Author Topic: Well I ordered it.  (Read 417 times)

Offline grumpyErik

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Well I ordered it.
« on: November 07, 2007, 05:41:42 AM »
Just ordered a NEF Pardner 20 gauge with screw in chokes and synthetic stock from my local gun shop. Now the waiting starts, hopefully it will be here by Tuesday. Guess the rabbits will just have to get shot with the Stoeger for now.  ;D

I have heard the synthetic stock does'nt balance as well as the wood, true or false? I guess it does not matter since I am getting walnut stocks for it anyway.
Click once, cuss repeatedly.

Offline plumberroy

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Contributor
Re: Well I ordered it.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 05:54:18 AM »
I had the synthetic stocks on a 17 hm handi and hated them way muzzle heavy I have a synthetic stock and a storearm on a 28 ga. youth shotgun and love it it is light and handy and quickly becoming my favorite shotgun
Roy
Every breath I take as a Free man was paid for with the blood of an American Soldier

Offline grumpyErik

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Re: Well I ordered it.
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 03:02:22 PM »
The Pardner I ordered is a 20 gauge so it will probably balance similar to yours, who knows I may love it and fore go the walnut stocks.
I sure hope they have my gun in stock in Kansas City so my local gun shop can have it to me Tuesday. This will be the second Pardner i'm adding to my collection. The other is a 10 gauge I bought for geese, ducks, and turkeys when I was in high school. What a beast!
Click once, cuss repeatedly.