Author Topic: Another fundraising day,..  (Read 3318 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Another fundraising day,..
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2007, 09:28:43 AM »
Wouldn't it be better to raise money for someone who has a chance?

HMM! Even if they are bad for the country? Here we go again! Don't vote for someone that looks ordinary, or isn't hip. Even if they are right for the country.
Vote for someone that has a chance! Even if he, or she is a Rabid Rat. They just have to have a chance!!!!!! GIVE ME A BREAK. Someone has been watching too much OPRAH !
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2007, 11:04:58 AM »
If they don't have a snowball's chance, why waste your vote(or money)?  If you guys keep messing around with losers, we're gonna get stuck with the witch.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2007, 02:42:17 AM »
If they don't have a snowball's chance, why waste your vote(or money)?  If you guys keep messing around with losers, we're gonna get stuck with the witch.
This country is quite literally and legally a huge corporation. What we, the stockholders, need and require is a whole new direction based in our original charter.
To accomplish this necessitates new blood and an exit of old cronies which will strive to maintain the tired or corrupted system.  This fact is well known in business.
Instead of worrying about who has a chance of winning, which is the same tired duopoly candidates, how about embracing new helmsmen....then they will have a chance of winning too....

...TM7

What you have just stated, whether anyone likes it or not is the truth. If you always do, what you have always done, you will always get, what you have always got! In this case BUSINESS AS USUAL, and the LESSOR OF TWO EVILS which equal in this case, and any other case for that matter. EVIL.
Well said TM7!
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Echo4Lima

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2007, 07:54:34 PM »
I read once that people that believe all is controlled or conspired by others do so because it allows them a level of comfort in the way they and their lives are. Ergo, its easier to believe something or someone is controlling things rather than that they have none.

TM, thanks for the answer.   

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2007, 11:43:15 PM »
  We are facing a declining dollar (IMO), because there is a group of nations in a concerted effort to destroy us in any way they possibly can. These nations are not democracies and the continued success of the US makes their dreams of dictatorship difficult.
   ....Curiously, these same nations attack Israel ...and for the same reason..   

They have attacked us militarily, starting more recently with the embassy takeover in Iran in 1979, and again many times up to 9/11 and will again whenever possible.

They are attacking us irregularly, since 1973 through the oil cartel, not to mention such incidents as the "Pueblo" intelligence ship and the airplane forced down
      into Red China and stripped, before demanding that the US take the plane out piece by piece.

They have been attacking us with massive counterfeiting of our currency for decades, esp Iran & N Korea..

They have themselves, and by willing puppet states, turned the UN into a "hate America" organization since the 1960s, working to stymie us in any way possible.

They are attacking us presently, through the monetary system.

Their dictators travel the world, verbally attacking us whenever possible, beginning decades ago.

Who are these nations ?...Obviously North Korea, Red China, Cuba, Venezuela, several Arab states and now, again a reformulated Russia that is

quickly falling back into enslavement (IMO) !

One cannot blame any one US administration of the last 50 years, since these dirty tricks have been played on all of them.

..Let's be fair and blame the dictators !

I have listed only a few ways they have attacked us and have continued to do so for more than half a century..

Judging by many opinions voiced here, the best way to fight this enemy is to be bickering between ourselves, join the enemy in attacking our leaders and "disunite"

the United States as completely as possible..

Isn't that what's been happening here ?       ..just opining...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ncsurveyor

• Trade Count: (24)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2007, 01:21:09 AM »
Somehow, these same forces have managed to implant a hyperintense sense of individuality (that emphasizes individuality is necessary in order to be a happy human).  This makes it nearly impossible for people to want to "come together" in the name of God and/or country.

Ecclesiastes 4:12 Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

No one wants to be a strand.

Sad.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2007, 02:12:15 AM »
NC;

Since the "sickening sixties", our people have been cast adrift..

Since then, many have turned their backs on God, turned their back on decency, and have decided to bitterly fight any decision (e.g. election) that doesn't go the way they chose. They will refuse to recognize the elected leadership and act to the detriment of the nation.

Those same lost individuals are "chasing after their own Gods !"

"..And the man Micah had an house full of gods,and made an ephod, and teraphim and consecrated one of his sons, who became his priest.

In those days there was no king in Israel, but every man did that which was right in his own eyes."

( Judges 17:5,6)

TM7..You're speaking freely..aren't you ?

NW Hunter:
        You ask what GW has done for gun owners recently..He has done the best thing any President can do..he appointed Supreme court justices that believe in the Constitution..
  and those great choices will continue long after he's gone back to Texas !

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2007, 01:30:48 PM »
 Bullcrap  the demoncrats did their best to destroy Bush's Conservative Judges appointments. Now if the current Right to Bear Arms goes south in the Supreme Court by Bush's appointees then I will have to agree with you. until then the verdict is still out.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2007, 02:28:20 AM »
 While the Bushes did enough things wrong, I do believe that Scalia, Thomas, Roberts and Alito...was doing things right, compared to some that were appointed in recent years.

..consider for instance..Ginzberg...

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2007, 06:57:59 PM »
I'm with ya IG

TM there ya go again......

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2007, 05:41:28 AM »
While the Bushes did enough things wrong, I do believe that Scalia, Thomas, Roberts and Alito...was doing things right, compared to some that were appointed in recent years.

..consider for instance..Ginzberg...

Good point, but then again, I can't imagine why they are appointed for life, or how they get to decide what I can keep, or not keep in my home and or person. SO! I ain't gonna spend too much time on something I can't even vote on. Their decision is final with all whom will obey.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2007, 06:17:25 PM »
Dee, damn that Constitution and separation of powers anyway!