Author Topic: Unbelievable...  (Read 655 times)

Offline Skeptic10787

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Unbelievable...
« on: November 17, 2007, 04:56:07 PM »
I have always been under the impression that the home is considered the final place of retreat in our country. I guess it was only a matter of time before this basic right would come under attack by the troublemakers who claim to operate under the cause of "civil rights".
In the link below, this man's home was broken into, his family attacked so brutally that one member suffered severe brain damage... yet the homeowner is the one who violated the civil rights of these poor innocent criminals? Ridiculous! What the hell is happening to our country when you can't even protect yourself and your family from an attack in your own home?
Though it is a matter of opinion whether or not the third loser should be charged with murder 1, I just can't believe that the civil rights activists would stoop so low as to accuse the VICTIM of murder, simply because he is white and had a prescription for drugs that the criminals wanted.
I'm no bigot, but I'm damn tired if these "civil rights" leaders (I prefer to call them RACISTS) injecting racism into the situation every time a black criminal needs the race card. And people wonder why the rest of the world hates our country. Political correctness is decaying the basic principles of our once-great nation. Just unbelievable.
Here's a link:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=3875610

Offline KN

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Unbelievable...
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 09:17:54 AM »
Several observations,
California, need I say more?
Castle Doctrine/Stand your ground needed nation wide.
This is obviously a ploy to get insurance company to pay out and settle. If the article is half way true even California would never rule in their favor.

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
Re: Unbelievable...
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 02:55:36 AM »
Skeptic:  this is fully understandable, especially when the naacp is involved.  Please understand that the naacp would rather cry racism that stand for the truth. 

Let's not forget two rather noteworthy east coast cases where the naacp became so involved that issues of truth were totaly obscured.  The first, a number of years ago, was when the now defunct Normam Mailer became impassioned by the naacp cause of the injustise to 'Hurricane Smith' (a black man who murdered another fella).  Mailer wrote so emotionally about the trial and imprisonment of this man that another trial was held and he was freed, only to go out and murder again.  That seemed to shut mailer up and quiet down the naacp for a while but it was just an indication (at least to me) that the naacp would rather cry racism than to stand for the truth.

The other noteworthy case involved tawana brawley, a young black woman who cried rape and torture at the hands of white men, including one county district attorney.  This case was supported nationwide by the naacp and fat al shrapton.  The trial found her entire story to be made up and a hoax, but that never stopped either sharpton or the naacp, for a while.  Finally the naacp realized it faced some serious liability issues and backed away, but since sharpton couldn't shut his mouth the impuned DA sued.  After about 10 years the DA won his suit and shrapton was fined a whopping big amount of $ but never paid a penny.  I still think they are hyping racism on this case but nobody is listening to them (at least around here) anymore. 

Yes, it is incredible that they act like this but what can you do with those who choose to remain blind to the truth...........it's not like you can lead them to the edge of a high precipice and tell them to back up a bit so you can focus your camera.............JMTCW.  Mikey.