Author Topic: Another fundraising day,..  (Read 3317 times)

Offline Fazak

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Another fundraising day,..
« on: November 05, 2007, 06:19:52 AM »
,... for Ron Paul and the contributions have been rolling in at a rate of $4000 to $6000 a minute.

November 5th was chosen as the day to donate to his campaign and the numbers really started rolling at midnight last night.

The first half of November 5th, 2007 saw about 1.7 million dollars collected,.. and I expect to see it really get in gear as the clock ticks down to midnight tonight,.. all grass roots contributions from us,... the people.

Let that Liberty Bell ring, folks!!

Watch the numbers roll here.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Offline jh45gun

Re: Another fundraising day,..
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 07:48:20 AM »
I wonder if your going to jump off a building when he does not get nominated?  ::) ???
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Fazak

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 07:51:46 AM »
And yet another $5 million goes in the bank for the Ron Paul campaign!!,.. with no sign of slowing down.

Watch history being made here.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 08:57:19 AM »

From what I understand; congressmen that pull in big funds for a campaign..can pocket those funds if they don't make the final cut !

Maybe he's dumb.. like a fox !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 09:06:51 AM »
Ever hear that saying "Throwing good money after bad"  Seems to me to be the case here I just do not think he stands a chance no matter how large his funds are. It takes more then money to win an election.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 10:41:10 AM »
Whats the old saying????????

A fool and there money are soon parted.

WOW another 5 million. What a waste.

So Fazak when Ron Paul does not get the endorsement who are you going to support after that?

And it is WHEN, not IF!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Fazak

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 10:47:21 AM »
Whats the old saying????????

A fool and there money are soon parted.

WOW another 5 million. What a waste.

So Fazak when Ron Paul does not get the endorsement who are you going to support after that?

And it is WHEN, not IF!

I seriously doubt that Ron Paul expected such an enormous grass roots following to spring up around his candidacy.

But now that it's became apparent that he has a huge following and can generate campaign money on demand, I'm sure that he'll launch a third party candidacy if the tattered remnants of the GOP fail to nominate him.

Conservatives need a new political party anyway. The Bush administration is lousy with leftists and they've destroyed the GOP.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2007, 01:15:44 PM »
So your saying your voting for Hillary?

I'll not vote for Gulianni if he gets the nomination and I will not vote for Ron (Ralph Nader) Paul in a third party.

Now I heard Ralph Nader is thinking of running third party again. I'd love to see that. LOL
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2007, 01:19:59 PM »
Good one billy_56081.
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA

Offline Fazak

• Contributor
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2007, 01:22:47 PM »
Just topped $6,000,000.

That's well over $3,000,000 just for the period which began at the stroke of midnight.

Offline Fazak

• Contributor
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2007, 01:25:06 PM »
So your saying your voting for Hillary?

Man,...... lemme tell yas,....

If you can take the sum total of what I've posted on here over the past few months and conclude that I'm voting for Hillary,... you have some very deeply rooted comprehension problems,... and I ain't kiddin',...

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2007, 01:33:58 PM »
So tell me will Ron (Ralph Nader) Paul nominate judicial candidates that are Pro Life?  I vote on gun rights and abortion. I see several other candidates that support my views running on the Republican side that support my views much better that Rudy (Clinton) Guliani or Ron (Ralph Nader) Paul.

Offline ncsurveyor

• Trade Count: (24)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2007, 01:53:05 PM »
................. I'm sure that he'll launch a third party candidacy if the tattered remnants of the GOP fail to nominate him.................

I hope he waits till 2012.  No reason to screw us all this election.

If he ain't got the chutzpah to get the party nod, all he is going to do is split the GOP.  Not like he's going to cause any division in the Democratic posse.

Offline Fazak

• Contributor
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2007, 02:03:58 PM »
................. I'm sure that he'll launch a third party candidacy if the tattered remnants of the GOP fail to nominate him.................

chutzpah

Where does that word come from?,... It doesn't sound English.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2007, 02:07:57 PM »
Where does that word come from?,... It doesn't sound English

Well neither does your forum name and I have been wondering about the origion of that!!!

A Ron Paul third party vote is a Vote for Hillary and if he goes third party it proves he is an ahole!

Offline Fazak

• Contributor
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 02:12:08 PM »

Well neither does your forum name and I have been wondering about the origion of that!!!

Wonder no more, man,...

I like Lee Enfields,...I own a few of them.

My current favorite is a No4MkII "Fazak'erly.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 02:13:29 PM »
So will Ron (Ralph Nader) Paul nominate Pro life justices?

Also what is his view on legalizing drugs?

I'd really be interested in his views on these topics.

Offline Fazak

• Contributor
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 02:21:15 PM »

A Ron Paul third party vote is a Vote for Hillary and if he goes third party it proves he is an ahole!

Lemme tell ya, guy,.... Fred Thompson ain't gonna cut it. There's more dirt on him that a bulldozer blade.

The GOP machine is pushing Giuliani,... who is nothing but a bucktoothed version of hillary.

If the GOP nominate him,... it's democrats 'till the end of time.

In fact,... the GOP is in the garbage can,.... Bush and his neocon leftists have killed it.

There's only one way to get a pro 2nd amendment President in the White House this time around,.... and that's to steal the Democrat's thunder by nominating Ron Paul.

That's just what it comes down to.

Ron Paul has ignited a revolution. People are tired of being treated like fools by both the GOP *and* the Democrats.

You can latch ya lips onto Fred's rear end if ya want to,... but it ain't gonna do nothing but put a Dem in the White House,... and the sooner you realize it the better.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2007, 02:33:15 PM »
I have no idea if Fred will make the nomination but I know damn sure that Paul will not and if he does not and goes third party all he will do is put a demoncrat in the office. That is what happened in the WI Gov race a few years ago when Tommy Thompsons Brother ran on the Libertarian party ticket. He split the Republican vote and we wound up with a rabid anti gun liberal deomoncrat for Gov who also is pushing education because his wife is a teacher or former one so therefore the dumb (censored word) who are in the teachers union keep him in office along with the other loony libs in this state. A third party vote would just do the same thing nationally. If Paul does this all he will do is loose anyway and he will NEVER get the Republican vote again in the future so all he would do is doom is political fate!

Offline Fazak

• Contributor
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2007, 02:38:10 PM »
I have no idea if Fred will make the nomination but I know damn sure that Paul will not and if he does not and goes third party all he will do is put a demoncrat in the office. That is what happened in the WI Gov race a few years ago when Tommy Thompsons Brother ran on the Libertarian party ticket. He split the Republican vote and we wound up with a rabid anti gun liberal deomoncrat for Gov who also is pushing education because his wife is a teacher or former one so therefore the dumb (censored word) who are in the teachers union keep him in office along with the other loony libs in this state. A third party vote would just do the same thing nationally. If Paul does this all he will do is loose anyway and he will NEVER get the Republican vote again in the future so all he would do is doom is political fate!

blah blah blah,...

You wanna keep the second amendment,... forget Fred Thompson.

He's never going to be President.

A vote for Fred Thompson is a vote for Hillary.

Ron Paul is the only candidate the GOP has which can reach across party lines,... and he's hard core pro second amendment.

Get ya head out ya butt and do what ya gotta do to protect your rights.

Fred Thompson is a clown,....

Offline ncsurveyor

• Trade Count: (24)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2007, 02:43:16 PM »

chutzpah

Where does that word come from?,... It doesn't sound English.

I believe its Jewish.  As my membership in the neocon, zionist, quasi-christian club has expired, I can't access their website to verify.

Re-read my post and insert the word "huevos"

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2007, 02:49:30 PM »
I'd really like to hear Ron (Ralph Nader) Paul's views on nominating Pro life justices and his view on legalizing drugs!

Or is this a question the conservatives wouldn't like answered?

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2007, 02:55:53 PM »
You wanna keep the second amendment,... forget Fred Thompson.

He's never going to be President.

A vote for Fred Thompson is a vote for Hillary.

Your a hoot you take our words about Paul and insert Thompsons name.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) LOL What a laugh at least you could be origional and not just cut and paste and insert words for others. LOL

Thompson is Pro gun Second Amendment that is one reason why I and others will vote for him the second is he stands more of a chance than your poster boy Paul.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2007, 01:46:01 AM »
HMMM as I understand it Ron (Ralph Nader) Paul is for state being allowed to choose whether abortion is legal or not. Also what is his stance on legalizing drugs?

And my question was would he nominate pro life justices.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2007, 09:50:55 AM »
TM7 the other candidates Giuliani, Thompson, and the others can't because their past affiliations will bite them in the butt. Thompson hasn't got a snow balls chance in hell. IF he were to get the nomination, Hillery would blow him out of the water, because the Republican haven't got the sand to back a dark horse.
Paul is a STATES RIGHTS advocate, which is what this nation was founded on but, most can't get past Thompson to see it. Thompson is an also ran, and will as he always has, follow the highest bidder, he has proved this with past affiliations. He is just another lawyer.
These guys are probably right, about Paul not making the cut, but if one has the gumption to look, his speak does not misrepresent his voting record, which is where the tale of the tape really after all is.
While everyone is raving about where one's hand should be during the pledge of allegience, or if someone isn't saluting the flag, Hillary is gaining ground. While some here are probably right about Paul not making the cut, they should be glad that at least one, (Paul) is actually FOR STATES RIGHTS. Thompson is an also ran, and has not a prayer. He is a lawyer turned ACTOR, and is ACTING the way he needs to ACT, to gain support, and some have fallen for it. Gulianni is just another Democrat dressed up in Republican clothing, and it is business as usual.
When it comes to issues such as Abortion, and 2nd Ammendment, there is not a nickels worth of difference between Rudolph and Hillary.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2007, 10:18:19 AM »
Here we go again.  Ron Paul may be for states rights and all that but he is not a leader.  If in fact, he did win the Republican nomination or ran as a 3rd party candidate Hillary would eat him for lunch.  Ron Paul, IMO, lacks the backbone to carry the country at this time. 

You guys that are infatuated with the idea of no one but RP better wake up and smell the coffee.  Otherwise we will all be introduced to higher taxes, a renewed weapons ban, abortion clinics on every corner, and a Presidential cabinet full of Hollywood loonies.  If you think things are bad now; then wait until Hill and Bill take over again. 

:o >:(

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2007, 10:24:14 AM »
Fazak when are you going to give us the 24 hour grand total? You started it to tell us of the fund raising success but stopped short of the final tally.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2007, 07:37:23 PM »
Fazak when are you going to give us the 24 hour grand total? You started it to tell us of the fund raising success but stopped short of the final tally.

Ron Paul made political fundraising history with a record breaking $4.2 Million dollars in 24 hours which was the largest fundraising day in a primary election ever. Nah… he doesn’t stand a chance…

[yt=425,350]bYk8UFSBPew[/yt]
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2007, 09:34:06 PM »

Paul's 4.2 mil in 24 hours is not that outstanding. here are just a few examples that eclipse that:
 In 1996 the HWPC raised more than $4 million in a single night for Bill Clinton's re-election

Loathed on the right, Streisand is sometimes ribbed even by writers on the left. (After hearing her speak at the Kennedy School at Harvard, Frank Rich joked, "It's not enough for Ms. Streisand just to make her movies better anymore—there's a whole country out there.") But the money she raised through her benefit concerts made her for years perhaps the single biggest individual funder of liberal causes in America—at least until George Soros got into the act. In 2000, on the night Al Gore was nominated, she headlined a benefit for the Democratic National Committee in Los Angeles's Shrine Auditorium, which grossed $5.2 million. A single performance for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee in 2002 raised about $6 million. A June concert at which she sang lyrics to "People" revised by Alan and Marilyn Bergman (calling Donald Rumsfeld "the spookiest person in the world" and saying she was "scared out of my Wolfowitz") raised $5 million for the DNC and John Kerry. Streisand remains the object of considerable affection in Hollywood. The fact is, most people there agree with what she says, and she puts her money where her mouth is.

On May 24, the Democratic National Committee staged a soft-money fund-raiser in Washington where corporate executives paid up to $500,000 for such perks as dinner with President Clinton. The overall take-for a single night-was over $26 million.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2007, 09:12:50 AM »
TM7 my point was there has been more money raised no matter who contributed and two I have said before here it takes more than money to win. Look at the demoncrat money machine even with Hollywierds help and that of Soros Bush still won TWICE!  Press certainly helps and Paul does not have it. Also it is not that we are against Paul as much as we can see the handwriting on the wall I think most of us that have made what you guys accuse us of negative comments have all said if it came down between Paul and Hillary we would vote for Paul. However most of us also think he stands a snowballs chance in Hell to ever make that happen. Fazaks Comments about a third party bid does not help our attitude as we know a split GOP WILL put Hitlery in office.