Author Topic: Thank God.  (Read 438 times)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
Thank God.
« on: November 11, 2007, 01:04:21 PM »
Watched some of Ron Paul on the tv this morning. All I can say is Thank God that he will  not make it to the nomination. This guy may have a few good points but he has some wacky ideas and a   few screws loose too!  ;)  Before I thought I could vote for him if it came to him and a demoncrat now I do not know what I would do if it got that far.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline jh45gun

Re: Thank God.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 02:14:49 PM »
Ok one is his health care  he is anti  Medicare but gave no idea for plans to take its place. Too many older folks depend on that for their health care and after paying into the system all these years deserve it. Thats just one I can remember the interviewer had a whole list of anti this and that that he supported and many of them would never fly but still I would not want a president that supports them. Like Most politicians his anti views were brought out by the News Anchor and Paul did not deny them yet he does not talk about them on his web site. The medicare issue stuck out so I remembered that one but there were a lot more that I do not remember I wish I would have taped it.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 04:45:41 AM »
  Yes..We can be ANTI on almost anything...but we should be ready to explain how we fill the vacuum created by the abolishment of medicare, the FBI, the CIA etc.

Remember..politicians & opportunists (one & the same)..love a vacuum..LOL
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 06:49:02 AM »
A lot of doctors are why Medicare is having problems as they abuse the system but that sure as heck is not the folks who are on it fault. Like Ironglow said you want to be anti but have no answers if you would abolish it.