Author Topic: Islamic murderers bomb ....  (Read 1175 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Islamic murderers bomb ....
« on: November 13, 2007, 04:53:53 AM »

Yep; those Muslim   *&$%@-for-brains killers bombed the Phillipine congress building today .

They succeeded in murdering a couple innocents !

Makes me wonder just what the Filipino people did to deserve that !

Were they trying to "steal" the Arab oil fields ?  Did they insult Muhammad ?

Perhaps they are deep into some kind of " Zionist " conspiracy....
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
Re: Islamic murderers bomb ....
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 05:02:11 AM »
Those people did the same as we did on 911. we are not Muslims and acording to them all that are not must die. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline alsaqr

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 10:51:15 AM »
The Islamic terrorists operating in the Phillipines are funded by the Saudis. 

Offline toysoldier

• Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 12:36:25 PM »
I prefer to call them "murderers" or "blood-thirsty monsters". If they were trying to terrorize the population, there are many more effective ways. These animals just want to kill. I believe we are actually better off if they remain focused on actions which kill lots of people at once. That sort of act requires preparation and co-operation, and the more people involved, the more likely something will leak, and the action stopped. If they ever shift to a lot of little acts, we've got big trouble.

Wonder who started those California wildfires---American sickos, or foreign ones?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 03:16:17 PM »

Another problem is that the authorities seem to do their best to RULE OUT terrorism a fast as they can.

There is a thing called the "30 minute rule" that says; " When any catastrophe happens  large explosion, forest fire, bridge collapse etc...if a statement
   comes from authorities that claims that it is " not an act of terrorism "...there is a very good chance that it is. "

When anything like that happens..there obviously is no real way they can accurately ascertain the cause within the first half hour..
  After all, whenever anything of the kind happened BEFORE the age of terrorism, how long was it before the final, definitive answer came back ?

It was many years before they decided just what lit up the Hindenburg, months before they could often speak with any authority on the origin of forest fires,
   and often weeks before they could trace out train wrecks..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 03:31:00 PM »
The Philippines have been under attack from the cancer of islam for over 100 years. Islam  needs to be eradicated.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 04:33:44 PM »
There are many words to describe the muslims, Godless, subhuman, sobs seems to fit them like a T. They are taught to hate and murder from birth. They serve no good purpose on this earth, other than keeping the grave diggers busy. They hate everyone that doesn't worship their mohamed. Mohamed was a false prophet, and islam is a false religion. Is their anyone that can name even ONE country that these Godless scum aren't murdering innocents??? POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 02:23:14 AM »

Yep; those Muslim   *&$%@-for-brains killers bombed the Phillipine congress building today .

They succeeded in murdering a couple innocents !

Makes me wonder just what the Filipino people did to deserve that !

Read the entire story. The official they killed was against al queda, and had led the war against them.

Were they trying to "steal" the Arab oil fields ?  Did they insult Muhammad ?

Perhaps they are deep into some kind of " Zionist " conspiracy....

You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 07:13:54 AM »
Where do I find out about the Saudis funding these terrorists? Everything I've read or heard about on the news, the Saudis are putting more of these extremists behind bars than we are. They might be keeping their money in Saudi banks, but the government isn't backing them. No different than a drug dealer in this country putting money into on of our banks. Assets will be seized BY the government if found out who-when and where. Saudis might not like us, but they understand what American money means to their economy.  gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2007, 07:23:36 AM »
the skinny is this we have tried peace and not taking care of problems for so long now the problem is now living among us ! the cleansing of the problem the last time non Muslims let it get this far out of hand was called the crusades !
If the non Muslims were as committed as they are , there would be no problem !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2007, 07:25:32 AM »
maybe its the guys who go hunting with old Bin L. that send the funds

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2007, 09:19:40 AM »
gypsyman, while I don't agree with all that is said, our AMERICAN money is becoming less in demand, as the EURO has long since passed it in value, and the arabs are debating on whether to accept American dollars anymore for oil. To by a CANADIAN dollar now it cost $1.10 in American money.
Our money is going to hell in a hand basket because of our government spending it like water, with nothing to back it up with, other than a printing press, and their authorization to print more.

Offline DalesCarpentry

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2007, 02:09:01 PM »
gypsyman, while I don't agree with all that is said, our AMERICAN money is becoming less in demand, as the EURO has long since passed it in value, and the arabs are debating on whether to accept American dollars anymore for oil. To by a CANADIAN dollar now it cost $1.10 in American money.
Our money is going to hell in a hand basket because of our government spending it like water, with nothing to back it up with, other than a printing press, and their authorization to print more.
That's scary if true!!!!!!!!!! I thought we could not print anymore money than we could back up with gold. If we could just print money to print money this country would be bankrupt in no time at all. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2007, 02:22:01 PM »
Dale I thought everyone knew that the U.S. went off the GOLD STANDARD years ago. Our money is not backed by gold or silver. It is a promissory note. Read a dollar bill in it's entirety. Also the value of the U.S. dollar compared to the Canadian dollar is on the news almost weekly. The Euro is valued at about 40 cents more, i.e. it takes a dollar and forty cents U.S. money to buy one Euro. It was on Fox new the other day an actress was wanting to be paid in Euros instead of U.S. currency because it was worth more. I forget whom the actress was.

Offline DalesCarpentry

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2007, 02:40:11 PM »
Well if that is the case then it looks like our government is doing what 60 % of the households in the US are doing. Spending what we don't have. Dale

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2007, 02:57:14 PM »
  I'm living fine off what I make. Which aint making me rich. But this topic is about the evil cult of Islam, not Americas depreciating dollar. I still say were doing just fine in America as even our poor people are fat.

I think alot of people who were not personally affected by the terrorist attacks on 9/11 are forgetting that we were attacked. It was not a conspiracy by our government it is a concentrated effort by a fantical cult called islam. They have been attacking the decnts peoples of the world for ceturies. They have risen and fell throughout history. I am hoping that American's and the rest of the decent peoples in the world will be willing to make the sacrifice that peoples of the past did to stop this cancer ont the world. The tyranical yoke of islam if let get strong enough will take over the world. Then you peoples fears of a one world order will have came true.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 02:16:43 AM »
most wars start over religion and a few over raw materials , most wars are won with money !
so the cost/ value relationship is the most important factor in this war or any other !
IE if the bombers were not funded there would be nothing more than a few brain washed nuts sitting around the middle east spouting off about what they would do if they had the money !
I hate to bring this up because we all like to believe the American worker pitched in during WW-2 along with the solider and sailor out of patriotic feelings . But keep in mind that when the war started America had been in a depression for 10 years .
The opportunity to draw a wage and be able to buy things most likely played a large part in motivating the country into action . It has been said that the Irish fought the American civil war , they came here and needed work the southern and northern army's was the quickest way to earn it ! Besides we beat the Russians by making the cold wars cost to much for them to stay in it ! I think China is trying it on us today !

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2007, 03:23:55 AM »
I still haven't seen any news, or read any newspaper reports, where the Saudi govt is funding these groups. I believe that their money is kept in Saudi banking system. But not actually supported by the govt. Can anybody answer this, is the banking system in that part of the world connected with any other's. In other words, can money put into a bank in Syria, and be with drawn in Egypt, without any govt intervention. I believe one of the few things about the Patriot act that is ok by me.Follow the money! Every time I stay in a motel which is alot, the Paki or Indian that runs the motel, how do I know that the profits arn't being funneled back to help these groups. Or the corner carryout or deli.
If I put money into a 5th/3rd bank in Toledo, I could go to Columbus and with draw it. They would never know if I was a drug dealer transferring money around. I'm sure that major amounts ring a bell with govt agency's, but what about small amounts, $500 to a couple thousand. Are small small amounts like that monitored?  There's alot of un-answered questions here.  gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2007, 03:34:51 AM »
DID YA EVER HEAR ABOUT S O F T MONEY ?
Do ya think that leaders could wright a personal check instead of a govt. check ?
do they have a group like our CIA ? to do things that they want kept quiet ?
how many of the hijackers were from SA ?
Where is Bin L's family ?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2007, 09:14:37 AM »
So, in the absence of definitive proof you're assuming the terrorist money comes from Saudi Arabia..and some of it well may..A more sure bet would be that it comes from Iran.
   It could be coming from Russia, That fat little Venezuelan dictator, North Korea or a hundred other places.

One sure source..Afghanistan produces more than 80% of the heroine on the world market and much of those funds go toward the Taliban/Al Queda .
  So the way I see it every heroine addict is a de facto terrorist of threatening this  nation..and should be treated as such !

Much of the illicit drug trade supports terrorism, so every addict should be considered part of the terrorist cabal.

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2007, 10:22:43 AM »
Well, let me try and explain my point this way. I believe the Saudi govt realizes how much money their country brings in from the U.S. For them to support terrorism and possibly  cause a recession, and or a slow down in our economy due to attacks would be absolutely stupid on their part. That would be like a car dealership, that sells 5 new vans to a heating and air conditioning business every 3 or 4 years, to out and publicly denounce that business, tell everybody to go to a different heating and air conditioning business. Even if you don't like the business, keep your mouth shut, and take his money.
When the Protestants and the Catholics were going at it in Ireland, did England bomb Ireland. Nope. Tried to keep them apart long enough to try and settle their differences. Was that situation because they were Irish,no, difference of religion. That's one reason I still can't figure out why anybody has such a tough time trying to figure out what's going on. It's not because of their nationality their attacking us, it's because of their beliefs. And that doesn't have geological boundaries. It's not like WWII, where there were physical boundary's.   gypsyman

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2007, 02:02:34 AM »
in the Muslim world the church and state are the same , in the USA they are not !
we pay taxes to a govt. that passes laws with out regard to religion and we donate to our churches with out regard to our govt. and many follow more strick codes of conduct than the LAW ( govt) requires .
What non Muslims need to realize is the fact that they are all Muslims first ! they consider it ok to lie and cheat the rest of the world just not Muslims . if you take the time to review history you will notice they fight among themselves often but when one is invaded they band together like nothing ever happened !
pause to think now , the money we spend for oil in one country is used to destroy us in another and our greed for oil is stronger than our desire to win and survive !
as far as proof of Saudi Arabia sending funds to the cause , it would be odd if they didn't !
as for us we need to realize they are different than us , we need to keep them at arms length and out of the non Muslim countries , they are only here to take over ! Hell it ain't the first time a group of people came to the shores of North America and took over ! and they seemed nice also until they had enough here to destroy the native people now didn't they !

Offline woodchukhntr

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (108)
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2007, 03:47:27 AM »
I think that Shootall hit the nail on the head.  When we do not understand our enemies or supposed friends we will underestimate them.  They do not think like us!  The Saudi's will take us for all they can get and will use it to further the cause of Islam.  As Shootall said, in Islam there is no distinction between religion and state, and their Koran commands them to spread Islam.  The Saudi brand of Islam is Wahibbism, and that is even less tolerant than the Shiites.  While we allow their money to build mosques in the U.S., they will not allow us to bring Bibles into their country.  Like drug dealers, they have what we want, and we are stupid enough to let them call the shots instead of breaking the habit ourselves.

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2007, 04:53:42 AM »
I guess I think to much like a greedy American capitalist.  gypsyman

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2007, 08:12:04 AM »
NOTHING WRONG WITH THINKING LIKE A CAPITALIST !

just think long term !