Author Topic: Pastor Baldwin..."Huckabee is No Conservative."  (Read 320 times)

TM7

Pastor Baldwin..."Huckabee is No Conservative."
« on: November 05, 2007, 11:52:54 AM »
Pastor Chuck Baldwin rates Arkansas' Mike Huckabee a liberal in conservative skins.....follows the Clinton school of government he says.

http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin411.htm

...TM7

Offline alsaqr

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pastor Baldwin..."Huckabee is No Conservative."
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 12:40:33 PM »
Who is pastor Baldwin?

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 01:43:07 PM »
Is Pastor Baldwin the one who leads that "church" group that goes around to our fallen soldiers funerals and insults the families telling them that their children are in he!!?
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 02:50:21 PM »
Charles O. "Chuck" Baldwin (born May 3, 1952) is an American political figure, activist within the Constitution Party, and pastor of Crossroad Baptist Church in Pensacola, Florida. He hosts a weekly radio show.In the 2004 U.S. presidential election, Baldwin was Michael Peroutka's running mate and candidate for Vice President of the United States. The two ran on a platform of "God, Family, and Republic." A leader in the Moral Majority movement, the Peroutka/Baldwin campaign publicly spoke out against abortion rights,[2] women in the military,[3] and the War on Iraq.[4]

He hates Bush and Supports Paul.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.