Plame/Wilson clan?

Either that, or she really likes the attention.  I expect her centerfold will appear sometime after Brittany's.

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2007, 07:10:44 PM »
Plame and her hubby have both been proven to be liars. Nigerian Pres confirmed Iraq & Iran had been shopping.  Plame got caught with actual documents recommending her hubby (2 times) after denying it to the House committee. Senate had the docs. If Hillary wins, both will have jobs in her admin. Pretty simple to figure it out.

T, you just believe anything don't you....

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2007, 03:46:39 AM »
  Sheesh..If I thought our country were as bad as some of these "conspiracy theorists" seem to think it is...you would see me waving to Pablo and Jose as I pass them at the border..going in the opposite direction...LOL

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2007, 04:54:23 AM »
...Denmark & Belgium are not hasty toward war, but then..they may soon be Muslim states..Netherlands has some Muslim problems..exacerbated with their own free-wheeling attitude toward drugs....

Belize..maybe..

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2007, 01:51:48 AM »

Not me TM7, you're the one having a big problem with it !   :D ;D

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2007, 07:39:03 PM »
T, there is a memo written by Plame herself that recommends her husband TWICE in it.  The Senate subcommittee HAS it.  That's why she amended her testimony to the House committee from "I didn't"  to "I don't recall" to the Senate.

There is a statement by the President of Nigeria that BOTH Iraq AND Iran were shopping for YELLOW CAKE. Wilson's now declassified report also quotes the Nigerian President.

Now, you undoubtedly will squeal "there's no proof, there's no proof" because if the proof hit you on the head, you would refuse to believe it and most probably say the knot on your head is 'cause you bumped it on the refer.

Read and listen to news other the crackpot websites you frequently quote and you may well know these type of things.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2007, 07:46:13 AM »

Yup! Plame & Wilson got in doodoo..because they wanted to have their yellow cake, and their lies made them eat it too !

It's legal I guess, but if a wife of mine didn't want to take my name...I would just HAVE to ask her what she found wrong with it !

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2007, 05:28:29 PM »
OK T, I'll humor you.  Plame denied she recommended her hubby for the trip to Nigeria investigating the yellow cake, a lie.

Wilson, the hubby, told media he "found no evidence" of the attempt to purchase yellow cake, 'nother lie.

You can lie to one Dem. committee and get away with it but not 2.  It's not a crime to lie to the media.

I did say c-r-A-c-k-p-o-t sites, not c-r-O-c-k-p-o-t sites......

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2007, 02:19:46 PM »
Using your logic, W didn't lie like you always say he did! I guess Bill never lied either? After all, he wasn't "convicted" right?

You  get called, and caught, on something you throw some thing totally illogical out like the above.  Kinda childish for someone that claims so much education.

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2007, 02:18:24 PM »
i just love all that neo-con convoluted logic.  Some of you guys are blaming Plame, a covert agent, for having her cover blown by a bunch of political hacks in the white house.   Something is wrong here.  No other administration has ever blown the cover of a CIA agent. 

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2007, 07:03:00 PM »
Again your answer is some other website!

She wast covert!  Her husband outed her, if she ever was outed, to the "Who's Who" of D.C. several years ago.

BTW, you count be outed if your not covert!!

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2007, 03:07:43 AM »

"Again your answer is some other website!"

What is this supposed to mean?

"She wast covert!  Her husband outed her, if she ever was outed, to the "Who's Who" of D.C. several years ago."

Bush II sure was very anxious to give good old boy Scooter a pass.  Was Scooter about to sing?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2007, 10:53:41 AM »

What a bunch of convoluted poppycock !!!

Someone here must be about 2 years behind the headline news !!! 

Bob Novak was the reporter that first divulged Plame's name publicly..although we have since found that both she and Wilson were going about Washington doing
   their "name dropping" and boasting about her working at the CIA.

Later investigations revealed that Plame was exposed by Richard Atrmitage..Bob Novak agreed to that information being correct !

Sheesh ! If someone is that far "behind the curve", what are they doing here..trying to debate with these savvy guys on GB's forum?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2007, 02:05:13 PM »
TM7;

Three sources not known as friendly to the Bush Whitehouse...

<  www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/13/AR2006091301572.html  >

<  www.cnn.com/POLITICS/08/30/leak.armitage/index.html  >

<  www.huffingtonpost.com/david-corn/novak-vs-armitage-was-t_b_29400.html  >

So counter it TM..but let's be real..no conspiracy bloggers..please..

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2007, 06:14:37 PM »
Armitage told Novac.  Plame's husband had told an interviewer, for a D.C "Who's Who" publication, several years ago that his wife worked for the CIA.

alsac, TM has the habit of posting with some website as an answer. You haven't noticed?

Using past logic here, Scooter WASN'T convicted of "outing" her, therefore, He's innocent!! 

Has to be some sort of conspiracy right IG?  Isn't there always?