Author Topic: Obama Refuses to honor the flag  (Read 2230 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Obama Refuses to honor the flag
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2007, 03:54:46 AM »
  Photoshopped ?

You accuse it, how do you prove it ? After all, you said you KNOW it was photoshopped..not that you THINK it was..
     .so it is you must prove your allegations in order to retain your credibility.

We do however have a network recorded session of him taking off a flag pin and bragging that his "patriotism" isn't like
  other folks patriotism.He apparently subscribes to the liberal mantra.." I don't wear my patriotism (flag) on my sleeve ".

Sorry Osama..er ..Obama..there are a lot better men than you, wearing that flag on their sleeve every day !!!
     They are serving in places like Baghdad, Tikrit and Kirkuk.

Do you wish to retract your stupid statement, Barak Hussein Obama ?

Bad enough if he refused to wear it in the first place, but to take it off at the behest of an America critical crowd ,... repulsive.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline crustaceous

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
  • back for a limited engagement
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2007, 06:44:54 AM »
This article might shed some light on the subject
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker/2007/11/obama_nabbed_by_the_patriotic.html
The anonymous e-mail was obviously the work of some spineless repukelican!!!

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2007, 08:04:47 AM »
  Photoshopped ?

You accuse it, how do you prove it ? After all, you said you KNOW it was photoshopped..not that you THINK it was..
     .so it is you must prove your allegations in order to retain your credibility.

Why must he prove it. Know one here can PROVE that Obama is a Muslim.

We do however have a network recorded session of him taking off a flag pin and bragging that his "patriotism" isn't like
  other folks patriotism.He apparently subscribes to the liberal mantra.." I don't wear my patriotism (flag) on my sleeve ".

Was he bragging or was he commenting on his opinion of some of the RABID forms of so called Patriotism. Like BLINDLY following party lines, regardless of past histories of conduct, of the candidate.

Sorry Osama..er ..Obama..there are a lot better men than you, wearing that flag on their sleeve every day !!!
     They are serving in places like Baghdad, Tikrit and Kirkuk.

Now this I would agree with completely. But then again there are a lot better men wearing that flag in the aforementioned places than some here on this forum.

Do you wish to retract your stupid statement ?

If I were him, I don't think I would. It hasn't been proven to be stupid yet. Just in contrast to others' opinions.

Bad enough if he refused to wear it in the first place, but to take it off at the behest of an America critical crowd ,... repulsive.

Only if the context depicted is accurate. And no, I would never vote for him, but I would not string him up either, until I knew he was guilty.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2007, 09:16:13 AM »
OK to clarify my post when I posted this the other day Snopes stated it was true. Now they still say it is true but they altered their post to mirror more the one that the Washington Post wrote. Bottom line wether it be the Allegiance to the Flag or the National Anthem it still shows disrespect for some one who claims he is not a muzzie and is running for president not to show the proper respect. Thde other day Snopes only showed the picture I posted they did not have any of the other ones they do now.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2007, 09:22:13 AM »
  Now we have two photos..which one is "photoshopped" ?

Perhaps neither one; he may just show patriotism depending where and with who he is involved...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Almtnman

• A Real Regular
  • Walk softly and carry a big stick!
    • The Mountain
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2007, 09:39:28 AM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wn_report/2007/10/05/2007-10-05_flag_off_lapel_may_spell_sticky_situatio.html

Obama removes his American flag lapel pin saying it's not patriotic enough, yet Americans everywhere else are flying the flag on their homes, vehicles and everywhere and think that doing so is more patriotic than removing it. All the troops have it on their uniform also.

IMHO, a person that won't wear or support the American flag has got to be a Muslim and I won't believe otherwise without them showing it in a better way then than Obama does. Remember the fire fighters in Florida that refused to ride a fire truck that had an American flag on it, they were Muslims. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/527588/posts
AMM
The Mountain
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."~~Thomas Jefferson

Offline deltecs

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2007, 10:46:35 AM »
This article might shed some light on the subject
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker/2007/11/obama_nabbed_by_the_patriotic.html
The anonymous e-mail was obviously the work of some spineless repukelican!!!

The following is an exact copy of the Washington Post report alluded to above. 

"They were standing for the national anthem.

... Instead he cites Title 36 or the U.S. Code, which states the following:

During a rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed (A) all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart; (B) men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold the headdress at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart;

By that standard, everybody in the picture (Obama, Richardson, Clinton, and Ruth Harkin) was infringing the Code, as they had their backs to the flag."

It is obvious to me that any of the people in this picture who infringed the Code should not be President if they cannot honor our Country's National Anthem correctly.  As for repukelicans, how many pictures of them have you seen in code violations not honoring our Country.  This is another typical case by demoncrats who attempt to mislead the public by saying that some standards don't apply to them, but it does to others.  In addition, these demoncrats again do not tell the complete truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.  I guess that means the demoncrats tell mistruths instead of lies.  It is another attempt to butter over actions by demoncrats to appear lessseriouss than in reality.  Even the Washington Post attempted to gloss it over by saying it was not a "Patriotic or National Observance".  When politicians running for the Presidency attempt to obtain the peoples vote by infringement of the Code, I believe this to be a "Patriotic Observance" from my perspective.   This disrespect is enough for me to write proudly that this conservative would gladly puke on those who dishonor our Nations Symbols, Presidential candidates and supporters alike.  When this happens, I gladly will be a repukelican and I assure you I am not spineless.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline Dee

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2007, 01:28:17 PM »
There are thousands of instances of presidents, past and present, whom have put their hands over their hearts for the national anthem, and or pledge of allegiance, and then went into their office, and signed into law, a document that DECIMATED the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. Why is no one upset about the Patriot Act? Why is no one upset that the borders are wide open after 911? Why is no one upset about our President, not a candidate, wanting to make ILLEGALS, LEGAL?
Is this MORE patriotic than saluting a flag or putting one's hand over ones heart during the pledge of allegiance? The Patriot Act, refusal to seal borders, and making illegals, legal, seems far more treasonous than these flag and anthem infringements. JMO of course, and I am sure I will be called a Bush bash er, but these are REAL facts that are AFFECTING us NOW, and our national security. Sheesish, none of these guys are even president yet, and probably WON'T be. I wore that flag on my shoulder for 20 years, and both of my sons also. One is still wearing it in Baghdad for his third combat tour, and no he ain't no pencil pusher. Where is every one's out rage at these issues I have brought up again. Why so much over saluting the flag or the pledge of allegiance. What about our Constitution, and Bill of Rights, and our national security?

Offline Dee

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2007, 02:16:58 PM »
I would like to make a correction! I just got off the phone. 82nd Air Borne Sgt. Clayton _______,  MY SON! Is now HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, in Ft Brag N.C. PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o :o;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Almtnman

• A Real Regular
  • Walk softly and carry a big stick!
    • The Mountain
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2007, 03:30:22 PM »
Dee, I voted for Bush twice, but I don't agree with him on his stance on the illegal immigration or his lack of border security and I have sent him an email a few months back letting him know that I had parted ways with him and would not support any of his programs anymore. If he could run again, I wouldn't vote for him because of that.
AMM
The Mountain
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."~~Thomas Jefferson

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2007, 03:55:35 PM »

Dee;
    A hearty welcome home to your son ! We thank & praise God for his watchkeeping..

Your son & my grandson are stationed about 80 miles apart..

I looked at all the "official" Obama sites and found them strangely lacking in any discussions of his early religious training..plus they only skim briefly over the name   
      Trinity United Church of Christ, when speaking of any current religious affiliation.

Since there are many claiming that he was Madras trained when young and could be a Manchurian candidate..and his official websites say NOTHING about the
      prevailing situation at the time..we will each have to decide for ourselves which may be true.

I don't have to "prove" he is Muslim, since I am not running against him..but several influential people are..

He is the candidate...he should take the bull by the horns and show the wondering world that he is not a Muslim..

meanwhile:

<  http://muslimsforobama08.com/index.html  >         <www.usvetdsp.com/dec06/obama/muslim.htm  >   

<  http://hegemonic.org/2007/21/obama-cant-hide-his-muslim-past/  >

Offline Dee

« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2007, 04:40:35 PM »
Dee, I voted for Bush twice, but I don't agree with him on his stance on the illegal immigration or his lack of border security and I have sent him an email a few months back letting him know that I had parted ways with him and would not support any of his programs anymore. If he could run again, I wouldn't vote for him because of that.

I voted for him twice also Almtnman, but he has learned to ignore the people in his hardheaded stuborness. If he ran again, he would be embarressed I think.

Offline powderman

« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2007, 05:30:30 PM »
IRONGLOW. How would he prove he's not muslim???? Not possible. They are taught that lying  to infidels is acceptable, uhhhhhhh, thats us, to achieve their goal. The word of ANY muslim is not acceptable to me, even my own neices, they cannot be trusted. How could he prove it if he's been trained to lie???
DEE. Prayers answered for your son, we pray daily for all of our men and women in the service of our nation. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2007, 06:47:03 PM »
Dee glad to hear your son is home.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Dee

« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2007, 01:49:52 AM »
Thanks guys. The 82nd has been fighting house to house in Baghdad, and we didn't get to hear much from him. I called his wife yesterday, and he answered. He had been home about an hour. We were expecting him home the 7th.

Offline Cement Man

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2007, 06:40:59 AM »
Dee,
That is wonderful news about your son.  God bless you all!
CIVES ARMA FERANT - Let the citizens bear arms.
POLITICIANS SHOULD BE LIMITED TO TWO TERMS - ONE IN OFFICE AND ONE IN PRISON.... Illinois already does this.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2007, 01:22:58 PM »
  Dee;

The 82nd Airborne..a proud outfit..and I'll just bet you are proud of that son..you sure have a right to be..

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2007, 02:08:46 PM »
 back to Barak ;

...Hussein Obama that is !

I don't know if his past associations with the Muslim religion bothers me as much as the present "Christian' church he is a member of..

Here is some of their own website;

< www.tucc.org/black_value_system.html >     < www.tucc.org/about.htm >

..A further critique...   < www.therant.us/staff/rush/print/02202007.htm >

...If elected President, would he be loyal to the US or AFrica ?..Hmmmm ?

For a interesting Google or Yahoo search, try typing in....      Trinity United Church of Christ, Louis Farrakhan

Now, why in the world would a "Christian" church have anything to do with the radical leader of all the Black MUSLIMS ?
>

Offline powderman

« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2007, 03:15:06 PM »
IRONGLOW. That was what I was talking about. Thanks. POWDERMAN.  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2007, 03:30:25 PM »
Those web pages sounded pretty Racist to me.

Oh wait , that's right, only whites can be racist.

What a sick racist group, if any candidate for office would be a member of a group where those points had "white" substituted for "black" they would be front page stories in every news paper that the candidate was a racist.

It is disgusting that the left can be so focused on promoting their agenda that they will run disgusting racists such as Barach Hussein Obama.

99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2007, 04:26:42 AM »
glad son is home !
don't vote for O'bomer !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !